IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angie ~ You will get your BFP this cycle just stay positive!! Good luck and FX for you!!

Hi Lovely's :hi: So my wait is finally over. Going in for my scan in the morning and start my injections tomorrow evening.

Super huge congrats to all those awesome BFP :happydance:

This is going to sound so crazy, but I am panicking/pessimistic like Mobaby :nope: (no offence Mo)

I feel like there has been this huge wave of BFP's so the next wave will be BFN's :nope: I pray I'm just paranoid :growlmad:

I am so nervous for my scan in the morning.

Please keep me in your prayers :thumbup:

~Angie

Yay for getting started!! I understand your feelings but there is nothing to say that one persons bfp will bring the next a negative. Try to stay positive, you are just about to get started. Like Lindsay said you are just one of the next lucky ones. Watch the rest of the thread get bfp's. That would be amazing!! Good luck tomorrow!

Thank you soooo much..Just such a long hard road as everyone knows, and I know my logic is not logical at all..Bahahaha!

:haha: At least you know. :winkwink: It is a long hard road but staying positive is the best we can do. We will all be here to cheer you on.

phantom I tested neg at 9 dpo and waited until 12dpo to test...I think it is still too early for a bfp!!

christie woohoo amazing beta!!!!!

mo-chin up, still looks like a bfp to me!

twordue-i did not do beta until 15dpo too, but now I am going in for my second at 5 weeks, so 6 days from my last beta!

That is a long time to wait for your second, mine is every second day for a week then a scan on week seven but I will prob get a scan earlier than that as the hospital want me to go in there as soon as I am six weeks for regular monitoring

Mo - I hope your beta comes back nice and strong tom! :hugs:

MissAnnabelle - CONGRATS!!

I started bleeding. is that gonna mess everything. up? I'm a nervous wreck.

nah i bleed for 9 days and i think i was on stimms for 5 or 6 of those days... my re nurse said it was from hormones still being low (but then dr said it was from my cervix).. i would call and ask or at your next us.

what part of the cycle are you on?

nah i bleed for 9 days and i think i was on stimms for 5 or 6 of those days... my re nurse said it was from hormones still being low (but then dr said it was from my cervix).. i would call and ask or at your next us.

what part of the cycle are you on?

Thank you. I stopped the birth control on Friday the 21st. Tomorrow is my first scan and labs, and I stim tomorrow night...ugh

Hi Lovely's :hi: So my wait is finally over. Going in for my scan in the morning and start my injections tomorrow evening.

Super huge congrats to all those awesome BFP :happydance:

This is going to sound so crazy, but I am panicking/pessimistic like Mobaby :nope: (no offence Mo)

I feel like there has been this huge wave of BFP's so the next wave will be BFN's :nope: I pray I'm just paranoid :growlmad:

I am so nervous for my scan in the morning.

Please keep me in your prayers :thumbup:

~Angie

Good Luck Angie! I am only 5 days ahead of you. I have to admit, I've been having the same pessimistic thoughts you have. I just keep trying to push them aside and hope for the best. I'll be sending good thoughts your way!

Angie - Its just hormones from the birth control.....It happened to me as well....nurse said it is normal. Good luck this cycle!

Wow, I don’t get on here while at work and I’ve missed pages! I’ll apologize now for missing people (as I know I’m going to!) doesn’t mean I’m not thinking about you. . . I just am working my way backwards trying to catch up. :o)

MissAnnabelle. . . congrats!
Mo. . . try to stay positive. I know its hard!
Hiccups. . . I’m sorry you have no frosties, but hopefully you won’t need them!
Drs. . . How did the twin group go?
MrsC. . . I hope the next 5 days go SUPER fast for you!
Lindsay, Pink, Almost, Jenn, Jchic. . . How are you all feeling?
Phantom. . . it’s still early! Hopefully your BFP is just around the corner!
Christie. . . Wow, great Beta!
Likkle. . . I’m sorry you are having to wait, that is terrible!
Angie. . .I freaked out when I started bleeding after stopping BCPs too. It’s completely normal!
Bubu. . .how are you doing? Wasn’t ER today?

Ok, As I said I am sure I missed people. I hope everyone is doing well. My nurse called back and told me that they want me to keep the meds the same tonight and tomorrow then start taking the cetrotide on Thursday night and up my Gonal-F the same night. I am REALLY hoping to trigger Friday night and do the ER on Sunday so I don’t have to miss more school. I had a sub this morning for my scan and another one Friday then I will have to be gone for the transfer next week so I would really like to not have to be gone 2 days. I don’t want my principal getting upset. So, fingers crossed!
I hope everyone has a GREAT night!

Hello ladies! I haven't posted here for awhile but I've been keeping up with everyone's progress. A huge congrats to all the BFPs - I can't believe how many of you are having twins!! This thread definitely seems to be lucky.

