IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
6 and 7 sound like good numbers! :thumbup: The nurse didn't tell me how many I have at the moment and I didn't even think to ask. Will just have to wait and see next week. DH is supposed to start his antibiotic tonight but I just had a quick look through the bag and there's no sign :dohh: Glad I checked now and didn't wait til this evening when everything will be shut!

Mobaby: My clinc said not to worry too much about exact times that everything will be fine.

TTB: Thrid time is the charm!! This is your time for BFP!! Good Luck tomorrow!!

GettingBroody: Good Luck today!! Injection class was just me and one other couple very informative and a bit overwhelming. Congrats on getting to start stimms!

Almost: Sounds like you are progressing beautifully! Trigger shouldn't be much longer.

Michelle: Tomorrow's the big day, FX for you to get your BFP! How are you doing?

One: How are you feeling? Tuesday is your big day right? Still not testing?

Jess: How are you feeling? Do you still have cramps? I think you are Tuesday as well for beta right? Are your going to test?

Bubu: Can't wait to hear an update from you tomorrow. I'll be stalking.

MrsC: How's the MS now are you still feeling Blah? Not much longer till your scan, I agree two hours seems like a long time for them to be pushing on your uterus, I would think I'd have to pee in that time frame. LOL!

Likklegemz: Good Luck with your ER, FX that you get lots of eggs.

Haj: So excited to hear how your gender scan goes. Are you hoping for a particular outcome. One of each would be nice.

Lindsay: Three more days until you get to see your little apple seed(s). Can't wait to here how that goes.

How are you feeling Jenn?? I did test yesterday when I got home from work. I really didnt expect a line, since I was only 4dp5dt, but I was hoping to see one anyway.

Not sure if I'm testing again. I honestly feel like I am getting AF, not crampy just bloated but feels like she's around the corner. Ugh, I am so nervous!!

Question, will I get AF when I am supposed to or will I have to wait until after the beta for them to tell me to stop all meds? IDK why I am being so pestimistic!

Likkle - hope your trigger went well!!

Want - I know everyone else has lready said it but your beta sounds absolutely fine. Time for excitement!! :D

Tella - :hi: How are you doing?

TTB - try not to stress about EC. It'll all go fine and you'll be looking at that bfp before you know it!:flower:

Bubu - I hope all your little embies are very busy growing in preparation for their big move to their new home on Friday! It's strange that they told you they could refreeze some if you decided not to transfer them when you were told originally that it's illegal to freeze them when they're over a day old?! Does refreezing them not count or have I missed something?!:wacko:

Phantom - good luck with your u/s!

MoBaby - sorry you're not feeling well but yay for lupron!!

Afm, down-reg scan today and injection class about the stimms (well, it's not really a class, just me and the nurse!:haha:) Will be missing half the school day so had to try and sort out lots of work for my class to do. Not so easy when it's only the second day back!:wacko:

Yay for starting!!!

Hi Jenn & Want....not doing that great; tried a FRER last night, was almost stark white and today's digital..not pg AFTER I got a pg on it yesterday. So at this point, not really looking forward to my beta and ready to just move on from all this. It is too emotional and draining. Sorry to be such a downer, but cannot help after going through two cycles of this. At least after I got my negative this morning I am going to the gym today; haven't been there since ER and I need to go for my mental health! I know they told me not too till my beta, but I don't find that necessary now.

Good luck to everyone else in their 2WW!!!

Oh Michelle, please dont get discouraged....are you sure this is the negative? Anything different that you will do if it is?

Hi ladies! I haven't been following this thread very much lately, partly because it's so hard to keep up (moves so fast!), and partly because I've been very stressed out with my recent FET, and reading about other people's stress/anxiety wasn't helping me stay mellow.

BUT, I do want to share my good news...

This process does work!

Attachments

• bfp.jpg
    bfp.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 11
oneof14 - I was on progesterone (crinone gel) and I had spotting the day before my beta and then AF the day of my beta. So, for me, the progesterone did not stop AF from coming. I know this isn't true for everyone, but for me, at least I'll know next time that not getting AF or spotting is a good sign.

Thanks Jchic - I think that after a digital shows not pg, its pretty much over cause last cycle my first beta was at 60 and they told me it was low, well unfortunately that ended in a MC, now if the digital doesn't detect a pg, that means it is not even at 50 and beta is tomorrow. Also, the FRER is pretty much white with a small hint of a line...that doesn't give me much hope. And the wondfo strips still show a line, but it is getting lighter each day. So really cannot help but think its over.

