IVF September

Congrats on the successful ER, K! Hoping for great fertilization news! FX for you!

10 eggs fertilized!!!!

I'm so stoked right now! :) Thank God for a win! :cloud9::happydance::cloud9:

Hope you ladies are having a great Wednesday!

-KK

Yay!!! :dance: Sooo happy for you! Great fertilization rate! When will you get your next update?

Hey ladies. Hope your all well.
Great to hear about your transfer date Ask! So excited for you!

K what a great fertilisation result! So pleased for you!

I'm back on a night toatation so limited access. But good luck to all. Xx

Hey ladies!

All 10 eggs are doing well, all but one 8 cell (7 cell) and all grade 3/2. We are over the moon excited! :happydance::happydance:Hope all is well!
-K

Transfer went well today! Tx 1- top grade blast. 3 frozen and 6 more awaiting possible freeze tomorrow. This tx was night and day from last month, very smooth and easy. Now the count down begins again! :coffee::happydance:

K

Thanks Ask! Just found out 6 total embryos on ice! Totally excited! :)

That is wonderful!!! Hopefully you’ll never have to go through stims and retrieval again!

Ladies,
I feel as though I finally got a little break in this process. This is the closest I have felt to a success ever and I'm happy with it! Thanks for your support. How are y'all doing?
K

This is amazing news K. So excited for you. Wishing you all the very best!
I've had 2 u/s now and seen beans heartbeat twice. Currently 9+3. I Know I should probably move on to another page now... but like to see how you girls are doing x

MissEvers,
I am so happy for you friend! Your ultrasound pic is so so neat! :) :)

Hey girls, all is a little quiet in here!

How is everyone doing?

K how's the 2ww? Any news x

Hi MissE! I’m on day 5 of Lupron and stop birth control today. When AF shows I’m officially in my FET cycle - yay! How are you doing?

Hoping for good news, K!

Wooohoo Ask. Any rough ideas on when that will be? How exciting for you. I have everything crossed for a sticky bean.

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->