IVF October/November ???

Emily!!! That's such great news, and with such perfect timing!

Thanks ladies!! Merry Christmas to you all! ❤️❤️❤️

Yayyy Mrs. H!!!! I’m so happy for you! What a great new year it will be for you and your family!

How’s everyone else doing??

My first Beta numbers were 140 at 10dp5dt and 340 at 11dp5dt. So good but really rising super fast?? Is that ever a bad thing? I’m also having mild cramps and a bit of spotting almost every day (even before betas). The ever-accurate internet ;) says it’s normal so I’m trying not to worry. I have my ultrasound on Wednesday.

Happy New Year to all!

Ooh Emily, good luck with the ultrasound! How are the other pregnant ladies doing? Anyone else have any updates?

AFM, my estrogen was too low after I started estrogen injections, so my dose was increased, and now it's where it should be. They're hopeful that things will be fine at this Wednesday's lining check (the last hurdle!), but I'm nervous. My hormone levels all used to be perfect at every check, and it's disheartening that my body has stopped responding like it should. But I realize that they do those checks for a reason and it's not unusual to have to adjust doses, so most likely it'll be ok.

Kk, are you still lurking? Have you decided what your next steps will be?

Those are great numbers, Emily! Congrats!

Amy - FX that the higher dose is doing the trick! So close!

Our first scan is tomorrow. Nervous!

I caught a horrible stomach virus which had been exacerbated by MS. It’s been brutal! I get sooo hungry and if I eat the wrong thing it’s very bad, to say the least. Trying to stick to bland foods. At least I’m keeping everything down so far today *knock on wood*.

Happy new year!

Omg Emily and MrsHowley81 CONGRATS!!!! Amazing news.

Good luck with your scan Ask and Emily. It's all so exciting (but scary at the same time). Hope things will go well with your lining check as well Amy, and glad your hormones are now back to where they should be :)

Hi to all the rest and Happy New Year :D

We saw our little peanut and heard her heartbeat! Doc said all is looking good! Next scan is in 2 weeks.

How’s everyone else doing?

Yay Ask! That's so exciting!! A real heartbeat!

Amy when is your transfer scheduled for? Have you decided if you're doing one or two?

AFM my clinic does a US at 5 weeks so we got to see our little one too! Too early for a heartbeat, but it was very "real" to see a little sac with a little baby dot! Beta was 2500 and progesterone was 16. I've been spotting this whole time (and freaking out) so I asked them to increase my progesterone... they said it wasnt necessary but wouldnt hurt. Whatever keeps mamas sane right?!

Ask and Emily, congrats on the ultrasounds! What a relief, and so exciting!

My lining looked good today and I am officially scheduled for a transfer next Wednesday! We are just transferring one. I really don't want a twin pregnancy.

I still feel a little pessimistic after all of the setbacks of the last two rounds, but I'm getting a bit more excited now that it's definitely happening!

Thanks for asking, Emily! Transfer was fine. I took a test today (7dp5dt) and it seemed like maybe there was a faint squinter of a line, maybe? Really it was too faint to even be sure if it was there, which is what happened on my CP, but who knows. Beta is Friday! I really think it could go either way at this point.

How are the pregnant ladies feeling?

Best of luck Amy, I really hope that it's worked for you.
I hope everyone else is ok?
I had my scan on Monday, there were 2 heartbeats.

FX for you Amy!

MrsH - wow! Congrats on your twins! How are you feeling?

Had my 2nd scan and baby is right on target (measured 1 day ahead). Got to see her wiggling around! 9w2d today. Nausea has vastly improved over the last several days. Made me nervous but then everything looked great at my scan yesterday.

Emily - how are you doing?

Ask - I love seeing them wiggle around on the ultrasound! So exciting.

MrsH - That's amazing! Congrats. How are you feeling about the fact that it's twins?!?

Hi girls. My beta just came back at 18. Looks like another chemical, but we will test again Sunday just to be sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->