Ivf oct/nov/dec

Hey ladies thanks so much for wishing me well. I do feel better today hoping by Sat I will be 100%!
Mich- When do you start stims again? Sorry I totallu forgot and how are you?

TCMC-YAY! Im glad that you got your sched!!!! Thats exciting something to look forward to now! And yes I am the complete opposite on BCP no zits I lose weight, But Im def ready to be big and heavy with a healthy baby!

Hockey- How are you doing?

Whisper- Hey girl, glad everything is going well with the montior appts. What cycle day are you on?

Also I hope everyone else is doing good! So many ladies on here to keep track of so please tell me how you all are doing!

kchope - We are neighbors; I actually work in Warrenville :) My clinic is in Naperville; Dr Miller. He is AWESOME! I have been with him for 2 years and he is recommended by a lot of places I called before I started. My old OB recommeneded him to me. He has certain months where it is "cycle" time for him; he gets whatever girls are going to be ready and gets them all stimming around the same time and then does his ER and ET when you are ready; can be any day of the week. I have had my ET on Sunday before, so it doesn't matter what day of the week it is, its when you are ready; same goes for ER. I have my FX'ed for you for this cycle! Hopefully whatever happened to get your first one canceled will not happen again.

Glad you are feeling better Sweetness! I start lupron on 10/24 and then stimming will occur around 11/7, with estimated ER on 11/18, ET on 11/23.

kchope - We are neighbors; I actually work in Warrenville :) My clinic is in Naperville; Dr Miller. He is AWESOME! I have been with him for 2 years and he is recommended by a lot of places I called before I started. My old OB recommeneded him to me. He has certain months where it is "cycle" time for him; he gets whatever girls are going to be ready and gets them all stimming around the same time and then does his ER and ET when you are ready; can be any day of the week. I have had my ET on Sunday before, so it doesn't matter what day of the week it is, its when you are ready; same goes for ER. I have my FX'ed for you for this cycle! Hopefully whatever happened to get your first one canceled will not happen again.

Glad you are feeling better Sweetness! I start lupron on 10/24 and then stimming will occur around 11/7, with estimated ER on 11/18, ET on 11/23.

See mich I don't get it you started your period before me and my ER is nov 7,8 or 9 and I sart lupron soon. Do u know why that is I'm doing mine a week before you?

I went to my FS today for my scan and blood tests and to start the stimms. So I had the first Gonal -F that the nurse injected for me today and 2hours later I am bleeding, heavy. Can anyone help me? Did anyone else experience this? I called the nurse, they said that it's ok, and that it can happen. I am so scared. They said they will increase my dosage on tuesday and that I may take abit longer on the stimms.

Doctor gave me so good news today, and I was so excites, now I am feeling so scared.

Please help with advise.

Sweetness - My FS plans which week/month he wants to do stims, so his stim cycle begins around Nov. 7. Usually they control it with bc, so they can determine when your cycle will begin. I am not using that this time, so I am not quiet sure how this is going to work. When I was on lupron before my AF started 7 days afterwards; which means I should expect AF on 10/31. I stim for 11 days; at least I did the last 2 cycles.

Wish - I am not sure about the bleeding because I didn't use gonal-f. If the nurse isn't concerned, then I wouldn't worry (easier said then done). Maybe your lining is just thin and they need to give you more meds to help get it thicker? And stimming longer isn't a bad thing; you want everything to be right where it needs to be before ER. :hugs:

Thanks Mish. Im abit stressed about it. Thank God its still early days. I'm a:wacko:
I just want my BFP so bad.

hey ladies hope u are all well.

i am completely heart broken:cry: our little puppy fell in the pond last nite and drowned :cry::cry: i dont know what to do, i let him out to pee last nite for 10 mins like i always do and when i went back out to get him i couldnt find him:cry: i thought he was hiding and went to look for him, i was walking past the pond which is fenced off and saw him lying in it out of the corner of my eye i couldnt move i was screaming and DH came out he tried to resucitate him but it was too late :cry:

i havent stopped crying havent slept cant eat. we buried him this morning it was the most horrible thing i have ever experienced. he was just a baby and the love of our lives :cry::cry:

Oh tcmc - that is awful, I'm so so sorry. :hugs::hugs:

kchope - my clinic has the baby aspirin for most of his clients that are more at risk for miscarriages.

wish2havbaby - not sure on the bleeding but I certainly wouldn't worry about it if your nurse was ok. I think once the hormones start doing their job, you'll stop. :thumbup:

AFM - I'm still waiting for that awful witch :witch: to show up! It's been 45 days since the D&C and I'm going crazy :wacko: not knowing when and if she'll show. I hate it when I have no control!! :brat:

tcmc - I am SO very sorry. We have a dog and since we don't have any kids she IS our baby. I would be devastated if anything happened to her. My heart hurts for you. :(

Wish - Sorry your experience has been so scary thus far. I hope things start working out better.

