IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTB Yey for having a buddy on the same time although this cycle had not gone smoothly half expecting them to delay again

How many follicles do you currently have? I'm on 5 amps of menopur and I've got 7 worth mentioning!

I can now say that the booster is really gone from my system! I was going crazy this morning, so I went and got a digital at lunchtime, took the test and it came back Not Pregnant :( Was definitely a little sad, well, a lot sad and feeling sick to my stomach now because I wonder, did this just not work!? Not sure what to think at this point considering I am 9dp5dt.

I took to long to reply because I got side tracked during my last post. Don't let that digital fool you! give it a few more days and try again. Maybe just take a break from tests for a day if you can. I know that might be hard.

I can now say that the booster is really gone from my system! I was going crazy this morning, so I went and got a digital at lunchtime, took the test and it came back Not Pregnant :( Was definitely a little sad, well, a lot sad and feeling sick to my stomach now because I wonder, did this just not work!? Not sure what to think at this point considering I am 9dp5dt.

I took to long to reply because I got side tracked during my last post. Don't let that digital fool you! give it a few more days and try again. Maybe just take a break from tests for a day if you can. I know that might be hard.

Thanks! I might do that because it is so hard and boy does it really put a damper on the day.

Digis aren't great... I dipped one in my urine at 6/7dpt last time said not preg and I freaked b/c I had gotten preg before on it so I dipped another and got pregnant. So they really stink!!

Yeah Lindsay Sept 17th! Seems really far away. I could pay for a private scan earlier but I don't think I will. I'll wait till the 17th. Yours is next Monday isn't it? Exciting!!!

Agree this thread is lovely xx

Pink- awesome!!! Yeah I would wait too. Mine is on Sunday:) can't WAIT!!!

Totally agree with what the ladies were saying. When I told my nurse that I was waiting until the beta to find out and wasn't testing at home, she said to test after the beta so I would have the proof at home with me. And she even said she doesn't recommend a digital!! Don't let it get you down! Nothing is OFFICIAL until Friday!!! Xoxo

I am a POASaholic :) I will admit that and I HATE HATE HATE waiting....you would think after going through this now a second time I would not be so bad. I actually was sitting at my desk, getting mad and upset, started googling (which is the WORST thing to do) :dohh:, then went to my car, got my negative test and ripped it apart...:haha: I never did this before, but there is a test strip like all other tests and the digital part must somehow pick up a certain color line to say pg and on my test, well there is a faint second line! So I will not be doing anymore digi's soon....maybe friday if my IC get darker? At least doing that made me feel better, plus I won't be able to look at that NOT PREGNANT anymore and get upset!

I'm glad you destroyed it lol!!! Even you said you weren't using the digitalis until Thursday or Friday!!! You cheated!!! Lol- stay positive and listen to your body. You have had some pretty clear symptoms! And don't beat yourself up for testing. It's ok not to wait, but don't base everything off of that one test:)

I am a POASaholic :) I will admit that and I HATE HATE HATE waiting....you would think after going through this now a second time I would not be so bad. I actually was sitting at my desk, getting mad and upset, started googling (which is the WORST thing to do) :dohh:, then went to my car, got my negative test and ripped it apart...:haha: I never did this before, but there is a test strip like all other tests and the digital part must somehow pick up a certain color line to say pg and on my test, well there is a faint second line! So I will not be doing anymore digi's soon....maybe friday if my IC get darker? At least doing that made me feel better, plus I won't be able to look at that NOT PREGNANT anymore and get upset!

OMG Michelle, hysterical that you ripped it apart. Dont mess w/a woman at the end of her 2ww. Im glad you feel a little better and you dont have to look at the not pregnant anymore.

Michelle- your too funny!

Wantababy- what were your symptoms?

I am having period like cramps on and off. It really waxes and wanes, not consistent. Nothing else. Just praying so hard this works!

Michelle :hugs: :)
It is so true, the damn digitals are so not good if you are testing so early :hugs:
And you are so funny :)

Want and Pink- are you still having cramping? I'm having cramping on and off even since my BFP.

