IVF October/November ???

Yay Emily :D Congrats!!

Ask, how are you feeling, any symptoms yet?

MrsHowley, any updates? Did you end up doing a 3 or 5 day transfer?

Babylights, yeah the anxiety is the worst of all of this. The constant worrying... I'm afraid it just never stops. You have an excellent shot at this working though so keep that in mind!

Amy, any updates yet? Hope you're doing well!

AFM, it's a no for us :( Still no line at 8DP5DT, which means I'm pretty much out. I'll continue the progesterone for a couple more days but already know that this is it. Sucks! Glad we have 4 in storage though so we'll probably do a FET in February if all goes well.

That's great news Emily. We can both drive ourselves crazy in the 2ww together. Good Luck!!
Sunny I had a day 5 transfer with 2 Blastocysts and I found out today I've got one extra going in the freezer, which I've never had previously, but infact I never had any Blastocysts good enough to freeze even the first 1 from 2012, which is now sat right next to me.
I'm sorry that this round has not worked for you it's so tough. I really hope you look after yourself and take the time you need to go in to your FET.

Sunny omg nooooooo!!!!! Ugh that makes me so sad. They say a blood test is the only "for sure" negative, do you have one scheduled? We're with you <3

I’m so sorry Sunny :hugs: Do you have a beta scheduled? I’m keeping everything crossed for you, we’re here for you!!

emily & MrsH congrats on being PUPO!! Hoping so hard for you both!

So sorry about the bfn Sunny. :( It&#8217;s true that some get bfns up until beta, but I understand your discouragement. :hugs:

No new symptoms for me really...just the same ones I&#8217;ve been having. My stomach seems more sensitive too. No more spicy food! :wacko:

Oh Sunny, I'm so sorry. I know they say it might take a few tries to find the right embryo, but it's still so hard to get a negative result. Thinking of you!

Babylights, yes, the anxiety. I hope you can ride this wave out to get to a slightly less anxious one soon. My anxiety always seems to just build exponentially until the cycle is over. I wish I could let go of some of the stress along the way. I hadn't heard of that testing before. My doctor definitely errs on the side of just trying different treatments until one works, rather than spending much time/money/discomfort looking for answers. I have mixed feelings about that tactic, but I'm also pretty burned out on medical procedures, so I'm not pushing for anything extra.

Congrats to the PUPO ladies!

AFM, I just had my blood taken to test estradiol as part of my suppression check, and my ultrasound is in the morning. I'm hoping they call me this afternoon with good results from the estradiol so I can relax a bit during the ultrasound.

Just a quick update. Will check in thoroughly with everyone in a bit. We have two normals out of our three embryos. Woohoo! I&#8217;m so happy. I was incredibly nervous but now just very relieved.

Ash, that's great!

I had my suppression check this morning and I'm cleared to continue! My estradiol was a little bit high again, but my doctor didn't see any big follicles. He didn't sound entirely sure that things were perfect, but we're moving ahead. Next appointment is in two weeks.

Great news Ash and Amy! 2 out of 3 normal is excellent! Glad you are moving forward, Amy!

Amy great news, so excited for your transfer! And thanks for understanding about the anxiety, thankfully it’s passed now but that was a miserable couple of weeks!

ash yay amazing news!!

afm I just got the call today that our fifth embie that was retested is normal, and a girl! I also got my positive opk so biopsy is scheduled for next Thursday 12/28. My DH and I are so happy about the fifth embie, we feel like we’ve just taken our first breath in years!

@ashknowsbest- awesome news and great numbers x

Thanks for the support girls :) Did my beta today (10dp5dt) just to confirm I'm okay stopping the meds.

Amy, so glad you got the all clear!! Won't be long now :D

Ash, that's amazing! Will you transfer both or just one?

Babylights, omg you have 5!!! I can only imagine the peace of mind that must give you.

MrsHowley, Emily, when will you start testing?

Great news babylights! I love GIRLS!!!

Sunny, I'm going to start tomorrow at 4dp5dt. I know I know lol. I was going to wait until 5 days, but I had period-like cramps at only 1.5dpt, and they are gone now, so I think baby got snuggled in there early. (I hope) We had assisted hatching so maybe that sped things up? I might not tell DH though... he didnt want me to test early :winkwink: Loongest dayssss evvveerrrr.

MrsH when are you going to test?

Going crazy here!! Yesterday I was feeling optimistic today I'm having a real battle with myself. I'm going to only test 2 days before test day on the 27th...... Probably!

Mrs H you are so well-disciplined!! I know what you mean about battling yourself, I'm TERRIBLE at not knowing. I'm trying to push all negative thoughts out of my head...

Hahaha that is very early Emily, but I completely understand. And if the embryo really implanted that early, you'd be able to pick it up at Day 4.

MsHowley, nerves of steel!!!

Definitely not either of those things, If I had a test in the house this morning I might of caved, but glad I didn't I had a mini melt down this morning thinking it hadn't worked, I had been awake most of the night with my own thoughts and convinced myself It hasn't worked, but I am feeling positive again!! Sometimes not knowing is best.

It’s official!!!! :bfp::bfp: 5dp5dt with FMU!!! My hubby and I are on cloud 9. I’m trying hard not to worry bc we’ve been here before. In fact I don’t even want to take another test tomorrow lol But for today I’m pregnant and it’s exactly what I asked for for Christmas &#127876; &#10084;&#65039; It feels very surreal

Attachments

• CCA26CD0-429F-408C-ACB9-250625A2D9D6.jpg
    CCA26CD0-429F-408C-ACB9-250625A2D9D6.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 25
Yay!!! Congrats, Emily! The perfect Christmas present!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->