Ivf oct/nov/dec

Hey ladies! So much going on.. I'm working call today so no time for personals... Will catch up later but ash yay for good scan!

And today is CD1!!!!!! Af came!! I started estrace this am so only 19 more days until FET!! Yay!

wanna - Yes, the pills are VERY small and blue in color; that sounds really strange that it says to put it up there. Will be interested to see what your doc says.

Whisper - Did you FS say you were at risk for OHSS? You can always drink gatorade and eat salty foods if you feel that is what is going on. I think everyone experiences something different after ET; after I would get cramping like AF cramps, but that seemed to be it. Oh and the progestrone causes side effects too.

Michelle - You should be a professional fertility consultant or something. Turns out the side effects (dizzyness, bloating, etc) are most likely from the progesterone.

And thanks to everyone else too for the advice and info. It helped me feel a lot better. I think maybe the dizzyness is starting to get better, though I am still super bloated. Such an ichy feeling.

Em - I hope everything works out and that you get to keep moving forward. :hugs: I also have one ovary and we got 16 eggs from our ER. I felt pretty good about that. Hopefully you get what you need!

Ash - Sounds like things are going well! I hope you get a ton of eggs!

Holdon - So super cool that you got meds donated. Isn't it nice to have your faith in humanity restored? :happydance:

Mo - Yay for day one! One wait is over - let the next wait begin! :winkwink:

I've missed a lot on this thread over the past couple days, so sorry if I missed something important with anyone. Hope everyone is doing well!

Whisper - so glad that you're feeling better. Thanks for sharing about your ER. That gives me a lot of hope :)

Holdontohope - congrats on getting approved for the care program and that was so nice of your clinic to give those meds to you!

Ash - great update! Your lining sounds perfect. Do you have an estimated ER yet?

Mobaby - congrats on getting started!! :happydance:

@Mo, Congrats on starting your FET cycle!!! I am sending tons of good luck and baby dust that you will get your BFP this cycle!!!

@Ash, I am so glad you had fun lastnight!! :winkwink: Awesome news that your scan is looking so great!! Fingers crossed you will have tons of eggs for your retrival!!!! Good luck!!! :dust::dust:

@Hold, I am so happy you got the free meds from that program and that you got donated meds!!! That is great news!! :happydance: I would trust your DR's judgement on the medication dosage that they want you to do. I was supposed to do 300 of the Gonal F a day myself. Maybe some of the other girls can chime in on the dosage though??:shrug: This is my first time with the IVF so I am not totally sure about what the standards are for the med dosage??...:shrug:

AFM.... I am freaking out this morning girls... because I think I might of got my BFP this morning on some IC's I took, but I am in shock and disbelief in a way because after 3 years it doesn't seem real. IYKWIM....:wacko:

My temps on my chart are through the roof this morning, so that is a really good sign as well!!!

I have pics in my journal and a testing thread going in the HPT gallery if anyone wants to take a peek.

As you girls know I have been gearing up to start my IVF & ICSI cycle for November. I did some HPT's before I started the lupron injections lastnight to check for pregnancy but they were faint and looked more on the side of BFN's. But than this morning I got these blazing dark BFP's on my IC's... they were so dark pink, there is no denying them... Even DH saw them and believed me.

I am debating if I should trust them and stop the lupron injections today or not? I want to go to the store and buy some more HPTs to see if I can get some more lines... I am totally freaking out right now... I am in shock!!

My dr didn't even want me to go through with the IUI because I was ovulating on the damaged tube side, and had the 3 follies on the bad tube side, my good tube side only had one tiny follicle only, so I did take my clomid 50 mg CD 3-7 this cycle. I didn't have much hope for thie cycle. This is my 3rd cycle since the surgery... I feel like this is a miracle if this is for real and my DH & me can save the 8k we were getting ready to spend on the IVF cycle... Wow girls.. just wow... I am in shock..

So 2 questions... Should I stop the lupron injctions and not do the one for tonight based on the positive IC's????

Can lupron cause a false positive on an HPT????

I suppose the worst case scenario is I loose out on doing the IVF for the November cycle and it gets moved to December. So far I have only bought the lupron and the estraidol so I haven't broke the bank yet paying for the meds, so it would be amazing if I could save 8k and we got a BFP from the clomid I took this cycle. I just had such low hopes of getting a BFP this cycle because I knew I ovulated on the side with the bad tube, I had 3 follies on the ovary on the bad tube and only one very small follie on the good ovary. the DR had such low hopes he didn't even want me to do the IUI and it got canceled!!! This just seems so unreal after 3 years of LTTC!!!!

Holdon- that is so awesome about your meds! I also took 300 of gonal-f and know that they pit more in each pen. I had rum out but my nurse had my save pens and bring them on and we would get one more dose out of 2 pens!

Ash- glad your appointment went well! :) I live is CA and can't remember the the time we had an earthquake near me! Though we just had a drill last week!

Mo- Congrats that is so awesome AF started! Hopefully your last one for 9 months :)

Whisper - I'm glad you're feeling a little bit better! I hope that you can start feeling 100% soon! :hugs:

Em - Thanks! And the estimated ER date is 11/1 or 11/2 so either Thursday or Friday this week coming up! :happydance:

Wannabe - thanks! As far as getting a positive on an IC's ... you're CD what? I wouldn't trust the IC's ... if I were you I would call the doctor before you do anything about the lupron and have them do a pregnancy test on you. I think from what you said you're only CD 22 which would be way to early to get a positive pregnancy test unless you ovulated at some crazy weird time in your cycle ... call the doctor :) That's the best advice I can give you! :hugs:

dilia - so lucky you haven't experienced earthquakes .. not fun at all. I've been in 3 and it was really scary because I live there for 4 years and in the first 3 years NEVER experienced an earthquake and then all of a sudden my last year there .. seriously within like 3 months I experienced 3 earthquakes ... I actually think two of them were within a week of each other .. not fun!

wanna - so I went over to your journal and those DEFINITELY look positive but it doesn't make sense since you're only CD 22 .... I mean they DEFINITElY look positive but call your doctor! Congrats hopefully and let us know what happens!

