Ivf oct/nov/dec

Hey guys hope everyone is doing well. I have been sick even had to call into work for Sun night :(. Still sick and hope it gets better tomorrow cause I picked up two shifts this week and dont want to be there if I feel like this!

TCMC- Yes call them tomorrow! YOU are the patient! I was glad they gave me my sched up to ER. I mean she said it might change depending on my eggs and size but I have a good idea of what to tell my job. So yes call them tomorrow. Where are you at in your cycle now?

Wish- Hey hope you had fun this weekend! Also exciting about your appt fri! When will you get your meds, or will you know fri?

Shar- Yes my period does that allll the time its annoying, just come! Have you started taking BCP? Also is this your first IVF cycle?

One- ooooo you have to have a biopsy? I hope it goes well! And glad you had a good weekend!

AFM- I have been spotting for two days so AF will be here tomorrow then I will call the doc then start ON BCP. I still find it weird that I will only be on BCP for like 2 weeks then stop. Creeps me out guess theres a reason for it.

hey sweetness, i am 13 days into my cycle and informed the clinic CD1 that i had started my BCP i have had all my screening blood tests done and everything was fine there, but i seen on another thread a lady who is attending the same clinic as me and has been almost identical timeline wise for this whole process as me, got her appointment for injection training and schedule outline last week, so thats what has me worried that i may have been overlooked or forgotten about.:nope:

i have waited long enough already i dont want to be left out and have to wait any longer because of an admin oversight:cry:

Yea, make sure that youcall them tomorrow, Im sure they didnt forget bout you but you also need to know. Just call them and let them know you need it as soon as you can so you can arrange stuff.

Agh! As if all the waiting isn't torturous enough I can't sleep which is making 1 day seem more like 2-3!! It's 3:15am and I'm laying here tired but wide awake with a million and one things going through my mind :-(

Of course you can join! :) Thats no good, I ended up doing a lot of IUIs too. Very emotional. So your ER is coming up thats exciting! what meds are you one, and how are you feeling?[/QUOTE]

Right now I am taking the low dose hcg and Bravelle. It's going pretty well so far - all my estrogen is right where it should be. And injecting myself hasn't been so bad. I feel a lot better on the Bravelle than on the Clomid I was doing for the IUIs! I hear what everyone is saying about waiting though - this whole process is neverending wait, wait, wait!

Agh! As if all the waiting isn't torturous enough I can't sleep which is making 1 day seem more like 2-3!! It's 3:15am and I'm laying here tired but wide awake with a million and one things going through my mind :-(

:flower:Hang in there. Grab a book or watch a movie til you fall asleep. I have those spells aswell and sometimes all I want to do is sleep all day long.:sleep:

I read till I start nodding off. My mind thinks about this treatment 24/7.
:hugs::hugs:

:hi: Whisper - Welcome. Not to far off now. Your ER is around the corner.:thumbup: I'm going to start stimms on Friday. So was the stimms?:flower:

tcmc - I hope you gave the nurses a ring to find out what's happening.:hugs:

Mich - How you doing?

One - Yep, I am so excited and nervous. I really really want this to work. That's good that AF finally showed up. :thumbup:You will be starting the lupron end of this month. :hugs:

Sweetness - So sorry that you're not well. 2weeks of BCP then you'll be on the way with your cycle. Hang in there.
I'm going on Friday, I will know then what other meds I will be on. I will be discussing egg sharing aswell.

Keep well ladies
:hugs::hugs:

hey girls :flower: well it was 5am before i eventually drifted over to sleep then at 7:30am my alarm clock went off :cry: only starting to feel slightly human now:sleep:

anyway, on a brighter note i DID call the clinic today, the lady was very helpful and told me that they had posted my appointment letter this morning and my pre-treatment appointment and injection training will be on 25th October @ 13:40 :happydance: YAY!! finally a date to look forward to so down regging should start on the 26th October :happydance::happydance:

one - YAY for AF!! We are one day apart from starting; hope all goes well with the biopsy!

Welcome Whisper :hi: Sorry about all your IUI's, but glad they figured out why it wasn't working.

tcmc - I am glad you got some rest and called your clinic. Glad you have a date set to start; it is always good to have that first appt set :)

Wish - WOW, you are starting in a few days :happydance: That is great too about being an egg donor!! And I am doing great, thanks ;)

I have a consult for acupuncture next Wednesday! I have been so focused on my new food plan/workouts, that I haven't really been thinking much about ttc at all. I am trying to get healthy, lose a few more pounds before I start and just want to feel better! I had a great loooong weekend with family, so that was a nice distraction as well. Hope everyone else is doing good!

HI Ladies!

I havent visited these forums in a long time, I logged in last night on a whim and I was so excited to find this thread! So many of you are cycling in Oct-NOv, I hope to be a part of this journey with you all...:hugs:
I am doing IVF this month. In fact I am currently on day 2 or 3 so I have to go in for my baseline US, already did the bloodwork this morning. So hopefully, they will start the stim cycle today.
Did any of you have confusion over your period while on BCP? I read that midcycle spotting was normal, I started spotting on the last day of the pill itself and then I went ahead and took the last pill as per my calender. Spotting has been on since then, I dont know if this is AF or not.

Will post an update after my appt today.

Take care,

Wish - My stims have been going well so far. I feel a little extra anxious, but that might be just because of the overall process. I have also had some crazy dreams - last night I dreamed I was rescuing cats from a burning church. Go figure. :wacko:

tcmc - I am glad you finally got some news on your cycle. I hope things get easier for you once you have something to do. It is so hard to have no control over this process!

Michelle - I read your journal entry and it sounds like you have been through a lot! You must be a strong lady. We paid for three tries though I'm sure everyone hopes it will work the first time. I hope your #3 try works! That's cool you have been focusing on wellness. Self care can really go down the drain will all of this stress.

Hope - Welcome! I am also pretty new here. Good to meet you.

:hi: Hope and Pray
Welcome :flower:

Don't know much about the BCP because i didnt take it for my cycle. Just waited for my period naturally and then took lupron and had a period with the lupron aswel.
I will be starting stimms on Friday, so we not very far off with our cycles.:hugs:

I hope we all get our BFP's. :baby::baby::baby:

Baby :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
to all of us.

keep well ladies, I got another killer headache.
I have been trying to be very positive and praying very hard, but sometimes I think the devil just try's to come between us and God.

Can anyone help me with what I should be doing before and after ER and ET?
I know the story about No bathing,swimming, alcohol,caffeine.
What else should I do? Just trying to prepare myself for the process.:hugs::hugs::hugs::baby::baby:

Welcome Hope!

Whisper - Thanks for reading ;) I have been through a lot, but so have a lot of women on bnb, so it is nice to be able to come here and have others relate to what you are going through. I just hope that 3rd times a charm and I don't need to go through anymore cycles after it. If its meant to be, it will happen! I am hoping that by doing a new workout routine and eating clean, that will get help me stay less stressed for this cycle. And the acu on top of that! I just really really want this cycle to work.

Wish - After ER I would use a heating pad and relax; they may give you pain pills to help too! After ET, you cannot swim, drink, no exercising and no lifting anything over 15 pounds according to my FS. The one thing I have been doing is drinking one cup of coffee. I find that so hard to give up! They told me I could have one cup, but moderation is the key. When I got pg with my son, I drank coffee my entire pg and everything turned out just fine. But most girls won't drink any caffiene which is great too. Also NO ibuprofen or any over the counter meds without checking with your FS first! Tylenol was the only approved thing I could take if needed.

Hey ladies hope everyone is well

Mich- I see your back hope you had a good weekend

Wish- Im not too for sure but from what I heard and from my doc I am doing bedrest for 2 days

How is everyone else?

