IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
GL michelle...I dislike digis---maybe because they always say not pregnant in words and it bothers me more than the missing second line on an ic....the digi feels more official I guess! But I still think you are preggo..friday...eeek!!

Ladies I'm so excited to see BFPs!!!

Jchic so excited for you!!

Tworude-Did the tell you what happened with the twins. If you dont mind me asking of course.

I dont remember who asked about the beta number being low but like mobaby said mine was on 69 and i had twins

Tworude-Did the tell you what happened with the twins. If you dont mind me asking of course.

I dont remember who asked about the beta number being low but like mobaby said mine was on 69 and i had twins

Thanks haj! I have my second beta tomorrow.. How are you feeling?

Haj- that's awesome with your numbers. My nurse said you can't tell with the first or second beta. It can go either way. I find out Sunday:) so excited to see!!!

Want- cant wait to hear about your second beta tomorrow!!!

want-I'm doing good, I cant believe ill be 17 weeks tomorrow already. For some reason my ms has seemed to come back full force this week :dohh: I had a doctor appt today and saw both babies and he said that happens sometimes.

Lindsay-I think my 3rd beta is where they really started to more then double.

So happy for you ladies!!!

michelle01 - it's still early for a digi yet, I'd say keep trying with the same tests you were using before

Likklegemz - I think I have about 8 follicles

TwoRdue - that's so strange how the clinic is making you decide, good luck with your decision

AFM - had my scan and I don't really know what to think. I have 2 large follicles and 5 medium follicles, with lots of smaller ones. It's a bit strange, I'm on the same dose as my first cycle and I had 19 follicles ready to go at this point, and my second cycle with a lower dose had 14 follicles. So now waiting for the call telling me what to do.

That is fine :)
I had mono di twins so they were sharing the same placenta, from just before I had a BFP I stated bleeding and contined on and off till about week 12, at just over 17 weeks my water broke for twin A but due to them both been connected I had to give birth to them both. They say it was spontaneous rupture of the membrane that was weekend by the bleeding but twin A was born at 150g and twin B 205g meaning that there was also twin to twin transfer, all other test on me and the boys came back normal. I called them Ollie Max and Daimon Shane

TTB - The clinic normally should be the one's tell me what I am to do as I have know idea and they should know best so I rung them back and said I wanted a natural cycle as they will not do a ET unless bloods come back at the right levels for ovulating apart from that I will be good to go and first bloods will be done in 10 days YAY

haj624 - I had really bad morning sickness right up till I had the twins and I was so tied all the time from really doing nothing, I hope you have a great rest of your pregnancy

Wow this room was busy today! I just ot home after leaving this morning at 7:30. It's been a LONG day! I have a student teacher this fall so we did a lot of prepping and planning for this year. Tomorrow we have an all district training because we have a brand new reading and phonics curriculum. Then I am going to my brother and sister in laws house for dinner with some friends. I wish I was more excited but our friends have just announced they are pregnant. I am super happy for them but also frustrated because I wish it was me. Ah well.

Thank you for asking about my family MrsC. I think we are all still in shock. I am worried about my cousin's sister because I can't imagine how I would be dealing with it if anything happened to my brother. He is without a doubt one of my very best friends. I can't wait to hear how your next scan goes and see new picks of the babies!

Michelle- I'm glad you wripped apart the digi test. Keep the faith, I have all hopes for you!

Drs- How are the babies doing? You feeling ok?

I talked to my principal about this next cycle and I wish she was more supportive. She really has NO right to say anything about how I use my sick leave but she seems to think she does. It's very frustrating!

Hi to everyone else! I agree, I LOVE this thread. It is great to feel so supported!! I am going to head to bed as tomorrow is another long day.

baby- im good. scanned today but,, didnt get pics cause i had to use a crappy machine. pics were all blurry.. gonna try to get "official" 13 week pics tomorrow. good luck with your boss.. luckily people at work are super supportive

I am a POASaholic :) I will admit that and I HATE HATE HATE waiting....you would think after going through this now a second time I would not be so bad. I actually was sitting at my desk, getting mad and upset, started googling (which is the WORST thing to do) :dohh:, then went to my car, got my negative test and ripped it apart...:haha: I never did this before, but there is a test strip like all other tests and the digital part must somehow pick up a certain color line to say pg and on my test, well there is a faint second line! So I will not be doing anymore digi's soon....maybe friday if my IC get darker? At least doing that made me feel better, plus I won't be able to look at that NOT PREGNANT anymore and get upset!

Good job for destroying the test. The best thing is no not have to look at the results right now. I think the test was wrong though. :winkwink:

I am having period like cramps on and off. It really waxes and wanes, not consistent. Nothing else. Just praying so hard this works!