Morning ladies :)

Well got AF this morning so I rung the clinic to arrange what to do for next FET and I got told that it is my decision now if I want to do a natural cycle or a manufactured?? Really I dont know what I want, the manufactured didnt work and the natural did but I am known to ovulate really late so a manufactured cycle would help but the drugs make me so sick, I fluked the natural cycle when I feel pregnant for ovulating on day 10 but normally I dont ovulate till day 20+... what to to?

Almost: Sorry about your meds issue, sounds like you need to talk to the nurses in person. My clinic only has voice mail as well but they do call back. I was also blessed with the fact that they have a pharmacy in the clinic that only does fertility drugs so never a need to order anything. Hope everything works out.

TwoRdue: I ate seafood during my tww and got a positive so I'm not sure that has any negative effect. I actually read about it before I ate it and the only thing I saw was to make sure shell fish are cooked properly if pregnant. As to what to do with your FET I have no clue. Sorry never been there and didn't know there were options. Go with your gut.

Jchic: I had a tightening feeling in my stomach after the transfer. It wasn't quite the same as cramps it was more of a pressure I could feel there. Best described it felt like I did sit ups the day before. Lot's of people have forms of cramps with implantation and that would occur the day or two after transfer. Sounds like a good thing to me.

Mobaby: :happydance: So happy to hear you are on your way!! What a great progress report, 23 before stims is fantastic!

Michelle: It's hard to know since you did the boosters you may never see the line go since at this point if you are pregnant that line should be starting to show. I tested out my trigger and it took 11 days to disappear. So when I got a positive a few days later I knew it was real. It also took a while for my line to get darker with my strips but the FRER was much darker. And I agree with everyone else that digitals should be used later in pregnancy. I think you are pregnant. August is going to be a great month for this Thread.

One: I had no symptoms during the TWW and my embryos weren't the best quality either. One was rated 17/20 and the other was 10/20. So get get caught up on feelings that you think you should have. Trust me they will come and you will want to go back to no symptoms again. Best thing in your favor is :af:

Bubu: Third time is it. That is great that your grandmother is 100! What a great time to tell family. I hope you do get your BFP by then!

Michelle ~ Don't stress about the digi. especially because you know they are less sensitive. Wait 2 days and do another digi then or just wait until your beta on Friday that way you don't stress out more. My fingers are crossed for you!

TwoRdue ~ I'm sorry this last cycle was not successful but hopefully the next one brings you your BFP. Do you not take any medications with the natural cycle as opposed to the manufactured or do you just take less meds?

Michelle ~ Don't stress about the digi. especially because you know they are less sensitive. Wait 2 days and do another digi then or just wait until your beta on Friday that way you don't stress out more. My fingers are crossed for you!

TwoRdue ~ I'm sorry this last cycle was not successful but hopefully the next one brings you your BFP. Do you not take any medications with the natural cycle as opposed to the manufactured or do you just take less meds?

With my first two ET I just took pessaries, my third was a natural so no meds at at all and I feel pregnant but after the miscarriage they wanted to do a manufactured cycle so I started taking progynova 3 times a day from day one and from day 17 I took pessaries three times a day. I think I am leaning more towards a natural as the only reason I cant get preg on my own is due to no tubes but apart from that I am healthy and fertile. Well I have till tomorrow morning to decide so will sleep on it :sleep:

Jenn-that is amazing you did not have to worry about ordering meds-I took it upon myself to order more follistim-several nurses are calling back saying I should not order any unless I am running low...and i am like, hello, I need to call, get my order confirmed by my FS, then wait a day for it to be shipped-I am trying to be safe than sorry and make sure I have everything-the on call doctor said no way will I have enough-so I ordered more....can't hurt! I only have enough for 6 days of stimming.

jchic-praying it works for you too!!!

hope all the little beans growing on this thread are doing healthy and well along with their mommies!! woohoo!

night 3 of stimming for me....hope tomorrow flies by so I can start my FM on Thursday AM before work, yay! I can't wait for my 3 day weekend even though I work Saturday!! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"