Ladies I need help! I was just about to take BCP as today is my first day of full flow and I think I remember my RE telling me NOT to take the sugar pills but to only take the reg pills............. Is that correct?

Thanks for the warm welcome Ladies! Hoping for BFPs for all of us!

My Baseline US and Bloodwork went well today and looks like I am starting the meds from tomorrow. I am very new to the injectible drugs and never used any of these before, so I am wondering if I will manage OK. I am not too worried about the needles, but never know the experience of piercing myself and how easy/hard/painful it will be. Do you store all the injections in the fridge? I have left out Ganirelix acc to the instructions on the box and rest are all stowed away in the fridge. Now I am wondering if I will feel very cold when I inject them tomorrow morning.....:dohh:
I am on Follistim, Ganirelix and Menopur and orally Dexamethasone, Metformin, Folgard and Aspirin. My doc also plans to give Intralipid infusion a week befroe transfer and throughout first trimester. Any one else starting with me or already started?? Please feel free to ask me anything related to endo/infertility/IVF pertaining to my cycle and I will be happy to answer.

Hey, I have also heard a lot of great things about Acupuncture before and after ET. It can help in relaxation as well increase blood flow. Feeling adventurous for some more needles...oh Yea!

Take care, :hugs:

Hi all, hope you can make some room for me! It's been a very long road with ttc #1 for us. I'm trying to stay strong but sometimes it's just so difficult. AFM, this will be our 2nd retry at IVF. Ivf#1 was successful but sadly ended in MC at 7 weeks. Took some time off during the summer and started #2 only to be canceled and converted into IUI which of course failed (we have MFI). Thankfully RE is letting us move forward again and will be changing a few things. Just started BCP today. Looks like I will stop taking the pill at end of month. Slightly shorter cycle due to the turkey holiday next month. Hopefully will start stims early November. Looks like quite a few of us are on the same timeline.

Michelle - I have MTHFR gene as well and possibly a reason why we had a non viable pregnancy. What does lovenox do? My RE said if I get pregnant I will need to take a baby aspirin nothing about anything else.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone and share the journey.

Ladies I need help! I was just about to take BCP as today is my first day of full flow and I think I remember my RE telling me NOT to take the sugar pills but to only take the reg pills............. Is that correct?

On my cycle they said only the active pills. Skip the placebo. I had to get another pack of bc pills because I had to be on bc for 22 days. I only used one pill out of the second pack! Hope that helps.:thumbup:

On my cycle they said only the active pills. Skip the placebo. I had to get another pack of bc pills because I had to be on bc for 22 days. I only used one pill out of the second pack! Hope that helps.:thumbup:

Thanks soooooooooooooooooooo much I was waiting for a response. I will take only take the active ones. I will only be on them for ten days is that weird ?

Thanks soooooooooooooooooooo much I was waiting for a response. I will take only take the active ones. I will only be on them for ten days is that weird ?

So sorry I could'nt help sweetness. :shrug:Not sure about the BCP because the FS didnt put me on it for this cycle. :hugs::hugs:

Hi all, hope you can make some room for me! It's been a very long road with ttc #1 for us. I'm trying to stay strong but sometimes it's just so difficult. AFM, this will be our 2nd retry at IVF. Ivf#1 was successful but sadly ended in MC at 7 weeks. Took some time off during the summer and started #2 only to be canceled and converted into IUI which of course failed (we have MFI). Thankfully RE is letting us move forward again and will be changing a few things. Just started BCP today. Looks like I will stop taking the pill at end of month. Slightly shorter cycle due to the turkey holiday next month. Hopefully will start stims early November. Looks like quite a few of us are on the same timeline.

Michelle - I have MTHFR gene as well and possibly a reason why we had a non viable pregnancy. What does lovenox do? My RE said if I get pregnant I will need to take a baby aspirin nothing about anything else.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone and share the journey.
:hi::hi: kchope. Welcome

So sorry to hear about your last IVF :hugs:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->