IVF September

Ask-Sounds like things are going great for you. Good luck and keep us updated.

So great news ladies! HCG came back 50.1 today! I can't believe it, but I'm pregnant! F/u labs on friday, but I'm excited either which way it goes. We didn't know if I could be pregnant, and even that little 50 is the most hope I have gotten in a long long time. So stoked!! :happydance::happydance:

Ahhhh congratulations K! Soooo happy for you!

My transfer is set for December 4th - less than a month away! We are transferring our top grade PGS normal embryo - it’s a girl! :)

Ask-
Wow that's so crazy how they can know it's a little girl! That is so exciting. That is so soon!!! Can't wait for you. Hopefully a little christmas gift for your guys!
-K

Thanks K! It is crazy we already know the gender of our 5 normal embryos (actually we know the gender of all 16 that were tested). Since the PGS testing looks at all 23 pairs of chromosomes to make sure there are no abnormalities, we know which are XX and XY. Science is pretty cool!

2nd beta is 168! Hot dog! Progesterone is still 9 though:dohh: ( 9 last time too) so i will probably have to get those IM Progesterone oil shots. FUN! (Not!) Honestly I don't care at this point. :dance::headspin::happydance:

Woohoo! That is fabulous! I have to do those shots starting in 3 weeks. The needles are huge but I’m told they don’t hurt. I’m surprised it’s not standard protocol with a fresh transfer after stims at your clinic.

Thanks for both your comments!

Is it standard at your clinic for fresh? I know little about this process. I assume my progesterone is normal on a "normal" cycle without IVF, but I imagine with all the drugs it gets wonky.

Yes it’s standard protocol at my clinic with both fresh and FET cycles because the stims mess up your own progesterone. My friend did a fresh transfer at the same clinic and also had to do PIO shots through the first trimester. I know in Canada the suppositories are used more frequently. Is that what you’ve been on?

Yeah I have been doing endometrin 100mg x3 daily. Kinda annoying but thats ok. I'm actually ok switching since endometrin is messy. Have you done the shots before?

I haven’t done them - kinda nervous but, whatever it takes!

Congratulations ladies !! So happy to hear about the success in here <3

Congratulations K! How amazing so excited for you. Sorry to hear about the jabs. I had cyclogest which was ok. Just 10 weeks of messiness!

How's things with you Ask? Are you still looking at 4 Dec for FET? Xx

Hi MissE! Still on track for Dec. 4th. Increasing Estrace dose tonight. Next scan is November 28th - hopefully my lining is behaving!

MissEvers,

The shots aren't too bad!! I actually prefer them to the suppositories. If I use a really hot heat pad after, the pain is minimal.

How is everything going for you?

K

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back