IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pink- that's good!!! My boobs hurt too and I get tired also lol. Idk. I think it's one but my husband and mom think 2 haha. I'll be thrilled with either! There are definitely pros and. I s to both:)

One- I agree. I will lose it at work. Its so hard for me to test. I just cant. No symptoms is good. Everyone is soooo different so dont read into anything. Do you know what grade your embies were? Were they hatching?

One - My beta is this Friday, they make me wait longer after ET because of the boosters I had to do; this way they make sure it is not a false positive. I am still extremely nervous and even when I wake up in the morning to test I have a sick feeling in my stomach. I am so afraid the line is going to be gone!!! I have to keep testing though because I have to work Friday and if there is no line by Friday, well then I plan to work from home because I don't think I can handle the bad news while being there. Hopefully we both get our BFP :)

One- I agree. I will lose it at work. Its so hard for me to test. I just cant. No symptoms is good. Everyone is soooo different so dont read into anything. Do you know what grade your embies were? Were they hatching?

Me too and I cant take off work either! My embies were not that great. I transferred 1. 2BB and 2. Morulas. I keep researching to see how successful these embies are. Ugh, this is the worst part.

One - My beta is this Friday, they make me wait longer after ET because of the boosters I had to do; this way they make sure it is not a false positive. I am still extremely nervous and even when I wake up in the morning to test I have a sick feeling in my stomach. I am so afraid the line is going to be gone!!! I have to keep testing though because I have to work Friday and if there is no line by Friday, well then I plan to work from home because I don't think I can handle the bad news while being there. Hopefully we both get our BFP :)

oh, Michelle fx'd!!!! I want all of us to get our BFP!!!

One, dont focus on that. Your embies are great!!!

Have I mentioned recently, how wonderful I think this group is? So supportive and positive...
big :hugs: to all you sweet Ladies!

I guess I am lucky to be working from home at the moment... I can just check the results online and no-one can see my reaction.
Dad will be here this time around, as we are flying on to Budapest on the 7th to celebrate my Grandma's 100th birthday on the 8th ... Wouldn't that be nice if I could take a "most likely pregnant" with me? (According to my friend, the first blood test is "most likely" the second (3 days later) is positive, but they only congratulate you and give full confirmation after the first ultrasound, when they see the sac and everything...

Third time lucky, right girls? :)

Jchic - I'm in the uk and we don't do beta tests. I had to go into the clinic and do a pregnancy test last Friday. My first ultrasound isn't for another 3 weeks!

Got my fingers crossed for you xx

BabyOnMyOwn - yay for starting your next cycle

bubumaci - fantastic news! Soon you will be pupo with 3 embies!

Likklegemz - I will hopefully be having ER end of this week, so we should be testing around the same time :)

MoBaby - wow 23 follicles, yay for stimming tomorrow!

michelle01 - it will be interesting to see what tomorrows test looks like. I def think 2500 would leave your system way before a week! I'd also think that if those lines are from the booster, today's would be much lighter than yesterday's, and I could really tell the difference between the two.

I love this thread too!! Lol.
Bubu- that would be awesome!!!
Pink- I know you said 3 weeks- do you have an exact date for your u/s??

bubu - yay on three

jchic- i had cramps off and on and still do... i think it is "growth" spurts

baby- welcome back

one of- my beta was on a tuesday too and it was gonna be a LONG day at work. i tested sunday and tuesday.

Yeah Lindsay Sept 17th! Seems really far away. I could pay for a private scan earlier but I don't think I will. I'll wait till the 17th. Yours is next Monday isn't it? Exciting!!!

Agree this thread is lovely xx

I can now say that the booster is really gone from my system! I was going crazy this morning, so I went and got a digital at lunchtime, took the test and it came back Not Pregnant :( Was definitely a little sad, well, a lot sad and feeling sick to my stomach now because I wonder, did this just not work!? Not sure what to think at this point considering I am 9dp5dt.

bubu - yay on three

jchic- i had cramps off and on and still do... i think it is "growth" spurts

baby- welcome back

one of- my beta was on a tuesday too and it was gonna be a LONG day at work. i tested sunday and tuesday.

