IVF sucess now in 1st Trimester

Girls, :bfp: this morning!!!! Waiting for beta tomorrow!!!!!:happydance:

Amazing!!! Don't compare the beta results from last time tho Hun! As long as they double!!

You could have twins, or imagine triplets!! Argggggh x

I know Aimze, it's going to be hard not to compare but all I want this time is nine months... [-o<

Hmommy I found the second pregnancy cautious an difficult to not compare...what gave me hope was pregnancy num one I bled literally 3 days from the bfp, I had the whole short pregnancy robbed....second time I realised to love every second, an I did! For those 8weeks it was the best time!!

Xx

I second what Aimee said 're taking each day as it comes and enjoying. Try not to worry too much - inevitable I know, but there is nothing you can do to make things stick, it's In the hands of whatever.
But positive thinking has to be a major help. I know it sounds daft but I honestly thought that my dead grandpa was up there helping this one stick for me. I just had that feeling it'd work, prepared for the worst, but just felt positive it'd work..... can't explain it to be honest and never really told anyone before, but just knew my grandpa was helping me along!!! That and having two weeks off during and after the process from work!!
Whatever helps you keep the positive thoughts will help!!!!

Second beta tomorrow?

Eeeeeeeeeeee!!! What's your EDd? Summer baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->