Sounds like we are all having a rough time. I am FREAKING out myself at the moment. I had a monitoring appointment this morning and my ER said there is a little fluid in my uterus. If it doesn't clear out, we won't be able to do the ET next week. We will have to freeze the embryos and try again next month. I am losing it. I really don't want to keep waiting. I will be devastated if we don't get to do the ET. The doc is giving me a prescription for Cabergoline that he hopes will help to dry up the fluid. Have any of you ladies who have already done IVF experienced this? Any advice? I am bawling :cry: - probably an overreaction, but it is what it is.

tcmc- I am sooooo sorry to hear about your puppy that is so sad.

wish- I hope everything gets better

Mich- thanks so much for your help, I guess im just a little lost and confused

Whisper- Oh no, did they say why that fluid was there and how long it normally takes to get out? Im doing my usterus thing Tues so I dont know much about it as of now

Hocky- Hope all is well.

AFM- My period has stopped since I started taking active BCP now waiting for Tues for that thing where they look at my uterus and measure it

Whisper - I have never heard of that before; are they going to drain it? I hope things work out for your ET.

Sweetness - I am still confused at times, even after 2 cycles! I will know more once I get started this cycle.

Sweetness & Michelle - Thanks, I hope it will work out for me! They gave me a medication that hopefully will help dry me out. :) Apparently the medication will also make me feel super nauseous. Joy. I have also read that doing lots of walking can help get the fluid out. Send me some positive energy ladies! The good news is that at least my follicles look good and I should be able to take my trigger shot tomorrow and do ER on Monday. I just don't want to have to freeze the embryos for another month! Ugh. Trying not to be too paranoid.

Hi Everyone

See everybody is going through a tough time. I hope we all will be feeling better soon. :flower:

I am still bleeding on the 2nd day of stims. I pray :baby: that eveything will be well for me soon. my next appt to check on follies are on Tuesday. Wish me luck ladies.

Keep well.
xoxo

Wish - sorry you are still having bleeding problems. Luckily I didn't get any of that with my meds. Hope it stops for you! Good luck with your next follicle check!

Well, looks like the fluid is out of my uterus for now, so that is good news. The RE said fluid can come and go and hopefully it will not be there when we do the ET next week. I am doing my ER tomorrow! I took the trigger shot of HCG last night. Wish me luck! Hoping I have good eggs and that we get good fertilization!

Wish - sorry you are still having bleeding problems. Luckily I didn't get any of that with my meds. Hope it stops for you! Good luck with your next follicle check!

Well, looks like the fluid is out of my uterus for now, so that is good news. The RE said fluid can come and go and hopefully it will not be there when we do the ET next week. I am doing my ER tomorrow! I took the trigger shot of HCG last night. Wish me luck! Hoping I have good eggs and that we get good fertilization!

That's exciting I'm glad it went away. So how many eggs do you have do you feel bloated?

Sandy glad to hear the fluid has cleared up and u are on track for EC Fx'd it all goes well for u:hugs:

how was the trigger shot? was it painful

hi ladies

I am doing much better doing. The bleeding stopped yesterday.:happydance:
I am really happy, I was so shit scared I could'nt even think about anything else.
My next appt to check my follies is tomorrow. Wish me well, I hope my lining thickens quickly to compensate for the bleeding I had.
I am glad you better Whisper.:thumbup: Are you doing a 5day transfer. Wish you well for ER. how was the shot? Are you feeling bloated?
Any suggestions on what I should be eating or drinking before ER? I am drinking loads of water, and gatorade.:thumbup:
tcmc-hope you doing ok?:hugs:
sweetness - are you feeling better after the flu?:kiss:
Mish - Hope you doing well.:hugs:
Hope everyone else is doing alrite.

keep well
xoxo

p.s I am so excited, time is really flying.:baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads