IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
hiccups - ugh, I am sorry you have none to freeze, but Lindsay is right! You just need one to stick to be a Mommy. Hang in there and soon enough your BFP will be here xoxo :)

Hi Ladies... Just got back from my scan. I have three 8.5, three 9, two 10 and a few other small ones. Waiting from the nurse to hear when to start the cetritide (I think) and I go back Friday for another scan.

I hope everyone is doing well today!

Baby! That is great news!!! Cant wait for your next update!

Pink - yup! I totally feel you there. My stomach is queasy in the AM and after I eat....ugh
:( Havent thrown up yet though, so thats good!

BOMO - great news! Looking forward to Friday's update!

Raspberry Ladies(!) - hope the ms stays away!!

Likkle- this was my last embryo before I would have had to start my next cycle and I was told it could take up to a year for government funding to come through but if I was to pay myself I could get right away. I'm sorry you have to wait so long.

Had my first beta today.....985! In again for follow up to see how number increases Thursday.

Christie I just noticed that they waited a while to do the first beta. I had no idea you had to wait that long. You have great patience. :winkwink:

Christie - fantastic news!! :D

Phantom - don't worry, plenty of time yet. My test was stark white at 9dpo...

MrsC - Im good....waiting on AF.....hopefully she will arrive next week. How are you feeling? Its almost time for dh to come home!! :happydance::happydance:

Ash - :happydance:

jchic - Yayy thats wonderful news!!!!

Mo - Im sorry :hugs::hugs:

hiccups - Im sorry you didnt have any to freeze....my entire process I thought the same, but ended up with one at the last min. Maybe your right....you might just not need them! You have to stay positive!!!

Christie - WOW thats a great number!! :happydance:

Yay christie how exciting, I have my beta tomorrow been 15dpo, I thought it was to be taken at 14dpo? Oh well its the clinics decision.
The OH is a builder and has to work so I am picking up lunch and heading to his site till I get the ph call about lunch time :)

great number christie!! Multiples??? :happydance:

Okay ladies, you gals are right. I should not have not taken my meds so when I got home I took them. DH was upset at me also. My clinic doesnt make you take the estrogen/progesterone past day 14 usually if numbers are okay. Anyways my digi was negative this morning but I asked DH if he wanted me to go get some more test and he said yes. So I bought FRER on my way home and the line with my dilute urine is still there. Its faint so I still have HCG in me. It actually looks a lot like my 6dp5dt FMU test. I really dont know what to think and I will have beta tomorrow. I called the clinic and they never called back because they were probably like there is that crazy lady calling. I asked to be scheduled with my dr for discussion about FET... He probably told them I had to wait for beta. Anyways, here is my test from tonight. The line took like 3 mins to fill in but I dont even know what to think or how to process all this. I am just confused. Guess only way to know is have seriel betas drawn to see whats going on. I truly am sorry for being such a downer these couple of days; just having trouble processing all of this right now. I will take meds until they say stop. Still worried this is a chemical as there is no line progression really. Most ppl would be happy with this test. Sigh.
https://i.imgur.com/2UmHEt.jpg

Mo - I hope you get good news with beta.

I only put one in. I'll have to wait until my first scan, which hasn't been scheduled yet, to find out if it split.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"