IVF September

MissEvers

Reaction score
So here we go! :wohoo:

Day 1 of Gonal F on my very first IVF cycle.

Anyone else with me this month? X

Hi there, I'm a few days ahead of you, and we're not doing ivf but transferring a frozen embie this time around. Transfer is tomorrow morning!!! I'm quietly FREAKING OUT. So nervous. How are you?

Good Luck Fern81!

How did it go?
Had my 5 day stimms u/s today. I have 2 follies 15 and 16mm. Another U/S on Friday and ER on Monday!!

Hi Ladies :flower: I'm also here with my first ever round of IVF !!
Very exited :happydance:
I'm cd 10 already and been stimming since cd 2 with Menopur 225iu then on cd6 started with Orgalutran so I would not ovulate. On my first ultra on monday was 3 follies measuring 10mm and 4-5 smaller ones. Tomorrow I have second ultra and we will see what is going on!
Im expecting the collection on monday if all goes well. Just freaked out today because I had really bad ovulation cramps and bloating was even hard to walk! Then it stopped after few hours, exactly like normal ovulation just with worse pain...now im scared the Orgalutran has failed and what if I ovulated the biggest three of them? :dohh: ohh...just have to wait and be in agony...

But good luck to you and into us all September ivf' Ladies :hugs:

Don't panic! I've had the same!
Just had my final scan. My 2 follies are now 18 and 21 and I'm also booked in for egg collection on Monday!
I'm so excited.. but very nervous! Good luck xx

Hey ladies, I'd love to join!
I had my FET today. I had two rounds of egg collection in June and July, but ended up with only 2 embies. We put in one today, beta is a week from today
Fern-how are you feeling? How many did you put in? When is beta?
Asry and Miss, best of luck ladies! Hope your egg collections will go smoothly :)

Ohhhh what a relief, I had not ovulated:thumbup: damn it really did feel like it! And gyn told me today that when I do the Pregnyl shot tomorrow evening then sunday might be totally the same that even walking might feel bad:wacko:
So at the moment there was 5 follies and 4/5 smaller ones that we dont know will they be ripe enough by monday. Five follies sounds so low to me as what I have read ppl are getting 12-20 follies:dohh: of course its the quality but my gyn said this is good amount and prop the age is doing the amount for me.
Miss Evers you are also on the lower side with follies, was that surprise for you?

Anyway even there are not that many eggs all I need is one good one that will be in our arms one day :cloud9: huh?!
Very exiting times! Then if they or hopefully atleast one will be good for transfer that will be on thursday. Though I only want one to be transferred even if more would be good ones too.

HopeBt, Wow you only have a week wait :thumbup: good luck :flower:

Hello! How are you Ladies? :flower: Miss Evers how did your appointment go?
I just got home from the clinic and everything went well. :thumbup: totally I scared for nothing I got such a good meds that I did not feel pain, only discomfort!
8 eggs was collected and tomorrow after noon I can call and ask have they survived, fertilized etc.

Ohh..I feel so good now :flower:

Yay Asryella!
I had my EC today.

Only one egg collected.. waiting to find out in the morning if little one fertilised! Good luck and keep me posted! Xz

Hi ladies, mind if I join you?
This is my second cycle of ivf, the first was in April this year but unsuccessful.
I've been down-regulating for the past 3.5 weeks and stimming since last Thursday. Scan is tomorrow morning with EC some time next week hopefully.

Welcome Beith!
So I got my call today... my one and only eggie fertilised!

ET scheduled for Thursday! So excited xx

Great news Miss Evers:happydance::thumbup:

We are on the same schedule then :thumbup: from my 8 only two fertilized! And if they keep on growing we will also ET on thursday!
Now I am just sooooo worried that both will stop growing. Nurse said they will call if that happens, but i can also call every day to check on them if i feel like it :)
I think I might..check on my babies :cloud9: Oh please please...

Welcome Beith :flower: do come and tell how did your scan go! Good luck :thumbup:

Exciting. Let me know how it goes tomorrow. My appointment is at 12. Not sure how little embry is. Very nervous that he hasn't grown!

Beith. How did the scan go today? Xx

Scan went well, they saw 5 big follies between 9 and 10mm and 2 smaller ones. I'm back in again on Friday.

Best of luck to you both tomorrow!

Amazing news. We are off to the hospital in 1 1/2 hours to see if Little embry has grown. So nervous.. ours don't call to update us ! Xx

I hope all went well Miss Evers ::flower: do you have progesterone to follow now?

I had my transfer today and all went smoothly. Just that the embryo is not a topgrade but it should have chances still. And the other embryo had stop growing today:cry: so we have nothing to freeze..

Now just put my hands together and pray this one will work:cloud9:

Hi all! Can I join your group? I just started my first round of IVF, day 1 was on Sunday. Started Gonal-F on monday after appointment...lots of follicles. I have another appointment tomorrow (day 6) to check and see their progress. I am very nervous for the egg retrieval procedure. Has anyone done it? What is the recovery time? Any post-op pain? This is a crazy journey and I am glad I am not alone. Good luck to everyone!

-Katie

Asryellah! You transferred!!...That's great news!
Please do not worry about the grade. Our bodies are the best incubators and work better than anything else! Sending you lots of baby dust xx

I transferred as well today! Our clinic does not call with daily updates. They believe in letting little embry sleep on day 2 and don't disturb him. This morning when they checked he was a a 6 cell grade A. When they transferred 2 hours later he was a 7 cell, so they were really happy. I've been on cyclogest since Monday. They are awful. I feel so bloated and gassy and my nipples are on fire! Sorry for TMI!
When are you testing? 28th?
Keep me updated.

Hi Katie, welcome!
Gonal is a breeze. What are you taking with it?
Good luck on your day 6 scan. I had 3 follicles on my initial scan. Sadly only made it to 2 on day 6 and then only 1 egg on retrieval day... ER is a piece of cake. I was so worried.. but it's like being asleep. 15 minutes later I was awake and getting dressed to go home! No pain really. Just a bit crampy... and windy! 🙈
I am so excited. All I have heard is people tell me.. "you only need one egg". That's all I had. One eggie.. and now he's in me! I am so excited! Just praying that he sticks! Xx

Hi MissEvers!

Thanks for the quick response. Despite trying to keep it together, I'm a bit out of my comfort zone with this.

My first scan had 14 on R and 10 on left...so 24 total! They have me on the lowest dose of gonal f at 225 units and thats it so far. I'm at high risk for hyperstimulation...which is a bit scary. I have limited to just walking, not even stretching or any activity putting me in that downward dog type position. I hoping it calms down a bit tomorrow, but doubtful. I imagine more can be better, but I would prefer quality over quality. No idea what the terms you used for egg quality...will probably refer to you all when that time comes (if it comes).

Glad to hear the procedure was easy. I work in the hospital, but it is different when its you going under. :) I'm sure the meds will be good! Good luck on yours and I'm excited to hear the progress. How long do you wait after transfer to test for pregnancy?
-Katie

Late joiner: I'm priming and anticipate to start stims in about a week and some. Hoping to bank some more embryos. Happy stimming ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->