Ivf oct/nov/dec

Hey everyone,

Quick question....I have been super dizzy since my ET and I also feel a lot of pressure on my bladder. I am guessing the pressure is because my ovary is still so big (even though I only have one ovary). I left a message at my doctor's office and I'm just waiting for a call back. Does anyone know if this is normal? I'm a little worried that I might be hyperstimulated....:shrug:

Whisper, I had a lot of pressure after ET. I kept telling the nurse I had to pee and she said no way your bladder is empty. Your ovaries are so big that cause so much pressure. As far as the dizzy I didn't have any. Check your weight. OHSS causes weight gain and short of breath. If you still don't feel any better then call your dr.

Wanna, I was told to do them around the same time within the hour.

wannabe - you should be doing them at the same time within an hour or two every night and morning. For example, I was told to do the gonal F in the morning (same time every morning give or take an hour or two) and lupron and menopur at night (same time give or take the hour or two).

Wanna - I was told to do them the same time everyday. I did mine 12 hours apart as well - menopur at 7:30am and Gonal-F (and cetrotide when it was added) at 7:30pm.

wanna: my dr had very specific times to take the meds... Lupron was between 5am-7am AND 4pm-8pm and Menopur and Gonal F were to be taken at the same time 4-8pm. You doctor will tell you exactly what time to take them as they prefer. You want to take them around the same time each day.

Whisper: Hope you are feeling better soon!
Dilla: Im still waiting on AF also... it was to come today (as from my spotting and cramps) BUT she is playing hide and seek!! I have until saturday for af to show... Then I will have to cancel the transfer and wait until Jan :( that will stink! How are you doing on the provera??

Mobaby I hope AF shows her ugly head soon! That sucks she is taking her sweet time! FX it is soon! I am doing ok but know tomorrow will be rough ad that was transfer day scheduled for noon which I will now just be at work... But trying to not dwell and think .positively for November!

Hey ladies, well I had my pre treatment appointment today picked up all my meds and asked all my questions. It all went really well although I saw a lady come through who looked like she was in complete agony which shook me a little :-( they ended up having to call an ambulance just to move her to the main hospital!! Her DH looked so worried it was awful haven't been able to get them out of my head.

So anyway I start suprecur nasal sprays tomorrow 4 times a day with the first one being at 8am. It's now 2.06am so should really get to bed!!

Hope u r all well I will try to catch up better tomorrow I promise. And will give an update on how the sprays are going xx

Whisper - I hope you're feeling better.

Dilla - I hope you're doing ok today. Do something nice for yourself today:hugs:

Mobaby - Fx AF shows up soon!

tcmc - good luck getting started today!

AFM - I had my CD 2 blood work and baseline ultrasound this morning. I only have one ovary so I'm not counting on getting that many eggs but the Dr. saw 8 follicles so that gives me a little hope :)

Oh Mobaby, I hope she shows up today! Typical of her, when you want her to come she doesn't

Dilia, November will be your lucky month! FX for you.

tcmc, glad you are getting started.

Em, that is a great number for just one ovary. FX that you get more and they grow!

Hello to everyone else! I hope everyone has a nice weekend!

tcmc - Oh that poor girl; do you know what happened to her or why she was in agony? Glad you appt went well :)

Mobaby - That darn AF!!! What is wrong with her...hope she shows soon!!

Em - GREAT follie count! It only takes one ;)

dilia - Keep thinking positive! :)

Sweetness, hockey, one, Ash & everyone else - How are you doing?

I am glad it is Friday! Have nothing planned and hope to just relax and catch up on some things at home that I seem to never have time for!

Tcmc - yay for starting!!

Em - 8 follicles is still good so FX'd for you!!! Keep us updated :hugs:

Michelle - I'm doing good! I go in for b/w ultrasound tomorrow morning and I've been doing really good with my shots. Its become so easy to mix and draw up the menopur so I've been happy about that! Yay for getting stuff done around the house! I normally hate doing house work on the weekends but yeah it's the only time to get stuff done it seems! How' are the lupron shots going?

Ash - Glad everything is going well; good luck with your appt tomorrow! Once you get started, it does get pretty easy.

I am glad to have not much going on this weekend; we are always busy so it is nice not to be. The shots are going good, I find them to be easy! The only thing that kinda sucks is I do them at 6am, so on the weekends I have to get up early to do them.

