IVF (w/ICSI) in Sept/Oct 2012

Hello ladies,

Well they managed to get 11 eggs out got everthing crossed now and hoping to hear from the embiologist tomorrow to see if they get fertilised or not?!

Incidently, did any of you girls feel rather rough after egg collection, i've been rather tearful and anxious?

Hope all you ladies are doing ok!

Sandy83, hopefully the time will fly by, maybe you get really well prepared for Christmas might help take your mind of things?

slb80 hang on in there!

xx

Congratulations on EC Saus - I definitely felt very anxious afterwards in anticipation of the phone call the next day. I think waiting for the fertilisation report and the 2WW are the hardest stages of IVF as its all emotions, whereas the meds and the procedures might be a pain but are easier to cope with and be in control of to some extent! good luck

Hello ladies,

Well they managed to get 11 eggs out got everthing crossed now and hoping to hear from the embiologist tomorrow to see if they get fertilised or not?!

Incidently, did any of you girls feel rather rough after egg collection, i've been rather tearful and anxious?

Hope all you ladies are doing ok!

Sandy83, hopefully the time will fly by, maybe you get really well prepared for Christmas might help take your mind of things?

slb80 hang on in there!

xx

Congratulations on EC Saus - I definitely felt very anxious afterwards in anticipation of the phone call the next day. I think waiting for the fertilisation report and the 2WW are the hardest stages of IVF as its all emotions, whereas the meds and the procedures might be a pain but are easier to cope with and be in control of to some extent! good luck

Congrats on the EC Saus! I agree, the stim part is the easy part! I was anxious and on edge between EC and ET, and then the 2WW was killer. Best of luck! :hug: :dust:

Well tomorrow is the big day but I seem to have lost all hope. I have even been looking at our options as in carry on trying without treatment (miracle needed) adopt or spend our life childless. Further assisted conception isn't an option.

Im keeping my Fx'd for you Slb, i know its easier said than done but stay positive.:hugs: Ive read of a few ladies on this site who have a bfn when POAS stick but turns out to a :BFP: when its OTD. It could be late at implanting send you lots of :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: xx

Well tomorrow is the big day but I seem to have lost all hope. I have even been looking at our options as in carry on trying without treatment (miracle needed) adopt or spend our life childless. Further assisted conception isn't an option.

:hug: SLB, I've been there, it is so horribly difficult to stay positive. I hope you get a miracle :bfp: tomorrow. Sending you lots of prayers and :dust:

Good luck tomorrow Slb80, I have my beta in the morning too! Not hopeful as it feels like AF is on her way! Will be thinking of you and keeping everything crossed!

Good luck tomorrow, Slb!!! I'll be praying for you and I hope you get your :bfp:!!!

Congrats on EC, Saus!!! Hope your 2WW is going well!!! Stay positive!!!

Slb im so so sorry. :cry: Cant beginning to imagine how you are feeling right now. Sending lots of :hugs:

Sorry i know its probly the last thing you want to be asked but is there definitely no other way for you to have more fertility treatment? xx

Slb80, I'm so sorry :hugs: Try to take some time out to look after yourself and hubby. Sending you massive :hug:

Just spoke to my clinic. Got to carry on with meds and re test in 48 hrs as af is late for my normal cycle.

If it is a true :bfn: there is no chance of further fertility treatment. We can't afford another treatment right now so if we do manage to get the funds together in the future it will be a donor egg cycle as it was borderline this time. I will just have to continue with egg strengthening supps and pray. The only positive is dh sa had gone back to borderline normal just 4 months post transplant. So Fx if I strengthen the few eggs I have left there could be a small chance if a natural :bfp:

Im keeping my Fx'd for you and never give up hope you will get your :bfp: one day. xx

I'm so sorry slb80 - hugely difficult and emotional time for you and DH. BIG HUG

I know you don't want to think about this just yet, but can you push for NHS-funded treatment given your history? (I know I would have qualified for NHS-funded treatment after 4 years with no apparent issues/unexplained infertility)

In the meantime, thinking of you lots and wishing you success with a miracle natural BFP - it can happen with complimentary treatments (like acupuncture), diet, supplements etc

xxxx

Just spoke to my clinic. Got to carry on with meds and re test in 48 hrs as af is late for my normal cycle.

If it is a true :bfn: there is no chance of further fertility treatment. We can't afford another treatment right now so if we do manage to get the funds together in the future it will be a donor egg cycle as it was borderline this time. I will just have to continue with egg strengthening supps and pray. The only positive is dh sa had gone back to borderline normal just 4 months post transplant. So Fx if I strengthen the few eggs I have left there could be a small chance if a natural :bfp:

Anything is possible! I have heard and seen so many miracles. Keep positive and carry on trying naturally while you get funds togehter. I will keep you in my prayers and thoughts :hugs:

Thanks ladies. I can't stop crying. I feel like a broken women right now. I can't wait to get home from work and have a good uncontrollable sob with dh. My friend is due her baby in a few weeks I really don't know how I am going to cope meeting her little man. She has said she will probably be crying along with me.

Ah Slb you are still at work that must be so hard for you. You need to make sure when you get home that you let it all out, its really the best thing to do then once you are feeling better you can start to look to the future. Make sure you pamper yourself over the next couple of days as you have been through a lot and need some well deserved R&R.

Thinking of you and DH :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->