Im too nervous to test! I MAY test on Monday, which was the original day my beta was supposed to be, but since it fell on Labor Day, she told me to come in day after.

Michelle, digitals are NOT as sensitive as frers. Use those only until your beta if your going to test. How many did you transfer? 2?

Michelle, I agree with jchic, with my son I had 3 very definate positives on frers, but was getting not pregnant on digital.

Michelle, digitals are NOT as sensitive as frers. Use those only until your beta if your going to test. How many did you transfer? 2?

I am now kicking myself for doing that; really put a damper on my day! I transferred 2, one was 3BB and the other was just 2, they did not grade it, so I assume it was not that great of a quality, but I only had 2 even make it to day 5. I have been using the Wondfo tests everyday, but I have 2 FRER's at home. I know the CLB digitals need at least 50 mui and the others are much less, but at least I know I have less then 50 mui of hcg in my system right now.

Hello Ladies! I am so sorry for not being around lately. With all the family stuff going on and now I have been back at school getting my classroom all set up and everything so things have been a bit crazy. I’m going to try to get caught up with everyone and be better about staying up to date. I’ve been thinking about all of you even if I haven’t been commenting.

MrsC- How are you feeling? I watched Army Wives last night, could completely relate to what Charlie was going through. BTW, thank you VERY much for keeping the first page up. It is very helpful!

AFM, AF showed up last Thursday and I started BCP’s yesterday. I go on the 12th for suppression check. Hopefully stimming a little while after that. I will be using Gonal F and Menopur along with Human Growth Hormone. We are doing the antagonist approach this time so I am not sure what meds they will be giving me to keep from ovulating. If all goes as planned I should have ER and ET the last week of Sept or first week of October. Fingers crossed it all goes as planned. :o)

How is the family doing with everything? I hope you are all doing ok during this rough time.

I'm doing good. Just hanging out until my next scan on the 14th. Thank you, I'm glad to know that the front page is appreciated.

Fx the time passes quickly for you until ER.

Welcome back Lulu :hug: I was already following this thread in May ... my fingers and toes are crossed for you that this cycle will give you your :bfp: :hugs:

Thank you ladies for asking!
Was thrilled to see in the portal yesterday that all three :cold: survived the freeze / thaw. So I hope they are growing away. I will get my transfer time for Friday some time tomorrow...
Somehow, I am hoping that this longer cycle (much longer than anything for over a year) is positive for us... it is different to how I was in the negative cycles, so perhaps ... this will be it???

Want : :hugs::happydance: so thrilled for you Chick! :)

BOMO :hugs::wave:

Yay for all three making it through the thaw!! :happydance:

Hey! Lulu and gettingbroody we are all cycle buddies!!

Just from my appt and at the lab. Early appt at 630am. I have 23 follicles :) uterus looks good NO FIBROID!!! :) period should come tonight. I start injections tomorrow!!!

That is wonderful news! Yay for a lot of follicles!

Lulu - Sorry about your loss, but I am so glad you get to start again soon!!

MrsC - I have never watched Army Wives; is it any good? I am currently watching Private Practice on NetFlix and LOVE it!!!

Bubu - I have my FX'ed for you on Friday :)

TTB - Good luck with your scan tomorrow; feeling bloated and uncomfortable means something is going on and things are working ;)

Bomo - Glad to see your back :hi: Good luck with your upcoming cycle!!

Jchic - Yep, I had cramps the day of ET and for the few days after; they stopped I believe at 4 days after my ET.

YAY Mobaby!! Glad there are no fibroids and awesome with 23 follies :)

I attached a picture of the tests (top one is yesterday, bottom is this morning) but today's was lighter. I think there was/is still hcg from the booster in my system; hopefully it will all be gone soon!!!

The tests are looking good. I've always heard that you divide the amount of the shot in half each day. With the Ovidrel it was gone for me within 6-7 days I think. Fx this is it for you!

I really enjoy the show. I have watched it from the beginning and I think this is the last season. The show goes through some real life issues which I like. Although it does make me pretty emotional sometimes. I watched Private Practice when it first started but then somehow lost track of the show. I should try to pick it up again since all of my favorite shows are ending.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"