Ash, I'm glad everything is going well. Yay for tomorrow's scan. I can't wait to hear how your follies are doing.

Michelle, same here nothing this weekend. I know what you mean about having to get up early on the weekends. Hopefully you can go back to sleep.

It's great having no plans, isn't it Happy :) Well I wish I could say I could/would go back to sleep, but usually by 7am my 3 year old gets up, so I just have to suck it up and go to bed earlier at night through this process!

tcmc- Glad you had your appt and it went well! Now all the fun begins :)

Mobaby- I hope that AF comes soon thats annoying

Em- Thats great number of follies! When are they thinking ER?

Ash- Hope the BW and US goes good tomorrow!

Mich- Enjoy your weekend off! Weekends are the only days I normally work so I have to go in :( But at least its only 2 days.

AFM- I had my US and BW today, all is looking good!
Sunday I start
5 units Lupron
225 of Follistim
1 vial of Repronex
in addition to my - dethamexsone, aspirin, PNV, metformin

IM already ready for ET :)

Girls, thanks for the info about the time of day and when to do the injections!! It was very helpful!!! :flower:

@Mo, Sorry that the :witch: is taking her sweet time to show up!! I hope she arrives soon so you can move forward!!!

@Dilla, Big hugs to you hun!!! So sorry you won't be able to do your ET tomorrow!! :hugs::hugs:

@TCMC, sorry that appointment was scary when you saw the lady in pain. :hugs::hugs: Good luck with all of your medications!!! I know it all semms ovrwhelming at first but you are stronger than you think and will do just fine!!! :hugs::hugs:

@Em, I am glad you had lots of follies!!! Fingers crossed you will have lots of eggs for retrival day!! Good luck!!! :dust::dust:

@Sweetness, I am doing good, thanks for asking!! :flower: How are you? Good luck with starting your meds!! I am glad everything is looking good so far!! :thumbup:

@Michelle, Glad you are relaxing and taking it easy this weekend!!! Enjoy the down time!!! :flower:

AFM, I spent the morning gathering up all of the financial documents needed and filling out the application to fax in today for the free Gonal F medications. They said as long as I got the fax in by today than I should be able to get an answer if I have been approved by somewhere around Wednesday next week. Fingers crossed I can get the help so I can save some money on these crazy expensive IVF medications!!!!:thumbup:

I spoke to my DR office about the estraidol pills and the directions are correct, the pills do need to be inserted vaginally!!! The nurse just told me to push them as far up there as I can, yipee.. I am looking forward to that... LOL... :haha::blush:

DH is picking up pizza hut for dinner tonight!! I have a bad craving for some pizza!!

I am going to be starting the lupron injections tonight at 10 a day, and I am going to have DH help me with it tonight after dinner. I have heard this injection is the easiest out of the IVF injections so I am not too nervous!! Dh sat down with me and we watched a video on you tube together for instructions on the lupron injections and the lupron comes with it's own instructions as well, so we should be alright hopefully!!

DH & me found a halloween costume party to go to tomorrow night. It is like this big block party in this entertainment area with an outside stage, and a bunch of bars and restaurants grouped up together. They are going to have a live DJ playing music and Halloween Costume competitions with prize and trip giveaways. I think it will be alot of fun. It looks like there will be alot of people attending!! We also want to check out a haunted house over the weekend too!! I am looking forward to it, and it will be a good distraction from the TTC stuff. We are both dressing up as vampires this year!! Our costumes are pretty cool!!:thumbup:

Tcmc - yay for starting!!

Em - 8 follicles is still good so FX'd for you!!! Keep us updated :hugs:

Michelle - I'm doing good! I go in for b/w ultrasound tomorrow morning and I've been doing really good with my shots. Its become so easy to mix and draw up the menopur so I've been happy about that! Yay for getting stuff done around the house! I normally hate doing house work on the weekends but yeah it's the only time to get stuff done it seems! How' are the lupron shots going?

Good luck with your ultrasound tomorrow!!! :flower: I am so glad you are mastering the art of injections and that it is easier for you!!! You go girl!!! :dust::dust:

I will be sure to ask you any questions I have when I start my other injections since you are a pro now!!!:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->