Ivf oct/nov/dec

feeling a wee bit down and sad at the min :cry: also guilty for feeling sad. it just feels like everyone is pregnant right now or have just had babies. i just want to be starting treatment cos then i will have a fraction of a hope, as it stands it doesn't matter how many times DH and i do the BD its not gonna happen.:cry: at least when i start meds ther will be that little bit of room for hope and excitement :cry:
sorry for the downer, just fed up its been 5 years of broken hopes and dreams as far as a BFP goes :cry:

:flower: hi tcmc

I feel exactly the same way. Last week my husbands best friend said they are pregnant and they werent even trying for long. I have been trying for 4years and never got a bfp. there are so many people around me that are either pregnant or had babies. i was crying and ranting on thursday. when is it going to be a chance to hold my baby.

I understand how sad you are. Please take care of yourself, try to think positive. we will get our BFP. :hugs:

mwah

hi everyone :flower:

I hope you ladies are doing well.
tcmc - i am doing ok with the injections, although it pains sometimes and does seem to itch for a while. Its all going to be worth it in the end. I have been doing the lupron for 20 days now. I will do anything to have my baby. I wasnt on BCP.

Michelle - My ER is probably on the 24 Oct. Thats the date the FS gave me.:happydance: I can hardly wait. Wish it was tww already.

JDH - its exciting to finally get to start with the cycle. :hugs:

Just had a very painful AF this weekend and i pray it will be the last time for the next 10 months. :baby:

Trying to stay positive and praying really hard for us all to get our bfp.

Hi ladies... I took my last BCP today and now I see my Doctor on 10/04 and start on 275 of Menopur in the morning and 300 of Follistim at night on 10/6 please keep me and my family in your prayers....:hug: :dust:

tcmc - This is where you can rant and rave about anything! I am sorry you were feeling so down, I think we all go through that. Keep your chin up, you are on the right track for your BFP ;)

Wish - The next few weeks are going to go quickly and your ER will be here before you know it!

Sweetbabies - YAY for last BCP! It is so exciting to start with your stimming. I have my FX'ed for you and hopefully the start of BPF on this thread :)

How is everyone else doing? I am still waiting for AF, she should be here today. C'mon already, I just want to get started again ;) I am sure this will be the only time I am rooting for her to come :haha:

I am waiting for AF too! My HCG levels have finally gone down below 5 so now I need AF to show up so I can get rolling on my next cycle too!

hockey - I keep going to the bathroom waiting for her to show and nothing yet...ARGH! I have a horrible headache which is a major sign I should get it soon. I hate this waiting when I have no control!

Michelle - she never shows up when you want her! When I don't want her around - she never fails to show up right on time!!

FX'd she shows up soon for both of us!

I'm waiting as we'll ladies, she supposed to show on Thursday.

HI ALL :hi::hi:

I hope AF comes soon for your'll. Mines was 7 days late. So I can understand, its so irratating. Hang in there.:thumbup:

I had such a miserable headache yesterday, i woke up with it and went to bed with it. OMG, today its much better.

I cant wait to start with the stimms already.
Praying that we all get our BFP. Is there any special prayers anyone is doing to get through IVF?

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I am STILL waiting; she didn't show yesterday...how frustrating! I feel her coming, but geesh, c'mon already, doesn't she know I want to get started with my next cycle ;)

Wish - I get those headaches all the time; in fact I took excedrin migraine this morning cause mine was so bad. I used to be on beta blockers for my headaches, but stopped those meds to start IVF. Glad you are feeling better today.

How is everyone else doing today?

thanks for all the supportive words :hugs: feeling better today, exhausted as i was looking after my niece and nephew today they are aged 10months and and 2year old. their mum , my sister, is in hospital getting her gallbladder removed. complete handful but lots of fun too need :sleep: now :haha:

tcmc - They will definitely keep you moving :) I have 3 year old and he is very active. I am sure once you get a good night sleep you will feel energized again ;)

its funny though, even tho i am exhausted it just made me even more sure and excited to have a little one of my own running around. my son from a previous relationship is almost 9! so it seems like a lifetime since all the baby stuff :haha:

I got to see a friends newborn last weekend and hold him; definitely brings back memories when my son was born and makes me want another that much more! Hopefully we both get that :)

hi all :hugs::flower:

I had a very bad headache yesterday evening again and got one coming on right now. :nope:
I cant wait for a baby too. Im so excited and also so nervous of this whole new experience. Sometimes i feel like :cry: all the time and other times i am alot more hopeful.
:shrug: dont know what to do with myself. thinking about trying that acupuncture or reflexology. Has anyone tried it?

:baby: For our BFP.:baby:

:flow:Hope AF will be visiting your'll soon so your'll can start meds soon.

Hi Wish - Sorry about the headaches! I am on day 3 of mine; really stinks! I am thinking about doing acupuncture this cycle. I know you are supposed to start it a few months before, but I didn't and figured if I start in a week, at least I will get 6 weeks in before I go in for ER. I know One has been doing it for awhile now.

I am STILL waiting for AF; for heaven sakes, I wish she would just start! I am getting so fustrated waiting for her :growlmad:

Wish, I hope you are feeling better today. I am feeling the same way, happy & excited one day and just doubful the next. I've been doing acupunture since November. It does help w/my anxiety. During stims I go 2x a week, but now, I've only been going 1x a week. It's supposed to help w/blood flow to your uterus and help w/egg quality. It cant hurt, although it can be expensive. Thankfully my insurance cover it.

:flower::winkwink: Thanks one and michelle

Tinking about doing acupuncture but my FS doesn't recommend it.:shrug:
Read that can give you up 60% better outcome.

3 Days with headache. really cant manage with it. and paracetamol isn't helping.
Hard to even keep my eyes open. Does anyone else have nasty hot flushes when on lupron? Its terrible, feel like ripping off my clothes sometimes.

Hoping you ladies are doing well and AF isn't to irritating.
Hugs xxx :hugs::hugs:

One - You are very lucky to have insurance coverage for acupuncture! Mine doesn't cover that, but they cover 4 IVF cycles; just stinks I am headed into #3 and still nothing! I know that acupuncture can get very expensive, the consult is $97 and I think it was around $65 per session after that. That is the one reason I have not started going yet.

Wish - I wonder why they do not recommend it? I have heard nothing but really good things about it. Did you ask them why? And yes, the lupron does some strange things to you. I didn't have too many side effects that I remember from it, but I know some girls on here were complaining about hot flashes and headaches from it. I found it to be one of the easiest injections :) Especially compared to my lovenox and menopur ones!

Hi lovely ladies,

I don't take BCP, as when they gave me it for first round it down regged me too much so I just go straight to Buserelin injections. Got app tomorrow to pick up needles - yay!
Just got to hope it works. Started eating fattier food as directed my by FS as need more body fat (not going to argue there, love fatty food!) strange how they tell you to be healthy but that fat helps with implanting - who knew?

I totally understand about the whole every body else is pregnant thing, I can't escape it either. We were the first to fall pregnant out of our friends (sadly lost first pregnancy 7 years ago) and now we're the only ones not to have kids - angers me all the time. everyone at work is preggo and everyone i see at the shops :-( This is truly a place where everyone gets what it feels like and I thank god for places like this!

will let you know how app goes tomorrow but I think it's just a fairly routine one xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->