IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
MrsC - Thank you! It is at 9:30 tomorrow morning, but I won't hear from them till the afternoon. I wish I could hold out some hope, but honestly, I am pretty sure it failed. Amazing how we know our bodies, especially after going through this once already.

Congrats Daisy!

MrsC - Thank you! It is at 9:30 tomorrow morning, but I won't hear from them till the afternoon. I wish I could hold out some hope, but honestly, I am pretty sure it failed. Amazing how we know our bodies, especially after going through this once already.

Congrats Daisy!

I understand. You know your body and what is going on. I just try to hold on to the last big of hope. :hugs: I was asking about the time to see if you would know the results tomorrow. I hope something magical happens for you tomorrow.

Hi ladies! I haven't been following this thread very much lately, partly because it's so hard to keep up (moves so fast!), and partly because I've been very stressed out with my recent FET, and reading about other people's stress/anxiety wasn't helping me stay mellow.

BUT, I do want to share my good news...

This process does work!

I knew it!!!! Yay!!! We are only a week apart xoxo!!!!

Michelle- I'm so sorry:(. Whatever you decide to do will be what's best for you. Really hoping that your beta surprises you, however.

One- don't worry about cramping/ bloating. That doesn't mean it didn't work. I had cramping before my positive and like my nurse said- there's a lot going on in there!!

Thanks Lindsay, it really not the cramping, its the bloating. My acupunturist said she'll work on that tomorrow.

One- did you have a lot of follicles? Have you been gaining weight? Just curious because they told me to be cautious for OHSS. I doubt you have it. Just thought I'd mention.

michelle - I am praying that the beta brings a pleasant surprise for you. Fingers crossed.

jchic - Cramping is totally normal. Actually that was the only symptom I had and I felt as if AF was coming.

Likklegemz - Good luck for retrieval tomorrow!!

bubu - Good luck tomorrow. Will be thinking about you.

TTB - How was ER? Hopefully you are resting up.

haj - Yay for gender scan!! So exciting...

Phantom - good luck with your appointment.

Gettingbroody - Yay on getting started. Time will now fly and you will soon be looking at your BFP.

oneof14 - I think it's still too early. Fingers crossed for you!

DaisyQ - Congrats! When is your beta?

Lindsay - How are you feeling? So excited for you on Sunday.

Sorry if I missed anyone.

AFM, I am feeling ok in general except some bloating, cramps off and on and constipation. I can't wait for the beta tomorrow so I can enjoy the long weekend!!

One- did you have a lot of follicles? Have you been gaining weight? Just curious because they told me to be cautious for OHSS. I doubt you have it. Just thought I'd mention.

No, I havent gained any weight and I dont really think I was at risk of OHSS with 8 follicles. The bloating just starting last night.

Wantbaby - I cant wait to hear what your next beta is.

Jenn-Of course just like anyone else first and foremost I want healthy babies. i would love a boy and a girl but ill be happy with whatever.

Michelle-Thant happened to be. I got a positive in the day and a negative at night...the same day!! My hcg was just higher in the morning. The say your first urine of the day is the best, for me it was actually the second. My first beta was only 69 and im having twins!!!

Daisy-congrats!!! h&h 9 months!!!:baby::baby::baby:

I am alittle bloated too, that can be from the progesterone. DONT focus on anything else but 2 beautiful lines on the test you are going to take Tuesday (after your beta) :)

Want - thanks for the reassurance. This past week is just hard and I keep counting myself out because I dont have sore boobs or am not exhausted. I am just regular me, with cramps and some pinching like feelings sometimes in my abdomen.

Want- so excited for Sunday!!! Tomorrow is your third beta already? That's awesome!!! Can't wait to see what it is!!

One- that's good then. Hopefully it's just your body's way of telling you it worked!!!

jchic throughout my whole pregnancy i have not had sore boobs....once in a blue moon my nipples will be slightly sensitive and honestly exhaustion didnt hit me till the second trimester!!!

Jchickie, those are your babies pinching you. :thumbup: really!

michelle - I am praying that the beta brings a pleasant surprise for you. Fingers crossed.

jchic - Cramping is totally normal. Actually that was the only symptom I had and I felt as if AF was coming.

Likklegemz - Good luck for retrieval tomorrow!!

bubu - Good luck tomorrow. Will be thinking about you.

TTB - How was ER? Hopefully you are resting up.

haj - Yay for gender scan!! So exciting...

Phantom - good luck with your appointment.

Gettingbroody - Yay on getting started. Time will now fly and you will soon be looking at your BFP.

oneof14 - I think it's still too early. Fingers crossed for you!

DaisyQ - Congrats! When is your beta?

Lindsay - How are you feeling? So excited for you on Sunday.

Sorry if I missed anyone.

AFM, I am feeling ok in general except some bloating, cramps off and on and constipation. I can't wait for the beta tomorrow so I can enjoy the long weekend!!

My beta is tomorrow... Same as you!!

J- all the worrying will be worth it when you get your call on Tuesday saying "YOU'RE PREGNANT!!!" :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back