IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mobaby - the two week wait always drives me crazy, but it is always best to wait and see what happens with the beta results. You are testing the same day as me so I hope that we can both be jumping for joy at the end of it

Mo- glad you are still taking your meds and you tested again. The digitals aren't the best choice at this stage. Ask several other ladies on here! Even my nurse said to avoid them. Unfortunately it's just a waiting game to see what your betas say, but that's definitely a line! Especially if your urine was diluted:)

thanks. I just wish I could enjoy all this. I want to enjoy being pregnant for once:( last cycle for 7 weeks all I did was worry about the stupid number. Numbers suck and so does infertility!! Why do numbers and line control so much of our lives??? UGH!! :) I will update tomorrow... I get to see my nurse who thinks I am a nut bag.. No lady, I'm just a hormonal crazed IVF patient! HA!

Lol, Mo!! Unfortunately the whole process is nerve wracking! But youll be able to look back and say "Look what I did just to have you!!" :)

Christie ~ Great number!!!

Two ~ Good luck tomorrow!!

Mo ~ I'm glad you didn't lose all hope. I hope tomorrow's results make you really happy. FX for you!!

MrsC - Im good....waiting on AF.....hopefully she will arrive next week. How are you feeling? Its almost time for dh to come home!! :happydance::happydance:

Ash - :happydance:

jchic - Yayy thats wonderful news!!!!

Mo - Im sorry :hugs::hugs:

hiccups - Im sorry you didnt have any to freeze....my entire process I thought the same, but ended up with one at the last min. Maybe your right....you might just not need them! You have to stay positive!!!

Christie - WOW thats a great number!! :happydance:

I'm doing good. Finally feeling somewhat normal now. Still super tired but thats it. Ahh I can't wait for my DH to get home! 5 days left. I can't believe that I have only seen him for 2 weeks since the beginning of June. :wacko: I feel totally deprived. :haha: Yay for AF coming soon, you will get started again soon right?

great number christie!! Multiples??? :happydance:

Okay ladies, you gals are right. I should not have not taken my meds so when I got home I took them. DH was upset at me also. My clinic doesnt make you take the estrogen/progesterone past day 14 usually if numbers are okay. Anyways my digi was negative this morning but I asked DH if he wanted me to go get some more test and he said yes. So I bought FRER on my way home and the line with my dilute urine is still there. Its faint so I still have HCG in me. It actually looks a lot like my 6dp5dt FMU test. I really dont know what to think and I will have beta tomorrow. I called the clinic and they never called back because they were probably like there is that crazy lady calling. I asked to be scheduled with my dr for discussion about FET... He probably told them I had to wait for beta. Anyways, here is my test from tonight. The line took like 3 mins to fill in but I dont even know what to think or how to process all this. I am just confused. Guess only way to know is have seriel betas drawn to see whats going on. I truly am sorry for being such a downer these couple of days; just having trouble processing all of this right now. I will take meds until they say stop. Still worried this is a chemical as there is no line progression really. Most ppl would be happy with this test. Sigh.
https://i.imgur.com/2UmHEt.jpg

Thank you for taking your meds! Thank your dh for me also for getting a little upset. :winkwink: Anything can happen so I was a little concerned when you didn't take them this morning. I know you were down and having a rough morning though. I can see a line on your test, I'm so glad you went and got more. What time do you go in tomorrow? I can't wait to hear what they say. I'm pulling for you and sending positive thoughts your way. You aren't crazy it is the hormones and if anyone understands all of us do. :hugs: Try to take a deep breath and smile about the line.

Mobaby - jeeze you sure have had a rough couple of days:hugs:. Try to hold on to hope. At least they moved your test up to tomorrow so you wont have to wait much longer. A line is a good sign and I can definitly see your line. Especially considering your urine was diluted. Are you going to hpt again in the morning?
Well with my BFP today that makes 8 of us in a row on the front page! What are the chances of that? That has to be lucky!

Mobaby - jeeze you sure have had a rough couple of days:hugs:. Try to hold on to hope. At least they moved your test up to tomorrow so you wont have to wait much longer. A line is a good sign and I can definitly see your line. Especially considering your urine was diluted. Are you going to hpt again in the morning?
Well with my BFP today that makes 8 of us in a row on the front page! What are the chances of that? That has to be lucky!

Congrats again! I forgot to mention the 8 in a row now. Thank you for reminding me. I think that is a record on this thread. We will be adding more to it soon!!

nah didnt get it moved up... was already scheduled for tomorrow. I go in a 7am... then they will call around noon.. I am going to be a nervous wreck!

Missannabelle: Im so excited for you! This thread has been great :)

Christie....thats an awesome number!!!!!!

Mo - I will be praying for a good beta number for you tomorrow..

Anabelle - Congrats on your BFP!! This thread is rocking!!

Hi Lovely's :hi: So my wait is finally over. Going in for my scan in the morning and start my injections tomorrow evening.

Super huge congrats to all those awesome BFP :happydance:

This is going to sound so crazy, but I am panicking/pessimistic like Mobaby :nope: (no offence Mo)

I feel like there has been this huge wave of BFP's so the next wave will be BFN's :nope: I pray I'm just paranoid :growlmad:

I am so nervous for my scan in the morning.

Please keep me in your prayers :thumbup:

~Angie

phantom I tested neg at 9 dpo and waited until 12dpo to test...I think it is still too early for a bfp!!

christie woohoo amazing beta!!!!!

mo-chin up, still looks like a bfp to me!

twordue-i did not do beta until 15dpo too, but now I am going in for my second at 5 weeks, so 6 days from my last beta!

Angie- you're definitely being paranoid:) You're just one of the lucky ones next for your BFP!! Xoxo

Anna- congrats on your bfp!!

Mo- glad youre not losing hope. That certainly looks like a BFP to me. Praying for a strong beta for you.

Jess: So glad to hear your scan went well.

Likkle: That's horrible thet they can't get you in right away. I hope they can manage to fit you in.

Lulu: :happydance: Congrats on your BFP!

Lily: it sucks that you didn't get any frosties but try not to stress over the two you transferred, many of us didn't have frosties but got our BFP. Neither of mine were excellent quality and both took, proof positive that they thrive in their natural environment.

BOMO: Congrats on your great scan! Grow follies grow!

Never: :happydance: Yeah for getting started!

Christie: Awesome beta number! Congrats!

MissAnnabelle: Congrats on your BFP! :happydance:

Hi Lovely's :hi: So my wait is finally over. Going in for my scan in the morning and start my injections tomorrow evening.

This is going to sound so crazy, but I am panicking/pessimistic like Mobaby :nope: (no offence Mo)

I feel like there has been this huge wave of BFP's so the next wave will be BFN's :nope: I pray I'm just paranoid :growlmad:

~Angie

Yay for getting started!! I understand your feelings but there is nothing to say that one persons bfp will bring the next a negative. Try to stay positive, you are just about to get started. Like Lindsay said you are just one of the next lucky ones. Watch the rest of the thread get bfp's. That would be amazing!! Good luck tomorrow!

~Angie

Yay for getting started!! I understand your feelings but there is nothing to say that one persons bfp will bring the next a negative. Try to stay positive, you are just about to get started. Like Lindsay said you are just one of the next lucky ones. Watch the rest of the thread get bfp's. That would be amazing!! Good luck tomorrow!

Thank you soooo much..Just such a long hard road as everyone knows, and I know my logic is not logical at all..Bahahaha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"