Ivf oct/nov/dec

Em - YAY for AF arriving!! I did find that I was uncomfortable starting about 4 days before retrieval and so when I got home from work I would immediately put yoga pants on!

Ash - Glad your appointment went well! Next week for ER how exciting!! :)

Michelle - Sorry about the SA! Why do they need it done by their staff? Sorry! I am sure everything will work out though!

happy - Good luck with your scan tomorrow!! FX!

@Em, I am glad your AF came so you can move forward with your IVF!!! Good luck to you!!!:dust::dust:

@Michelle, that stinks that your DR office won't let you do your SA some where else so it doesn't delay things with your cycle. That sounds very annoying!!! I hope everything will be okay regardless of the small hiccup!! My fertility office was okay with me doing the SA some where else although they advised me that they felt they would do a better job with it if they did it themselves.

@Happy, good luck with your scan tomorrow!!!! :dust:

@Ash, I am so glad that your scan went so well!! :happydance: It sounds like you have a good amount of follies so it sounds vey positive so far!!! Good luck to you!!:dust::dust:

I just got my meds in the mail by fed ex and it was my lupron and estraidol pills!!! I can't believe that this tiny jar of lupron was $199.00... I swear it must be made of liquid gold, WTH!!! :wacko:

Pic of the lupron.....

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/DSC09158.jpg

Pic of everything that I got today....

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/DSC09157.jpg

I will be ordering the rest of my meds next week on like Monday or Tuesday, and that is when I get to dish out the big bucks, for the Gonal F!! Oh joy... LOL...:haha: But it is all going to be worth it in the end when I get a BFP!!!

Quick question???? Do any of you girls know how to take a pill that is vaginally inserted?? I was reading the estraidol pills container and it says you put it in your vagina??? I have never done this before..hmmmm... It looks like I will need to call the Dr office to figure out how the heck to do that???:shrug:

dilia - Not sure why it has to be done with them, but she said they had to do it there. Silly if you ask me, but it only delays it a few days. The part that sucks is it has to be there by 10am and collection within the hour before; we both work and start at 7am. So that kinda throws a little wrench in our day, but it is worth it to continue on!

wanna - The lupron injection is very easy! I started mine yesterday :) The estraidol pills actually said that? I have taken them with both previous cycles and both were by mouth; the progestrone was inserted vaginally, but that was it. I would call and ask them.

Hey everyone,

Quick question....I have been super dizzy since my ET and I also feel a lot of pressure on my bladder. I am guessing the pressure is because my ovary is still so big (even though I only have one ovary). I left a message at my doctor's office and I'm just waiting for a call back. Does anyone know if this is normal? I'm a little worried that I might be hyperstimulated....:shrug:

dilia - Not sure why it has to be done with them, but she said they had to do it there. Silly if you ask me, but it only delays it a few days. The part that sucks is it has to be there by 10am and collection within the hour before; we both work and start at 7am. So that kinda throws a little wrench in our day, but it is worth it to continue on!

wanna - The lupron injection is very easy! I started mine yesterday :) The estraidol pills actually said that? I have taken them with both previous cycles and both were by mouth; the progestrone was inserted vaginally, but that was it. I would call and ask them.

Thanks for the info and advice Michelle!! :thumbup: I just double checked the label on the estraidol pills and it for sure says they must be taken vaginally. Pretty weird stuff, since you were able to take yours orally!! :wacko: I will let you know what my DR's office says when I call tomorrow to verify. The pills are very tiny, so I was thinking maybe they dissolve pretty quick and easy once they are up there in your whoo haw???:shrug: Hmmm.... We shall see!!

@Whisper, I haven't made it to the egg retrival process yet, so I am not sure what is normal regadring it?? But I hope you feel better soon and that you dont have the hyperstimuation!!! Big hugs to you!! :hugs::hugs:Talk to your DR and hopefully they can put your mind at ease!:hugs:

Alright so I just got back from my scan and everything is looking great, that's what the dr. said anyways! He didn't count the follicles but from what I could see I have about 4 on each side so 8 in total. He said that the main thing is that they're all growing in sync which they are! They're all about 8mm. My lining is 6.8mm and he said that is a GREAT sign because it means my estrogen is increasing. Overall I'm very happy with the results thus far. He asked me if I had any questions at the end and I asked him if he would be doing my retrieval and he said that if it's Thursday or Friday of next week which he think it will be, then yes, he'll most likely be able to do it! That made me really happy too! Yay!!!! So excited and ready to get to the ER!

Yay! I am glad everything is looking great!

Em - YAY for AF arriving!! I did find that I was uncomfortable starting about 4 days before retrieval and so when I got home from work I would immediately put yoga pants on!

Ash - Glad your appointment went well! Next week for ER how exciting!! :)

Michelle - Sorry about the SA! Why do they need it done by their staff? Sorry! I am sure everything will work out though!

happy - Good luck with your scan tomorrow!! FX!

Thanks dilia! ER is exciting, kinda nervous about it though too! I'm sure I'll be fine.

How are you doing?

@Em, I am glad your AF came so you can move forward with your IVF!!! Good luck to you!!!:dust::dust:

@Michelle, that stinks that your DR office won't let you do your SA some where else so it doesn't delay things with your cycle. That sounds very annoying!!! I hope everything will be okay regardless of the small hiccup!! My fertility office was okay with me doing the SA some where else although they advised me that they felt they would do a better job with it if they did it themselves.

