IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW....lots to catch up on!

Irish_eyes - Good luck!!!

TTB - I hope they get to the bottom of it and its an easy fix!

almosthere - I started BCP on CD 3 and was on it until CD15....started stims on CD 18. AF came on again on CD 20. I think they do it so they can keep your hormones at the same level? Correct me if im wrong.
I think no matter what the man feels horrible for it being "his fault". When we found out about DH's azoospermia all he kept doing is apologizing...it broke my heart every time. He still does here and there, but all you need to do is reassure him that it does not matter. Its hard, but at the end of the day, we become much closer as a couple, stronger....its a nice feeling to know that the as hard as this process has been, we can always count on each other.

haj624 - Im sorry you had to go through that! I can only imagine how freaked out you were! Im sure once you go to your doc you will feel much better! :flower:

BabyOnMyOwn - :hugs: Sorry about the BFN!

hiccups - Welcome!!! First off, no one should judge you just because you already have children! Its wonderful that you found someone who makes you happy, after being with someone who did not, so do as you feel is right! TTC is a crazy roller coaster when it does not work out, so I wish you all the luck in the world with your IVF process!
Dont be too scared on not knowing what protocal you are on. I am 6days into my injections and still dont know which one I am on. Just go with the flow.

michelle01 - Yay for AF!

wantbabysoon - Yay! Good luck!!!!

Likklegemz - Good luck with your cycle! All I can suggest is ask all they questions you want! If you dont think they explained something fully, just ask them to say it again. I felt like the more I asked, even if they sounded stupid, the better I felt.

Ok, I think I got everyone! Hope everyone else is doing good!!!

:hi: stinas! It's been a while. Your doing IVF? Best of luck! Are you using donor sperm?

Sorry I'm not up to date on all you ladies. I have a hard time keeping up.

Bubu: Sorry to hear your test wasn't ideal, but still praying for a better result Friday for you. :hugs:

Irisheyes: I so know the stress you are feeling as I just went through this a few days ago. 4 eggs retrieved and 3 fertilized, lost one on day 5 but two made it. Good luck! Are you transferring one or two?

TTB: Sounds like you RE is really doing everything possible to make this cycle successful. So sorry about your MC's. :hugs: Good luck next week.

Hiccups: Welcome :hi: Sorry to hear your family isn't supportive. My DH comes from a religious family and they don't agree with IVF. It beyond frustrates me! There is so much support here.

Michelle: Yeah for AF!!! And for getting started finally!! :happydance:

JChic: Yeah for almost getting started too! :happydance: It seems like forever ago when we all started chatting in this group while waiting for IVF and finally most of us are on our way.

Wantbaby: :happydance: Congrats on starting stimms you will be at your ER and ET in no time.

Oneof: Welcome back, yeah for getting started. You too will be PUPO in no time. Now that you are all rested from vacay it's time for you to have your BFP!!

Angie: Sunday is soooo close yeah!!!!!:happydance: So excited for you!!

Likklegemz: Welcome :howdy: Down reg is kind of like going through menopause, they are taking over your cycle. I didn't experience any side effects but none of the meds gave me anything but headaches. Good luck!

BOMO: So sorry to hear this :cry::hugs: I hope you can get started again soon.

Andrea: Soooooo,:shrug: what did you end up deciding? Trigger or no trigger??

Daisy: Are you getting started now too? Welcome back?

oh bubu GL on Friday <3

welcome back ttb!

I am so jealous that all you ladies are in the process and I am very excited to start-I will update you all tomorrow after my FS apt-as we are finalizing everything I would guess....ahhh!!!

Question-for those of you who's DR's started your ivf cycles off with BCPS-is this for every cycle making the process last about 2 months, or just for the first cycle since I am new to IVF?

Also, I have AF right now, do you think my FS will start me right away on BCPS after my AF ends?! This is what I am hoping for and why I timed my appt for when I had my AF.

And it is interesting how many of us are here due to male factors. I feel terrible that my husband has to go through this. He has had to watch me cry month after month-and I just do not want him to feel it was his fault. The way I see it, we married for better or for worse-and he his my rock, my love, my hero-and we are going to fight until we have our miracle baby in our arms no matter how long it takes!

I pray we all have bfps (**that stick**) very soon!!!

My RE had me start on BCP on day 2 of my period so that I can be in the same "batch" as the other IVF group. I thought that was strange and that I should have waited for AF to be done.

I kinda know how you feel (even though my situation is due to both sides)...
My husband had almost 0 good sperm in 2010. He was very upset. He had surgery and I have him take lots of vitamins. Surprisingly has SA before IVF was amazing. I had to ask the nurse "are you sure this is his results...?". Anyways we still ended up having to do ICSI. Hang in there sweetie! So glad we are all here for each other! Xoxo.

Bubu: Sorry to hear your test wasn't ideal, but still praying for a better result Friday for you. :hugs:

Irisheyes: I so know the stress you are feeling as I just went through this a few days ago. 4 eggs retrieved and 3 fertilized, lost one on day 5 but two made it. Good luck! Are you transferring one or two?

