IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I'm not a twin mom stinas but at 27 wks I don't feel baby all the time... More at night and in morning. Seems when I'm up and around I only feel the hard kicks aka the ones to try and make mommy pee herself :)

Y'all should move to Arizona!! High of 70F today - I'm wearing short sleeves & taking Dawson out for a walk!!

I've asked dh to let us move back to ft lauderdale/Miami... He keeps shooting me down :( boo!

Belated Happy New Year ladies!!

Mamali - congratulations!!! :dance: He's super cute! Can't wait to hear all about him!

Mo - not sure if I've said this before but I <3 your new profile pic!! It's fab!!

Almost - :hi: Sorry to hear Liam is still dealing with the torticollis and now a helmet too... I'm sure he'll get used to it in no time :hugs: Have they said how long he might have to wear it?

Everyone else - brrrr, you ladies have it cold there!! :cold:

Thanks getting!! Do you think it's a girl or boy lol :)

Stinas: I started feeling strong movement after 30 weeks. You could see it more from the outside. There was always times where they would position themselves ways that I could hardly feel them too. I'd go to ultrasounds and see Chris doing somersaults and feel nothing. I had the same sleep problems. I made DH move rooms since he snored too much too.

Thanks for making me feel better ladies!! I just can't help but get scared sometimes. Then damn google comes in&#8230;..some of these chicks are totally lying! lol

Mo - I say boy!

Stinas I just looked at a video I took of my belly moving (silly but fun!!) and I was 26 weeks. It was like a boxing match going on in there. :haha: You will feel that strong movement very soon. No worrying or googling!! Everything is perfect with your little ones! :flower:

Az - totally jelly of your weather!!! I'm tired of this cold and we are only half way through it.

Mrsc - I always thought by now I would feel them all the time. Everyone made me feel better now lol

So I have this rash on my belly. Tiny little pimples that itch. Not hives because I am a pro at those. Usually when I get them I get huge welts. These are tiny. I was doing the Palmers coco butter and Bio oil together in the am and pm. Once the rash came I stopped everything and just put some baby powder. It's been a few days and no difference.
I was thinking mon I will call doc to see. It's getting annoying. I put a little cream on tonight because it was itching me. Only me lol

Mo - I'm going to guess boy too! So cute either way!

Stinas - hope that rash calms down soon!

Stinas sounds like pupps. Hope it gets better soon!

https://www.pregnancycorner.com/being-pregnant/complications/pupps.html

I didn't have any rashes but Mo is a wealth of medical knowledge so she's probably right.

PUPPS is very common in twin pregnancies. I would call your OB and see if you can get it checked out. Better to be safe anyways.

Forgot to say earlier - I go back to work tomorrow :brat: :brat: Not happy! :cry: I'm going to miss my little girl! :-(

Hi everyone sorry I haven't been on in awhile but I've been super busy! Well I told you all about starting the Metformin and losing some weight and was supposed to have my reoccurring miscarriage blood work on the 31st so I could get ready for my 2nd FET this month however we had to cancel the blood work because...........I'm PREGNANT!!! By the grace of God I ovulated with no medication for the first time and with the help of the metformin I got pregnant immediately following my miscarriage. My hcg started a little low (like normal) but have done beautifully and I'm 5 1/2 weeks a long (we are not 100 percent sure because they say it is hard to date a pregnancy that immediately follows a miscarriage right away.) my doctor will schedule an ultrasound for next week! I'm so excited and feel truly blessed, I always hear of miracles happening but never thought I would get a miracle myself. I hope the new year has started well for you ladies and we see lots of beautiful BFP miracles!

Cd that is amazing!!!! Yay! Congrats! I hope everything continues to go smooth!!

Mo that sounds about right&#8230;not as severe though. Im probably going to call the OB tom.

CD - AMAZING NEWS!!! CONGRATS!!! Yayyy!!! Super happy for you!

Getting - boo! Working sucks!

CD - wow!!!!! :dance: Absolutely thrilled for you!!! :D Super huge congratulations!!! :yipee: Wishing you a wonderful 9 months!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"