@Happy, good luck with your scan tomorrow!!!! :dust:

@Ash, I am so glad that your scan went so well!! :happydance: It sounds like you have a good amount of follies so it sounds vey positive so far!!! Good luck to you!!:dust::dust:

I just got my meds in the mail by fed ex and it was my lupron and estraidol pills!!! I can't believe that this tiny jar of lupron was $199.00... I swear it must be made of liquid gold, WTH!!! :wacko:

Pic of the lupron.....

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/DSC09158.jpg

Pic of everything that I got today....

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/DSC09157.jpg

I will be ordering the rest of my meds next week on like Monday or Tuesday, and that is when I get to dish out the big bucks, for the Gonal F!! Oh joy... LOL...:haha: But it is all going to be worth it in the end when I get a BFP!!!

Wannabe - Yes I'm starting to get very excited! And there were a bunch of other small follicles so we'll see how many I actually end up with! I never took the estridol pills or anything up my vagina ever so I'm not really sure how that works but I would call your doctor and see what they say! Lupron looks just like mine, you start that tomorrow right? I know the lupron looks like there's none in there but I've been on it for about .... 19-20 days now and I'm still using the first jar so depending on your dose it lasts a while :thumbup:

Hey everyone,

Quick question....I have been super dizzy since my ET and I also feel a lot of pressure on my bladder. I am guessing the pressure is because my ovary is still so big (even though I only have one ovary). I left a message at my doctor's office and I'm just waiting for a call back. Does anyone know if this is normal? I'm a little worried that I might be hyperstimulated....:shrug:

I can't really say what that might be as I've never had ET or been pregnant but I did hear from other ladies that when they got their :bfp:'s they had this pressure down there and had to pee a lot ... also they felt like they did a bunch of crunches so ... FX'd for you!

Hey everyone,

I honestly couldnt answer this as I have not been through it yet. But I hope its a good sign either way

Quick question???? Do any of you girls know how to take a pill that is vaginally inserted?? I was reading the estraidol pills container and it says you put it in your vagina??? I have never done this before..hmmmm... It looks like I will need to call the Dr office to figure out how the heck to do that???:shrug:

I have not taken anything vaginally thus far even with my m 8 IUIs. But have a feeling with IVF I will have to do somehting that way. When are you suppose to start your estrogen? Also glad you got some of your meds!

I have not taken anything vaginally thus far even with my m 8 IUIs. But have a feeling with IVF I will have to do somehting that way. When are you suppose to start your estrogen? Also glad you got some of your meds!

Luckily based on the medication schedule the Dr's office gave me it doesn't look like I will need to start the estraidol until the day of the baseline ultrasound which takes place after AF arrives, so that should give me some time to make sure I know what in the world is going on with these pills. LOL...:haha::blush:

Mich- Thanks for the advice I will have to try it. When do they antcipate you to start follistim?

Em- Glad AF came!

Dill- How is everything with you??

Wanna, mine came with an aplicator but the progesterone didn't so I had to use my hands :dohh: Check with your office because the progesterone said "orally" but the dr told me it was vaginally. Sometimes the directions are not clear.

Wanna, mine came with an aplicator but the progesterone didn't so I had to use my hands :dohh: Check with your office because the progesterone said "orally" but the dr told me it was vaginally. Sometimes the directions are not clear.

Woah, that is crazy!!! Good thing you asked your DR's office about it!!! I can't imagine trying to eat progesterone cream.... LOL... that would have been very unpleasant!!!! LOL...:haha::blush: Good thing you double checked and asked!!!:winkwink:

I had to take progesterone vaginally when I did IUI's (even though bottle said by mouth). I had to use my hand as well so basically did while lying down and you stick it up there as far as you can! They say to try and get it as close to cervix as possible... and then lay for a bit to let it take. Good Luck!

Hey everyone,

I haven't made it to an ET yet but I think those are good signs! I did hyperstimulate after my ER and it didn't feel like that (more bloated and nauseated and couldn't stand or walk straight without pain) so maybe just good signs baby is implanting!?

Mich- Thanks for the advice I will have to try it. When do they antcipate you to start follistim?

Em- Glad AF came!

Dill- How is everything with you??

I am doing alright. Bummed today cuz I was supposed to be at the spa relaxing before transfer tomorrow but instead am at work since there will be no transfer tomorrow and need to save my time off. But have been having wine to make myself feel better at night until AF arrives and then back on a strict no alcohol no caffeine plan!

@Dilla, thanks for that info hun!!!!! :thumbup: Sorry you are feeing down!!! :hugs::hugs: I hope you feel better and good luck to you for the next cycle!!! :dust::dust:

wanna - Yes, the pills are VERY small and blue in color; that sounds really strange that it says to put it up there. Will be interested to see what your doc says.

Whisper - Did you FS say you were at risk for OHSS? You can always drink gatorade and eat salty foods if you feel that is what is going on. I think everyone experiences something different after ET; after I would get cramping like AF cramps, but that seemed to be it. Oh and the progestrone causes side effects too.

@Ash, thanks for that info about the lupron!!!:flower:

A quick question for you girls that have already started your injections. Do you try to do yor injections at a similar time every day to be conistent, or does the time of day not matter for the injection as long as you just make sure you do it daily with correct dosage as required by your doc??? Not sure if that matter or not? :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->