Not sure I will do a third cycle; my DH said last night, we can just try again. But for me, I don't know if I can. It's too hard to decide at this point. I think its just whats meant to be honestly. I have a 3 year old son, so I am thankful everyday for him!!!

Hi ladies! I haven't been following this thread very much lately, partly because it's so hard to keep up (moves so fast!), and partly because I've been very stressed out with my recent FET, and reading about other people's stress/anxiety wasn't helping me stay mellow.

This process does work!

DAISY!!! OMG!!! So exciting!!! I am so freaking happy for your I can scream!!

Michelle, I feel sick for you, but how can you get a BFP yesterday and negative today? I still feel like there is hope, please dont give up!

Daisy - I am thrilled for you!!! Fantastic news! Congratulations!! :dance:

Michelle - loads and loads of :hugs:

Thanks One; the only thing I can think of is yesterday I still had residual hcg from the booster or it turned out to be a chemical?? I had a neg digi on Tuesday, a positive yesterday morning, and then a negative this morning. Makes no sense to me and I feel like I am getting AF, but due to the suppositories, it won't show till I stop them. It's hard not to give up, at least I am preparing for the bad news tomorrow and I am working from home so I won't be around anyone. And the fact having bad egg quality every time I just feel defeated.

How are you feeling? I am really hoping things work out for you; you deserve this!!!

I still have hope for you Michelle. AFM, I still feel like I am getting AF. I went to the dr yesterday to check my levels and they called to tell me that everything looks good, as far as progesterone, etc. I tested yesterday evening and got a BFN, I realize it was 4dp5dt, but I was hoping to see something. I am extremely bloated w/cramping on and off. I feel like im going see AF everytime I go to the BR.

I just dont feel positive, I am sorry to be such a debbie downer!

DaisyQ!! OMG!!! COngrats!!!!!!!!!

Michelle: :hugs: feel sad for you :( sooo sorry :(

Michelle, :hugs:

Thanks One, mobaby, broody. :cloud9:

One, it may be early yet. I didn't test until 8dp5dt... I think cramping is a good sign.

Michelle - Ugh, I am sorry. This is such an emotional journey and I hope whatever you decide brings you love and joy :)

Daisy - I have said this before but congrats sister!!! OH YEAH!!!!!!!

One - please stay positive. I have cramps too, so dont give up! Our beta is Tuesday, we can make it!

Just finished my down-reg scan. All good and starting stimms tonight. :happydance: Back next Thursday to see how things are growing. Can't believe I'm finally at this stage! Seemed to take forever and arrive so quickly at the same time if that makes any sense?! :wacko: Just waiting for the pharmacist to go through the new injection with me now...

Yay for getting started tonight!! I hope it goes well.

MrsC: How's the MS now are you still feeling Blah? Not much longer till your scan, I agree two hours seems like a long time for them to be pushing on your uterus, I would think I'd have to pee in that time frame. LOL!

I'm hanging in there. it is so weird to feel sick all day long and never actually get sick. I'm not going to complain though. I hope you are doing well.

How are you feeling Jenn?? I did test yesterday when I got home from work. I really didnt expect a line, since I was only 4dp5dt, but I was hoping to see one anyway.

Not sure if I'm testing again. I honestly feel like I am getting AF, not crampy just bloated but feels like she's around the corner. Ugh, I am so nervous!!

Question, will I get AF when I am supposed to or will I have to wait until after the beta for them to tell me to stop all meds? IDK why I am being so pestimistic!

Please don't give up hope yet one. I know it is hard and for sanity reasons you feel it is the right thing to do but staying positive it important. Give it a few more days and maybe test again. When is AF suppose to be due?

Hi Jenn & Want....not doing that great; tried a FRER last night, was almost stark white and today's digital..not pg AFTER I got a pg on it yesterday. So at this point, not really looking forward to my beta and ready to just move on from all this. It is too emotional and draining. Sorry to be such a downer, but cannot help after going through two cycles of this. At least after I got my negative this morning I am going to the gym today; haven't been there since ER and I need to go for my mental health! I know they told me not too till my beta, but I don't find that necessary now.

Good luck to everyone else in their 2WW!!!

:hugs: you are not being a downer so there is no need to apologize. If there is still a faint line of these tests please don't give up. I know your beta is tomorrow but that line could be darker tomorrow. Anything can happen. I don't know why the digital is being like that. Honestly I'd be tempted to curse them out and throw them all away. I'm really hoping it changes for you. What time is your beta tomorrow? Is it early morning?

This process does work!

Congrats Daisy!! :happydance: I can't wait to hear about your beta tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"