IVF September

Thanks nolimit! That makes me feel a lot better! On my clomid cycles my OB never said anything about my ovary being in a weird position so hopefully it's just because of the anovulatory birth control cycle! :)

Thanks for all your comments, was quite sore yesterday after EC but made it into work today so it's definitely not too bad. Got great news that both eggs fertilised so fingers crossed that they both develop nicely. Won't hear any more updates until Friday / day 3.

If one is clearly stronger on day 3 we'll transfer that day, if not, we'll wait til day 5.

Congratulations Beith!

This is wonderful news! please keep us posted on little embys progress.

Asryellah, how's the tww going for you? Any symptoms to report? Xx

Beith- That is great news! I'm glad you are feeling better too. Keep us updated on those two little guys.

Ask4joy-Good luck. Everyday is something different when you walk into that clinic. Just take it one visit at a time.

I had another appointment today (day 11). About 20 follicles, and I can feel them. They feel heavy and I'm very tired today as well. Next appointment friday. No labs back yet, but hopefully they will call with the update. Sounds like ER is more probable on Saturday or Sunday. I hope those follicles actually have some quality eggs. The wait continues...:coffee::wacko:

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
-Katie

Question for all you ladies who have done IVF:

What is your exercise restriction recommended by your physicians? I am restricted right now before retrieval, but I was wondering what it was post-op from ER and post-transfer? Thanks ladies! -K

Hi Katie,
Mine advised against any strenuous exercises or lifting.
20 follicles is good. My mum always says take it easy and listen to your body when you need to rest. I have never felt exhaustion like it... howeve I am now 1 week through my 2ww and feel much better now. X

Katie - wow nice job with 20 :happydance: i was advised before ER to not excersise too exessively and after ER to take 5 days without any, just like walking with the dog etc

Congratulations Beith!

This is wonderful news! please keep us posted on little embys progress.

Asryellah, how's the tww going for you? Any symptoms to report? Xx

Hi Miss E! Have you been testing? I have to say i am cautiously optimistic now as this morning the tests have started getting stronger :cloud9:
OMG.. i really need to keep my calm and see what tomorrow brings but i do not think Pregnyl van disappear and then just come back again.
I havent had really symptoms, only boobs hurt since starting progesterone. But 2 days ago i noticed my cm has a very sweet scent ..sorry yli.. but its not bad, sweet. I do not remember that from other pregnancys.
You? Symptoms?

Morning ladies! I havent tested since I had my last negative a few days ago. I have been on night shifts so it has been difficult to test at the right time. I finished my last night shift this morning.. so will test tomorrow morning.

No real symptoms. I did have really sore boobies from the trigger.. but they feel fine now. Yesterday was 6dp3dt for me. I finished work at 8am and I woke up at midday wet through covered in sweat! I wasn't hot... yesterday afternoon I started having af style cramps until early this morning and now nothing again. I'm ever usually get hot flashes or af pain prior to my period so who knows what was going on yesterday!! Test is next Thursday, however AF due Sunday. So let's see!!

Keep me posted xx

Thanks for the info about exercise! I couldn't work out now even if I wanted to...i'm so tired! Hopefully only two more days with injections and Friday trigger. 20 follis is a lot! I hope these result in a few with quality eggs as well. I guess that is the big question for us, as i have had no problem with response in any medication I have taken in the past. I'll keep you guys updated.

Good luck to you ladies in the 2WW. It is always the worst. Seems a bit shorter though after transfer? How long do you all wait post transfer to test with blood?
-Katie

Katie, usually the blood tests are 2 weeks after the transfer. I was asked do I want a blood test, or I could just test at home. And I didn't feel like I need to pay for the bloods as I can get an answer with HPT's also. So I was advised to call when / what the tests tell me.

And guess what CB digital told me this morning...
:cloud9:
Pregnant 1-2, I got pics in my journal if you like to check the stick progress ;)

:wohoo:
It is so hard to believe..and those mc's give its own shadow of worry to me. But cautiously optimistic now :cloud9:

Now I need more buddies to join me! Miss Evers, when are you planning to test next?
:dust:

Yeeehaaa!! That's great news! Congratulations!!

So.. I tested this morning on a 10mui and have the faintest line!!

Trying so hard not to get evicted as it came up after 5 mins and hoping it's not evap!

Will test again tomorrow to see. My test isn't a due for another 6 days. We don't have bloods here. Just a home test at 14 days then a scan the week after. Xx

:yipee: great news Miss E :yippee: I'm sure you'll get :bfp: tomorrow or sunday the latest :thumbup:
My actual test day is also in six days :haha: just an inpatient one here..

How's everyone else doing?

Yay! Congratulations, delighted for both of you!

As for me, today is day 3 and I got a phone all this morning to say one of the embies is a 9 cell, grade 1 quality and the second one is a 6 cell, fair quality. We're going to transfer them both today!

Thanks Asryellah!

That's amazing Beith. Sending you lots of good vibes xx

Hey ladies may I join? I have been kinda stalking the threads and decided to go ahead and post. Congrats on those recent BFP and those that are transferring good luck, and those getting started it will go by quick!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->