IVF sucess now in 1st Trimester

I hope it worked hmommy, when are u testing?

Soph amazing you're 28weeks!! When are you leaving work an how long are you having off?

X

Not testing until the day of beta!! Too afraid!! :wacko:

Peachy great to hear from you!! How's things with you?

Soph realistically we should meet our children in Feb an take them home march....we're looking for two children under school age :) yay!

Between now & feb were havin weekly social worker visits an monthly courses to prepare us...we look at children's profiles next month but have been told it could be really quick as we're a mixed race couple an not a lot of adopters!!

Plan on taking a full year off!!! So around same time as you still soph!!!

X

Aimze, are you adopting mixed race kiddos? Do you have any preference? Is that why this is all able to happen so quickly? OMG.. Is that a totally inappropriate thing to ask? Sorry if it it.. I'm just really interested :dohh: What's amazing to think about, is that you'll likely have your babies right around the original time that would have been your due date right? I think that's divine intervention at work!! :hugs: So incredibly happy for you... you will make a wonderful mommy.. and it's just around the corner!! :happydance:

My test date is Nov 25th... but I'm having one of those "it definitely didn't work' kinda days, so who knows.. :wacko:

Aimez that's wonderful news!!! See just as I said you would be a mother - possibly not the "natural" way but those children are out there destined to have their mummy and daddy in the new year. And boy what a jump Into the deep end two under 5..... I think the phrase hands full so t even cover it - but how utterly and totally amazing and even though I've never met you how how proud of you and your hubby I am. Those two children will get so much love and give so much too.

But as per the previous post very I interesting points as I've heard they are desperate for mixed races couples for being parents, but I hope all parents applications zoom through like yours tho.

12 weeks til February for me. So only about 15 weeks u til March - how totally exciting.....

Yep I'm super excited about the time off work!!

Were after mixed race kiddos so siblings an mixed race means were a lot more likely to get children quickly as oppose to a white couple seeking a baby under 1....the stats are something like 6 white babies under 1 get placed per year in my city council...

So yes super full hands!!! Thing is, if we get just a singleton we'd want another in a few years an I'd want biological children so this is the best way!!
I will announce on Facebook as being a non tummy mummy so people understand!!

Soph are you getting big then?

Hmommy a week today right?? You're on the home run now.....

Iv mistyped above...I didn't mean biological children I meant biological siblings!!!

Oh that's brill news...... non tummy mummy just sums it up perfectly!!!! Agree with you saying two now as you'd only want another a couple of years time, plus they will have each other too to gap that transitional period too. Are you going to wait until you get your children :) before doing their rooms, so they can feel involved or do a bit before hand???

Yes no issue about looking pregnant now, I'm carrying baby quite high up so it's hard if I have a meal as stomach is shoved up high. 28w midwife appt today, all perfect so it seems..... my two v senior bosses were asking if it was twins so I accused them of saying I was fat - great to watch two very high up bosses crawl with fear of accusing a woman of being fat..... I really enjoyed myself!!!!
Although not enjoying the swollen cankles I seem to have acquired!! I'll try to post aphoto when my boss away from work so I can do it on my work computer as my tablet doesn't let me......

Cankles haha! I look forward to the photo!!

Room wise we'll wait till we know exactly whose coming home an ages an do it before they arrive...will show them photos of their room so can get excited!!! X

here is me in a photo i took today 28w, 3d.....

I've taken photos from week 13 - unfortunately i'm not wearing the same clothes throughout, as it depends on what i'm wearing for work. Boobs absolutley massive now, now a 38G!!!!!!!!!! they show no signs of stopping growing either...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-11-20-16-25-32.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-11-20-16-25-32.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 3
Yey Soph!!! :happydance: Love your baby bump!! I pray for the day I look like that :hugs:

I had pretty bad heartburn today... wishing and hoping it's a sign!!:shrug:

Fab bump shot soph!! You've got a really nice even one there...u kno how some can look like limbs hangin out?! Lol

Hmommy defo good sign!!! Nearly there now z

Hmommy, sounding potentially good. When you beta testing????? Good positive thinking you'll be a mummy in no time. Think of Aimze..... two perfect little ones just ready for them......
Was making hubby in bed feel the kicks, he was surprised how strong they are and I was "er yes, it's like that almost all day and night now"

Social workers where round today...defo en route for March siblings! Arrrrrrrrrr beyond exciting! Going to get se bits in the sale, two car seats, wardrobes etc!!! X

That's awesome Aimze!! So exciting to know your babies are on their way :happydance:

I'm beta testing on Monday but will test at home this weekend....Ugh..do scared!! I just feel really menstrual, but I know that's how I felt last time so we'll see :wacko:

Aimze fab news...... any idea yet of ages that are in the running - I know you said under school age.

Plus (sorry for being nosey) but will the kids still have contact with their birth families or will it be a complete cut off? Also do they tell you of the circs why they were put up for adoption ??? As being in my job they sometimes don't come from the best upbringing and bring their own challenges.
Find this process totally fascinating, loving hearing about it all!!!!

A guy at work his best mate adopted two siblings and just had his official "they are all yours" day at court the judge held a little party for the children in the court that it was all official (this was in derby) but sounded totAlly fantastic for the kids and family, and so nice of the judge to do it, he took off his gown and wig, let the children sit where he sat.and try on his wig and gown.....

Hmommy well keep thinking good thoughts until the test - you just never know!!!!!

Hmommy wow nearly there, I'm sure it hasn't for you but your tww seems super speedy!

Soph we'll know about their backgrounds an any contact is based on safety, relationship an needs etc....

Might be a yearly grandparents visit to an annual Xmas card or even nothing! Must be hard for the birth family x

Yeah, but from my experience they will be far, far, far better off with you than them - harsh I know but just being honest!!! (No neglect, drugs, alcohol, unsuitable associations on parents side)

Yep soph completely, how some people treat children is just completely discusting an makes me feel so sick an angry!!! At least I can make a big difference to two little life's!

Soph I think according to another thread hmommy has some amazing good news.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->