IVF September

Wow K that came up fast!! Hoping for great numbers for you with ICSI in the mix this time! Are you on the same protocol otherwise?

Jamiee - very sorry your IVF cycle was converted to an iui. Will they up your meds or change your protcool next time? I think nolimit is dealing with DOR and is banking embryos through several IVF cycles so you might want to connect with her! Good luck!

Hi Ask,

Almost the same protocol. They added Menopur this time, and I have to say that stuff burns going in. Otherwise, everything is the same. I go in again on Thursday for another spot check. I am feeling much more relaxed this time since there is almost no unknowns ahead. I hope ICSI will yield better results! :thumbup: At this point, anything better than the last one I will be okay with!! How long until you find out about the genetic testing? Are you feeling better now after the ER?
-K

Hi ladies. Sorry I have been absent. I got back from my holiday/vacation on Sunday and have had a whirlwind of a few days.

Ask and Nolimit congrats! What's the latest updates with you two?
K I'm sorry to hear things didn't go as planned, but thrilled to hear that your doing well with the treatment this way roond(minus menopur - that stuff stings).

I had bleeding over the weekend and went for a scan today. Baby bean is now 6+5 with a strong heart beat!

Jaaime - I only had one egg and I am fortunate to say he is now growing away nicely x

K - sorry the Menopur stings but hope it’s helping!

MissE - yay that’s great that baby is doing well and the bleeding was nothing to worry about.

I’ll get the PGS results back sometime next week - eeek.

Nolimit,

Oh no that is so terrible!!! I am so so sorry. :cry::cry::cry:Man...this IVF stuff is seriously such a crap fest sometimes. :nope::nope:

Ask,
Wow that take a while! I haven't looked into it, so it is interesting to hear about. Yes menopur kinda sucks...and its such a large fluid amount! Normally subcu injections are way less mls. Oh well. Honestly, the shots don't bother me really at all this time. It is like night and day. I have to say the worst part is waiting for the egg updates. I hate that week.

MissEvers-So exciting you got to hear the heart beat! That is really neat. Glad all is well so far for you! :happydance:

-K

So very sorry, nolimit. That is so upsetting I’m sure. Glad you are still going ahead with your FET with your frostie. Hoping for the best!!

Oh Nolimit. I am so sorry to hear this. I have everything crossed for your frostie xx

Ask - Looking forward to the results next week. Hope your feeling well otherwise.

K - When is your next scan / Estimated retrieval date?

Hi Everyone,

Hoping to join in on this thread as my original one from my fresh round has died down a bit. I had my retrieval in July but got OHSS. I am going for my FET tomorrow morning. I am so nervous, so love reading everyone else's stories.

Sorry again nolimit :( But at least you still have one miracle blast on ice that can hopefully be your take home baby <3

Welcome mnelson! Good luck on your FET!! Keep us updated how you feel, etc.

MissE-Going in tomorrow AM for another spot check. If the dates are similar to last month, ER will be around Monday-Wenesday timeframe next week (i'm day 9 tomorrow). Any day works, as I am trying to get all my school work done before that!

I am super excited I am not as tired this round. I got a bunch done today and some the last couple of days. I was super productive over the weekend too! Its like a breath of fresh air!! I'm not sure if that feeling of tired will come, or maybe last time I was just super stressed about the process. (I'm thinking it was the second....:dohh::dohh:) I am much more relaxed and I'm ready for any possibility (i think!).

Nolimit-How are you feeling and when are you transferring your frostie?

Hope you all had a fantastic Wednesday! -K

Appointment went well today. Awaiting a call back for labs and f/u appt. Eggs are much bigger than last time on day 9. Last time it was about 8mm, today was between 11-15mm. Big difference! I may have the ER sooner than I was expecting. Need to get on those 2 papers I need to write!!! :comp::comp:

I don't know about your clinic, but mine is pretty quite and no one talks, however today in the lab I was able to strike up a quick convo with someone else doing IVF. We only talked for about 2 minutes before they called my name for labs, but it was so refreshing talking to someone in the process. I think that's why I enjoy these threads. It's so difficult to connect with others who are going through the same thing. I hope to run into her again. Thanks ladies for being my IVF buddies! :hugs:

-KK

K - Glad the u/s went well today and those eggies are looking good! Excited for you! Are they able to tell you a ballpark of how many they think they&#8217;ll get?

Welcome mnelson! Hoping you are PUPO now! :)

Ask-

No idea but it's probably over 15, more to the 20 range. They only count the biggest ones and kind of go from there. I think tomorrow I will have a better idea. :) Looking forward to getting these shots done and moving on to the next step. (But not looking forward to a couple days of pain! Blah.)

:)
How is everyone else doing?

-K

Hey ladies,

So fun (or not fun) twist, my estradiol level is over their threshold so I will not be triggering with ovidrel tonight (ER tuesday). Instead they will give me lupron. Anyone have experience with this? I have read a little about it, but it seems they are covering their bases. Going in for more labs (oh joy) in the morning and they will follow me closely. Worst case is freezing the eggs and wait another cycle for FET. Please give us a little prayer if you can so everything goes well. Thank you ladies
-K

I'm hoping this cycle gives you many healthy embryos! Lupron is so you don't get OHSS. If they give you hcg you will for sure get it. No worries though lupron will be just fine!

Nolimit,
Thanks for your response and encouragement! I think I jinxed it--told my lab lady and the clinic thanks for the good times but I wouldn't be back for a couple weeks. Just kidding! Coming in first thing tomorrow LOL! I'm actually feeling pretty good about this cycle, despite my feeling of EXTREME tiredness and general feeling of "i don't give a crap there are dirty dishes in the sink". Thats what DH is for right?
How are you doing?
-K

Ask - Definitely PUPO and loving it <3

kk - Good luck with retrieval!! Can't wait to see how many you get!

K - I triggered with Lupron because my estradiol was very high and it went great!

Just found out my transfer date is December 4th. Just got really nervous!

Ask that is so exciting!! Almost a month away!!
Can't wait for you to see how it all goes :)

Ask- Thats so great! That is coming up soon!

ER went well today! They got 12 eggs, so I'm super happy with that. I feel so much better after the procedure too. Less pain and feeling just great. Last time I was kinda out of it and not feeling great, but this time is like a 180. I'll keep you all updated! :)

K

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->