IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, blood has been drawn now I just wait to get a call from the nurse. I'm not very positive though because I've continued bleeding. I think it is AF just a little lighter than usual due to the progesterone.

Definitely FX'ed BOMO. I'm rooting and hoping for you!!

Haj! Glad babies are okay :)

Bomo: good luck! I hope it's great news!

Almost - I would call your doctor and find out! I started the nuvaring on cd3 of my last cycle.

Haj - I am sorry you had such a scare; glad your little ones are OK. Hopefully your OB will have some answers for you. :)

Haj! OMG I'm glad you are ok and that the babies are ok! I am sure your obgyn will be able to give you more insight. Weird stuff happens when your prego I guess! Bodies changing, etc.

One - how are you feeling?

I started estrogen yesterday so excited that we are finally on our way! CD1 is right around the corner!!!!

Hey Jess, I am hanging, trying to enjoy the summer before I get into it all. The lupron gives me such bruises on my belly, but other than that, so far I'm good -I finish my BCP on Thursday and hopefully AF shows shortly after. We will possibility be stimming together .:happydance: I just hope this cycle is 1000x better than the last.

How are you holding up? You started your estrogen already? How are you feeling on it?

Hi ladies, I'm new here and I've been secretly reading this thread. I finally got the guts to post something on here. Please don't judge.... But my story is a little different. My family and friends don't understand my situation so im hoping to find some support here.
A little about me, I married young had 4 beautiful babies. I was in a bad relationship, persuaded to have a tubal ligation, then divorced. 5yrs later I meet my DH, he immediately turns into super dad and helps me raise my children. Now we would love to have a child together after visiting FS I'm told that IVF is our solution. My family, friends, and coworkers tell me I already have 4 kids and I must be grateful. They don't understand the feeling of months going by and the emotional roller coaster women ttc go through; Regardless of whether this is your first or fifth baby.
I would love to Join you ladies on your journey to BFP

Hiccups, welcome! You've come to the right place for support w/out judgement. I laugh when people NOT in the siutation have so much to say. One woman once said to me that she and her husband were excellent parents, until they had kids, I had to laugh at that. Trust what your heart wants and if its children w/your DH I say go for it. I'st no one elses business, personally I think its wonderful to want more children.

Welcome hiccups! No judging here. I had a tubal ligation too after I had my son, but then realized I wanted another child and had it reversed; needless to say I only have one tube now, and IVF seemed to be a better solution for us. Glad you have found your DH and fingers crossed for you both! When do you start your IVF cycle?

AFM....AF has arrived :yipee: :happydance: :yipee: Waiting for the doctors office to call me back, but I will be going in on Thursday for my baseline and hopefully starting stims on Friday!

Haj! OMG I'm glad you are ok and that the babies are ok! I am sure your obgyn will be able to give you more insight. Weird stuff happens when your prego I guess! Bodies changing, etc.

One - how are you feeling?

I started estrogen yesterday so excited that we are finally on our way! CD1 is right around the corner!!!!

Hey Jess, I am hanging, trying to enjoy the summer before I get into it all. The lupron gives me such bruises on my belly, but other than that, so far I'm good -I finish my BCP on Thursday and hopefully AF shows shortly after. We will possibility be stimming together .:happydance: I just hope this cycle is 1000x better than the last.

How are you holding up? You started your estrogen already? How are you feeling on it?

Hey! Ugh, I am sorry about that. I know Lupron is nasty, so I hear. New cycle, new hopes! This will work out 10xs better and differently than the last for you, dont worry. We will probably be stimming together. Are you getting excited? Your protocol is different this time right? I am hanging in there, starting to feel a mixed bag of emotions - happy, hopeful, nervous, etc.

Welcome hiccups

Oneof sorry bout the bruises!

Bomo good luck!

Haj how scary! Glad it seemed to be nothing. Any chance it could have been pee? Hate to ask but I hear it happens and you're having twins.

Welcome hiccups! No judging here. I had a tubal ligation too after I had my son, but then realized I wanted another child and had it reversed; needless to say I only have one tube now, and IVF seemed to be a better solution for us. Glad you have found your DH and fingers crossed for you both! When do you start your IVF cycle?

AFM....AF has arrived :yipee: :happydance: :yipee: Waiting for the doctors office to call me back, but I will be going in on Thursday for my baseline and hopefully starting stims on Friday!

YAY Michelle!!!! I am right behind you!!!

YAY Michelle!!!! I am right behind you!!!

Awesome! I have never been so excited for AF to arrive; I am at work and was in the bathroom and almost started dancing in there :haha: This should be ER around 8/14 if I stim for 10 days as they are expecting!

WOOHOO! I know! I keep counting down for AF. I am on CD22 so 6 more days or so....letssss goooooo AF!

Almost - I would call your doctor and find out! I started the nuvaring on cd3 of my last cycle.

Haj - I am sorry you had such a scare; glad your little ones are OK. Hopefully your OB will have some answers for you. :)

I just called and left a voicemail, as you are getting me really excited! haha. I hope they don't think I am crazy since we have not officially signed any papers to start ivf with my FS(but will tomorrow of course)-but I gave them all the details so that if my FS wants me to grab some bcp's today or to get nuva ring tomorrow after my apt, I can do so! Now you said you are on the nuva-ring-can I choose which kind, as I am used to bcps-but I am not very happy with having to go back on the pill...thanks for the help!

Almost - they will not think you are crazy; that is what they are there for. And what is the worst thing they can say? No? I am not sure if you can choose your BC, I was just given the nuvaring and it was great; low doses compared to the pill and didn't have to remember taking the pill daily. You almost forget it is even there. Good luck and hopefully you get your answers soon :)

Thanks-my office does make me feel totally uncrazy as they answer all my questions and never wine about how much I call-I have had to call a lot due to dealing with them mixed with my obgyn, my husbands regular doctor and my husbands urologist so that they can all communicate and see test results. It has already been crazy, but I am so excited to join the official circus tomorrow!!! hahahaaa

Almost - I literally STALK my doctors office. I call all the time with silly questions - its natural because we are going through a process and we obviously dont want to leave any stone unturned. Never feel silly for calling! :) YAY for tomorrow!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"