• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ivf oct/nov/dec

Michele, they only cover 10k towards IVF and we reached our max with the first one. they go cover the meds though. Strange how many insurance companies differ in what they cover.

Wish, lupron made me loopy, I was forgetful and spacey - I felt so weird on it and YES, i did get hot flashes, especially while sleeping!!

Interesting one! It is odd they only cover that much of IVF, but they cover your acupuncture.

Strange is what it is! :shrug: I wish they would cover at least 3. But, it is what it is, I guess

hey ladies! :wave: I hope you dont mind me intruding! Met with our RE today for our options appt. and are starting our jouney for IVF Nov/Dec!! I cant explain the emotions lol!

Welcome Shar13! What protocol will you be on?

Welcome Shar13! What protocol will you be on?

thank you! im not exactly sure lol :dohh: i will be gin provera on the 16th of october, so i can start the bcp and take it from there... seems like such a long process.

Welcome shar! It is a very emotional process but has worked for so many :)

Yipee AF FINALLY started :yipee: I have called the FS and left a message; hopefully I can get this show on the road!!

:wave::wave: Welcome shar
Good luck with your treatment.

Michelle -:flower:good news for AF. you must be so relieved.
I asked the nurse about the acupuncture and she said that the doctor does'nt recommend it, thats all. Our insurance doesn't cover infertility in our country. All medications and treatments are paid cash and so is acupuncture.Very difficult. So I pray we get our BFP with this treatment.
Michelle if the lupron was the easiest one for you, i can't imagine what the other injections going to be like. This is my 1st time and having so bad side effects with the lupron. Headaches are ridiculous :grr:
One - Hows the cycle so far?

:hugs::hugs::hugs:for everyone

Was reading interesting book called TWO WEEK WAIT BY SARAH RAYNER. very interesting.:blush:

Wish, I am currently waiting for AF to start, so I can start down-regging w/lupron. I am expecting her to show today. That is exactly how I felt on lupron, I so wasnt myself at all. It gets better once you start stimming and they decrease the lupron.

Wish, I am currently waiting for AF to start, so I can start down-regging w/lupron. I am expecting her to show today. That is exactly how I felt on lupron, I so wasnt myself at all. It gets better once you start stimming and they decrease the lupron.

OMG, AF still hasn't arrived for you. You must be going crazy. It's such a bloated feeling.
Hope she comes today. She never shows up when you want her too.:hugs:

xxx

Welcome Shar!

Wishto- I've not long read that book, it was very good I thought. I liked her other one too 'One Moment One Morning' which has some of the same characters in.

I read another good IVF book, cannot remember name now, but I swear I could've written it myself, it just totally felt like me!

Just got back from appt at hospital, have now got all my needles and my IVF plan so feels much more real again now. Start the Buserelin injections on Monday and will have my baseline scan around the 25th October!

Hope everyone else is well xx

JDH - YAY for getting your IVF stuff :)

Wish - Yes, it is such a relief and she never shows when you want her too! My lovenox shots leave huge bruises and they hurt to inject. The follistum is actually pretty easy too, but menopur, it burns! I learned through watching u-tube videos and other girls that once you mix it, let is sit for 10 minutes before injecting it and inject slowly. I also ice before and after all injections; that seems to help a lot!

Welcome Shar!

Wishto- I've not long read that book, it was very good I thought. I liked her other one too 'One Moment One Morning' which has some of the same characters in.

I read another good IVF book, cannot remember name now, but I swear I could've written it myself, it just totally felt like me!

Just got back from appt at hospital, have now got all my needles and my IVF plan so feels much more real again now. Start the Buserelin injections on Monday and will have my baseline scan around the 25th October!

Hope everyone else is well xx

JDH congrats on getting ur schedule and all ur stuff to get things going. i cant wait to get mine. Did u take BCP and if u did how long did u take them before u start down regging?

Hey ladies I need your help. Feeling pretty down. My amh was 0.78. I know that's low questioning if I can even get pregnant. Ughhh

Sweetness, I've heard many stories on this forum wherein ladies get pregnant w/low AMH levels (some even natural). It really is just a number. I do not have low AMH levels and my last IVF I didnt get an extrodinary amount of eggs and I stimmed for 14 days. Its about how well you respond to the meds.

Dont let that get you down prior to your IVF. What does your dr say?

Sweetness, I've heard many stories on this forum wherein ladies get pregnant w/low AMH levels (some even natural). It really is just a number. I do not have low AMH levels and my last IVF I didnt get an extrodinary amount of eggs and I stimmed for 14 days. Its about how well you respond to the meds.

Dont let that get you down prior to your IVF. What does your dr say?

Thanks it's just hard esp with my age and everything. But I spoke with the nurse and she said its a little low but they will just have to increase my med dosages. She said I normally respond well with shots (6-9 eggs per cycle) but devastated I won't get preg cause of that. Just is weird

Sweetness - Try not to let that get you stressed out before you even start! It is just a number and ANYTHING can happen. Even if you get 9 eggs, its really about quality, not quantity and it only takes 1. Hang in there....this WILL work for you :)

Also stillllllllll waiting on AF. Then will only be on birth control for 2 weeks not even a full two weeks I don't think.

How is everyone else? And welcome alllll the new ladies!! So glad to have a lot of company :)

And thanks for keeping me positive just hard and sucks

:wave: Hello ladies, mind if I join? We are preparing to do IVF#2 (egg retrieval should be early December). I am both excited and terrified to begin this process again and could use some people to talk to who know what I'm going through.

Welcome Lucie! I remember you from past threads. How are you? Sorry to hear about your bfn IVF :(. How are you?

Also on my amh rant from earlier and Appearently they want you to do it on a certain day and she just told me to do any day. Which wasn't the CD 3ish it was more like middle end. So who knows

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->