Cramps are normal. I remember getting them before my bfp but they weren't really like af cramps. I don't know how to explain it. With that said I never got cramps prior to AF. Fx for you!

Morning ladies :)

Well got AF this morning so I rung the clinic to arrange what to do for next FET and I got told that it is my decision now if I want to do a natural cycle or a manufactured?? Really I dont know what I want, the manufactured didnt work and the natural did but I am known to ovulate really late so a manufactured cycle would help but the drugs make me so sick, I fluked the natural cycle when I feel pregnant for ovulating on day 10 but normally I dont ovulate till day 20+... what to to?

I think sleeping on the decision is a good idea. You know your body best and how things will work for you.

That is fine :)
I had mono di twins so they were sharing the same placenta, from just before I had a BFP I stated bleeding and contined on and off till about week 12, at just over 17 weeks my water broke for twin A but due to them both been connected I had to give birth to them both. They say it was spontaneous rupture of the membrane that was weekend by the bleeding but twin A was born at 150g and twin B 205g meaning that there was also twin to twin transfer, all other test on me and the boys came back normal. I called them Ollie Max and Daimon Shane

:hugs:

Wow this room was busy today! I just ot home after leaving this morning at 7:30. It's been a LONG day! I have a student teacher this fall so we did a lot of prepping and planning for this year. Tomorrow we have an all district training because we have a brand new reading and phonics curriculum. Then I am going to my brother and sister in laws house for dinner with some friends. I wish I was more excited but our friends have just announced they are pregnant. I am super happy for them but also frustrated because I wish it was me. Ah well.

Thank you for asking about my family MrsC. I think we are all still in shock. I am worried about my cousin's sister because I can't imagine how I would be dealing with it if anything happened to my brother. He is without a doubt one of my very best friends. I can't wait to hear how your next scan goes and see new picks of the babies!

Michelle- I'm glad you wripped apart the digi test. Keep the faith, I have all hopes for you!

Drs- How are the babies doing? You feeling ok?

I talked to my principal about this next cycle and I wish she was more supportive. She really has NO right to say anything about how I use my sick leave but she seems to think she does. It's very frustrating!

Hi to everyone else! I agree, I LOVE this thread. It is great to feel so supported!! I am going to head to bed as tomorrow is another long day.

Of course! I have been thinking about you but didn't want to push in case you had other stuff going on. Losing someone like that must be so difficult and I feel for you and your family. Just be there for your cousin when you can, thats all you can do.

I'm excited for our next scan as well. It can't come soon enough. It will be a 2 hour scan so I'm sure I will get my fill. :haha: I can't believe your boss/principal isn't working with you on your times off. She has no say in how you take your days of course. It just shocks me how some people don't understand others struggles. I hope it goes smoothly for you.

So looks like I'm triggering tonight! Yay

:happydance: Great news!! Do they think more will pop up between now and then?

Drs- I can't wait to see the new pics!

MrsC- Somehow I think even with 2 hours you'll never get your fill of seeing your little ones. :)

TTB congratulations for triggering! Fingers crossed that will be me tonight! Got
My hopefully final scan this morning with a look of egg collection Friday!!!!!

Bubu - fantastic news that all 3 survived the thawing!! Yay!

Lulu - all going well at the scan tomor I think I'll be starting stimms on Friday. :dance:

MoBaby - wow, that's a lot of follies! :D

Michelle - stay positive! :dust:

TwoR - fx'd for a nice early natural ovulation!!:flower:

TTB - yay for trigger!!:thumbup:

BOMO - I'm so sorry your principal isn't being more supportive :hugs: I spoke to mine on Monday too and he just said to bring him a sick cert for whatever days I wanted and he'd sort the rest out. It really shocks me how inconsiderate people can be of those going through IVF - I've never experienced it thank god but some of the stories I've read on here are just :wacko:!

Afm, back to school today :cry: so I'd better get up! This is what I'll look like later - :sleep:!!

TTB - Yay for triggering! Woo hoo :)

Lindsay - I've had crampy feeling since my BFP. At first they were quite strong but now they're really mild. I'm thinking it's things stretching and growing. My RE told me to expect them and that they are perfectly normal! Funny thing is I didn't have any last time when it all ended in tears so I'm looking at it as a really good sign :)

Mrs C - So exciting to be looking at your babies. I can't wait till my scan!

Michelle - im so glad you destroyed the digi! I would have totally freaked like you. But like everyone says they aren't accurate

Xx

You are all so lovely here.... It makes me even more super duper excited about the next ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"