TTB: Sounds like you RE is really doing everything possible to make this cycle successful. So sorry about your MC's. :hugs: Good luck next week.

Hiccups: Welcome :hi: Sorry to hear your family isn't supportive. My DH comes from a religious family and they don't agree with IVF. It beyond frustrates me! There is so much support here.

Michelle: Yeah for AF!!! And for getting started finally!! :happydance:
JChic: Yeah for almost getting started too! :happydance: It seems like forever ago when we all started chatting in this group while waiting for IVF and finally most of us are on our way.

Wantbaby: :happydance: Congrats on starting stimms you will be at your ER and ET in no time.

Oneof: Welcome back, yeah for getting started. You too will be PUPO in no time. Now that you are all rested from vacay it's time for you to have your BFP!!

Angie: Sunday is soooo close yeah!!!!!:happydance: So excited for you!!

Likklegemz: Welcome :howdy: Down reg is kind of like going through menopause, they are taking over your cycle. I didn't experience any side effects but none of the meds gave me anything but headaches. Good luck!

BOMO: So sorry to hear this :cry::hugs: I hope you can get started again soon.

Andrea: Soooooo,:shrug: what did you end up deciding? Trigger or no trigger??

Daisy: Are you getting started now too? Welcome back?

Thanks, I know the feeling my mom thinks I'm messing with nature

I am glad we can all relate! Stinas-I feel we are all so lucky to be able to become closer to our spouses than those who get preg right off the bat. I feel so much closer to DH and m so excited to share our future parenting experiences together!!

Angels-my husbands second SA came back so much better too-but still not good enough! Sometimes I want to tell the FS-okay, lets order one more SA tests before we do IVF....but at the same time I just want to be pregnant and I know IVF can make that happen.

Hope this is okay-but I need to mini rant...some ladies keep asking me why I am going to do IVF already and I just want to scream-do you honestly think I WANT to do IVF??? I am doing it because my husband has infertility problems so severe that we have a very low chance of getting pregnant without assistance. Ugh just had to get that out there. I mean-I know we will be starting IVF officially at the 11th month mark, but we are just lucky to have gotten tests early. I take pride in pushing my doctors when my intuitions told me something was wrong (although I thought it was me the whole time, not DH)....but anyway, I am glad I got tested and he got tested and that we were fortunate enough to have gotten help ASAP. All I ever wanted in life was to be a mom....no specific career choice in mind,,,,just a mom...and I am so excited and will do anything in my power the be who I am meant to be!! =) hehe sorry for the rant but thanks for listening!!

and as far as people's families not being supportive-I am SO sorry-this has to be hard enough on you as it is and then to throw this into the mix-are they saying you should adopt? Just curious as to what they do support?? Sorry if I am prying!!

Also, I have NO CLUE what my family would say as I am not telling them until I get pregnant....BUT I have a feeling my mom wants to be a grandma so badly that she will take what she can get!! hahahaaa....I think my parents will just be very sad that DH and I are having to go through all this...

bomo- im so sorry *hugs*

bubu- *hugs*

good luck to everyone.. afm dr old eggs is back from vaca.. had the office call to follow up with me.. like he couldnt call himself

Squid, how did you feel while on lupron? I started 10 units on Sunday and I'm bruised and bloated, should I be concerned?

i felt crazy tired. no energy and headache on lupron. wasnt really bloated. never hurts to call the doc though

Hi girls, sorry I haven't posted for a while, I wanted to keep a low profile until my scan - which was yesterday. The news is: ONE gorgeous baby with a lovely heartbeat on board, due 16th march! My husband and I are beyond delighted!

I guess the high HCG was just a really sticky embryo :)

Squid, how did you feel while on lupron? I started 10 units on Sunday and I'm bruised and bloated, should I be concerned?

Hi One :hi: Im not squid, but just coming off of 2 1/2 weeks on 20 units/day, and bloated doesn't even being to get to it. I was at acupuncture today though, and after complaining about the bloat, she did some points to "move fluids" and I peed about a gallon as soon as I got off the table, and I feel so much better today. Highly recommend!

As for the bruising, it helped if i put pressure on it after for about 30 secs, but I still ended up with some bruises.

Hi girls, sorry I haven't posted for a while, I wanted to keep a low profile until my scan - which was yesterday. The news is: ONE gorgeous baby with a lovely heartbeat on board, due 16th march! My husband and I are beyond delighted!

I guess the high HCG was just a really sticky embryo :)

Congrats BB! :yipee::yipee:

Congrats Betty! Happy & Healthy 9 months!!!

Thanks squid and klsuice, I do go to acupunture 2x a week, I will tell her when I go on Friday. I'm extremely tired as well and headache. I may call the dr tomorrow to let them know.

To the ladies who have had failed IVF attempts: was the :witch: late? Is it expected for her to be late due to all the medications we take during the process? Or did the :witch: arrive on schedule?

betty- yay. always fun. i took a peek the other night but.. tomorrow ill get a tech to take a pic for me to update =)

bubu really hoping your next blood test comes back positive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"