IVF sucess now in 1st Trimester

Congrats Bb!

Aimze yes I have had a period and started the clomid on day 3 of my cycle and my next period is due tomorrow and I know it's on it's way unfortunately. Have you asked the doc why you may not have gotten it yet? I actually ovulated before my hcg was back to nothing. I can't think of the name right now but there is something they can give you to induce your period and get things going again.

Hey peachy & aimez..... nice to hear from you both. Hope you are both feeling positive about things.

Off to London this weekend for hubby last triathlon competition, so gonna try to get in a show and meal to celebrate 2nd wedding anniversary on Saturday night. Used to live there so looking forward to just chilling with hubby and bump!

Hey ladies...

Peachy I hope period doesn't come!!! Mine started 3 days ago...glad because know where I am now...

Having a hysteroscophy in 3 weeks & results of our chromosome testing so really curious for that!!!

Big hugs to all, hope you're doing we'll x

Just wanted to see how everyone was?? Anyone find out what they are having yet? image.jpg

Love your pics bbblues!! :)

Hi girls. Starting stimming next week.. nervous this time around because I thought I was so lucky last time getting a BFP.. how can it happen twice??? Scary.

Can I ask you all if you used supplements other than your prenatals during your IVF cycle?

Thinking of switching to the progesterone pressies when/if the time comes. Think they're more effective than the PIO injections. Any thoughts??
:)

Hey!!!!!

I'm 24 weeks today can't believe how quickly it has gone so far. No symptoms what so ever throughout - in fact it has been a v easy pregnancy.

We didn't find out sex wanted one surprise in all this and really not fussed either way - but I'm convinced we have a boy brewing away.
Lots of little basic clothes bought. Big items waiting g until after Xmas to get due to Xmas sales but slowly getting little bits and Bob's now as we go along. I want to paint the nursery soon just a lick of paint and a border just to neaten it up more!!!!

're the pesseries I did them - messy but I can't compare it to the injections, as lo g as you wear a pad it's not too bad!!!

Hmommy so happy for you!!! I was on a prenatal with extra vitamin d and the progesterone suppositories. After retrieval I was on estradiol. Good luck and lots of prayers.

Pcsoph it is going fast. I'm 22 weeks now. Very cool you guys are keeping it a surprise. Happy and healthy :). We are not doing much painting etc until after Christmas. I ordered a smaller crib since the baby will be sharing a room with my daughter. It will coming some time in Jan. I haven't bought much but family seems to get something each time they go out lol.

Thanks girls:) I think I'm going to go with the suppositories this time round.

Soph, can't believe how far along you are!! What color do you think you'll be using in the nursery? Good for you for not finding out the gender. That takes Will power! :)

Hmommy - just want to stay neutral going for plain beige with a border round the top near to the ceiling. That way it'll be easy to maintain.
Hubby has th little room for all his "stuff" and it is bright pink which he loves and would never let me redecorate - but as long as he likes it and happy leave him to it.
Want to get some Ikea stand alone shelves to go on the floor for books, nappies and stuff for easy access when baby on the changing mat....
Just got to broach it with th Hubby as last time I mentioned it he went off on one saying the room was fine and we were wasting money and the bright blue that it currently is would be fine!!!!

Hey ladies! Just wanted to check in!

How's you guys?

Adoption plans are going amazing!!!!!!!! We're due to look through children next month! We've also decided......Siblings! We go to panel 19th Feb for approval an should meet our little family just after!

Xx

Holy cow that's awesome!!! So exciting Aimze!!

I'm on the tww again... praying for a sticky bean :)

I've been following on your other thread hmommy...

How many are you pupo with & any frosties? Xx

Pupo with three of varying quality and think they're watching the other three to see if any are freeze worthy...but unlikely. :)

Guys, lovely to hear from you both.

Hmommy - lots of things crossed for you...

Aimez - flipping heck - how fast has it all happened? You hear of it taking years, I'm made up for you both. But God getting to see which children are wanting to be adopted, don't think I'd be able to choose.... heartbreaking!!!

Keep us updated, can't wait to hear all your news....

I'm now almost 28w gone now. Getting excited now, but totally knackered from working still. But can't complain.

Great to hear from you Soph, :hugs: so happy to hear how far along you are..wow!!! :happydance:

I agree, I can't imagine what that would be like to choose a child....God bless you!! :flower:

I just heard from my clinic that the 3 remaining embies didn't make it :cry: so.....praying we get lucky!!!

I hope it worked hmommy, when are u testing?

Soph amazing you're 28weeks!! When are you leaving work an how long are you having off?

X

Aimze that is wonderful good for you!

Hmommy my prayers are with you I truly hope this is your time!!

Planning on working until the 6th Feb, due on the 9th..... So trying to save all the leave until baby arrives (still don't know what it is... a surprise, altho pretty sure it's a boy tho, can't explain why so it'll be a right shocker if it's a girl as so sure it's a boy)
It'll be called William (either Henry, or Joseph as a middle name)
And Evangeline Mae for a girl....

Planning on taking 6 months off from work, with and extra month of hoarded annual leave, money will be dead tight, but we'll manage...

Aimze - do you get adoption leave or maternity - if so what you planning?
Also realistically when would you be getting the kids - what is the process after you are placed with the children? (Also what ages are you opting for???) I love this process and so interested in how it all works......

Hmommy - I'm sorry the three didn't make it fingers crossed whatever was popped back in you is happy and liking it's new home...???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->