So it looks like I'm going to try a couple more IUI's for now - there's just no way I can afford another round of IVF right away but I hate to quit trying altogether. I'll do that in Oct and Nov and then possibly re-do the lap for a round of IVF in February. But maybe I'll get lucky and one of the IUI's will do the trick :thumbup: I've decided to switch donors - maybe there's just some incompatibility there and things will work great with someone different.

Bomo and Angie, best of luck with your cycles! Sending lots of positive vibes your way.

Wow, I don’t get on here while at work and I’ve missed pages! I’ll apologize now for missing people (as I know I’m going to!) doesn’t mean I’m not thinking about you. . . I just am working my way backwards trying to catch up. :o)

MissAnnabelle. . . congrats!
Mo. . . try to stay positive. I know its hard!
Hiccups. . . I’m sorry you have no frosties, but hopefully you won’t need them!
Drs. . . How did the twin group go?
MrsC. . . I hope the next 5 days go SUPER fast for you!
Lindsay, Pink, Almost, Jenn, Jchic. . . How are you all feeling?
Phantom. . . it’s still early! Hopefully your BFP is just around the corner!
Christie. . . Wow, great Beta!
Likkle. . . I’m sorry you are having to wait, that is terrible!
Angie. . .I freaked out when I started bleeding after stopping BCPs too. It’s completely normal!
Bubu. . .how are you doing? Wasn’t ER today?

Ok, As I said I am sure I missed people. I hope everyone is doing well. My nurse called back and told me that they want me to keep the meds the same tonight and tomorrow then start taking the cetrotide on Thursday night and up my Gonal-F the same night. I am REALLY hoping to trigger Friday night and do the ER on Sunday so I don’t have to miss more school. I had a sub this morning for my scan and another one Friday then I will have to be gone for the transfer next week so I would really like to not have to be gone 2 days. I don’t want my principal getting upset. So, fingers crossed!
I hope everyone has a GREAT night!

Thank you! Fx for trigger on Friday and ER on Sunday. I'm sure missing school and having to get a sub is a pain.

Bubu's ER is tomorrow! Good luck, I can't wait to hear how many eggs they get.

TwoRdue~ Do you have a beta tomorrow? Good luck if you do.

MoBaby~ Good luck on your beta tomorrow! I have everything crossed for you. I think we are in different time zones but I'll check in first thing in the morning.

Hello ladies! I haven't posted here for awhile but I've been keeping up with everyone's progress. A huge congrats to all the BFPs - I can't believe how many of you are having twins!! This thread definitely seems to be lucky.

So it looks like I'm going to try a couple more IUI's for now - there's just no way I can afford another round of IVF right away but I hate to quit trying altogether. I'll do that in Oct and Nov and then possibly re-do the lap for a round of IVF in February. But maybe I'll get lucky and one of the IUI's will do the trick :thumbup: I've decided to switch donors - maybe there's just some incompatibility there and things will work great with someone different.

Bomo and Angie, best of luck with your cycles! Sending lots of positive vibes your way.

Switching donors can do a lot! I really hope the IUI works for you and that you won't have to find a way to do IVF again. There is a donor IUI/IVF thread that was made if you also want to join in there. There was some interesting info just put up in there about a certain bank if you want to look at that before picking your next donor. When do you think you will be starting IUI?

Angie ~ this bleeding is completely normal. It's withdrawal bleeding from stopping the birth control. I started bleeding a few days after stopping birth control as well and started stimming while I was still bleeding. Good luck at your scan tomorrow!

Thanks MrsC - I'll go check out that other thread. The problem now is picking out a donor - I use the California Cryobank and it's overwhelming trying to go through all the medical histories, baby pics, etc. I'm just waiting on AF - should be here in the next couple of days and then I'll start Clomid on cd3 with IUI probably around day 12 or 13.

Thanks MrsC - I'll go check out that other thread. The problem now is picking out a donor - I use the California Cryobank and it's overwhelming trying to go through all the medical histories, baby pics, etc. I'm just waiting on AF - should be here in the next couple of days and then I'll start Clomid on cd3 with IUI probably around day 12 or 13.

Not a problem! It is really hard to pick and narrow it down. I can't wait to hear how it goes for you though.

BOMO ~ Next week you'll be PUPO!! You'll be in the next wave of BFP's!!

azlissie ~ Good luck with your IUI and with finding a new donor!!

For all the ladies that have transfers coming up, I really suggest that you do the pineapple core and walnuts. I did that this month and that might have helped because RE originally though that my lining might not be great for implantation this month so maybe it was the pineapple that did the trick. It doesn't hurt to try.. Good luck!!

AFM ~ I was sitting there staring at the clearblue digital and couldn't help but pee on it :haha:. I thought it's going to give me not pregnant since it's early but the word PREGNANT came up. It made it so much more real!! :happydance:

Attachments

• photo-13.jpg
    photo-13.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 6
I was trying to add the pic as a spoiler but couldn't figure out how. Would anyone be able to tell me how to do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"