Thanks for the advice Ash, I just responded in my journal with more info!!!!

DH is at the store getting me more HPT's and Monday morning willbe the earliest
I can ask for a blood test.

Does anyone know what the earliest a blood test can detect pregnancy is???

Hey ladies! So much going on.. I'm working call today so no time for personals... Will catch up later but ash yay for good scan!

And today is CD1!!!!!! Af came!! I started estrace this am so only 19 more days until FET!! Yay!

Yay for getting started!

wanna: those do like positive test.. can you get into the ER or somewhere that does bloodtests to see if you have HCG? Lupron is not good if you are pg. Does your dr have a call service where you can call and get in touch with the dr or nurse?

Wanna - oh my goodness how exciting! I hope this is it for you!! If you are getting a + hpt then you would see it with a beta. I think 9dpo is earliest but not sure! FX!

wanna: those do like positive test.. can you get into the ER or somewhere that does bloodtests to see if you have HCG? Lupron is not good if you are pg. Does your dr have a call service where you can call and get in touch with the dr or nurse?

Thanks for looking at my IC's Mo!!:flower:

I could try going to urgent care and see if they would do a blood test I suppose. Otherwise both of my fertility offices closed today at 12 and if it is an emergency they will tell you to go to ER. I agree that the lupron is dangerous if you are pregnant, so I would want to stop them immediatly if I am pregnant. Other than urgent care I would have to wait until Monday morning to call the DR's office and request bloods. Meanwhile my DH is on his way home with more HPT's so I am hoping to get some more lines on other HPT's so I can feel more confident about stopping the lupron if I need to!!!

Gosh I am so nervous and excited all at the same time... I did not expect anything like this when I woke up this morning.... I am in total shock... How is this even possible after 3 years.... this is a miracle if it is for real!!!!

Ash, I'm glad you had a good time last night even better there's no longer a hurricane. It would be awesome to have a cycle buddy. Are you planning to test early?

Wanna, those IC's sure look positive! I'm sorry I don't know if lupron can give you a false positive. You should check with your dr before stopping your meds.

Wanna - oh my goodness how exciting! I hope this is it for you!! If you are getting a + hpt then you would see it with a beta. I think 9dpo is earliest but not sure! FX!

Thanks for the advice hun!!:flower: I am going to do some research online and see what I can find about the earliest BW can show pregnancy just to be sure!!! But, I hope I can confirm on another HPT because DH is bringing me home a bunch of other HPT's and I am impatiently waiting on him to get home!!!:wacko:

Wanna I think you should head to ER or urgent care to get a for sure answer!! You need a quantitative beta.

Happy- Thank you! I agree, I wish there were more clinics like mine also: cry: So I will probably use about 3 times for 1 pen.. So the needle must be changeable then?

Ash- I am so glad your u/s went well!! Thanks, I am sure my FS knows what he is doing also. But I am still trying to develop trust in him! LOL

Mo- YAY for cd1!

Whisper- You took the words out of my mouth!! I feel so blessed to be at my clinic! I am so sorry you are feeling ichy, I hope that feeling passes very soon.

Em- Thanks!!

dilia- Thank you! Did you have a lot of side effects on Gonal F?

Sweet- do you start Lupron tomorrow?

Sorry if I missed anyone!

Few more questions...
About how long is everyone stiming for? Anyone else doing Lupron up until HCG shot?
I just realized that I have around 6 weeks till ER :happydance: Time seems to be going by fast!

happy - well the hurricane that was turned into a tropical storm has been upgraded to a hurricane again so ... this might be a bad one. :\ And honestly, I'm not sure if I'm going to test early. I kind of want to since I'm a POASaholic but I'm really not sure as I would rather not be disappointed before my beta. I feel like if I got a negative on a HPT I would not even want to go in to the doctors office for the beta so I'm going to decide that when it gets closer! What about you, will you test early?

hold - yeah it takes time to start trusting the doctors! :) I'm doing lupron up until the HCG shot ... I could be wrong buuuut I'm pretty sure it helps the follicles grow in sync ... I was on 10 units up until I start stiming and then went down to 5 units. FX'd for you!

Wanna - I saw your other tests on your journal and I would say that you're pregnant. Call your doctor though and get a blood test to make sure definitely!

Happy- Thank you! I agree, I wish there were more clinics like mine also: cry: So I will probably use about 3 times for 1 pen.. So the needle must be changeable then?

Ash- I am so glad your u/s went well!! Thanks, I am sure my FS knows what he is doing also. But I am still trying to develop trust in him! LOL

Mo- YAY for cd1!

Whisper- You took the words out of my mouth!! I feel so blessed to be at my clinic! I am so sorry you are feeling ichy, I hope that feeling passes very soon.

Em- Thanks!!

dilia- Thank you! Did you have a lot of side effects on Gonal F?

Sweet- do you start Lupron tomorrow?

Sorry if I missed anyone!

Few more questions...
About how long is everyone stiming for? Anyone else doing Lupron up until HCG shot?
I just realized that I have around 6 weeks till ER :happydance: Time seems to be going by fast!

Hey I have already been taking lupron 20 units for a week now. Starting tomorrow I will be doing lupron 5 units follistim 225 and 1 vial of repronex and will be taking lupron until hcg shot too I'm pretty sure. What meds and dosages are you taking? My estimated ER is nov 7,8 or 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->