IVF (w/ICSI) in Sept/Oct 2012

So sorry Slb. Sending you a big hug. My AF is starting and my OTD is tomorrow so I'm out too:nope:. I feel your pain. I was resigned to this being a negative result and I think I've already cried all my tears this week.

Thanks ladies. I can't stop crying. I feel like a broken women right now. I can't wait to get home from work and have a good uncontrollable sob with dh. My friend is due her baby in a few weeks I really don't know how I am going to cope meeting her little man. She has said she will probably be crying along with me.

Big :hug: I was right where you are a few weeks ago. It is heart wrenching. Someone posted about getting funding from NHS, is that a possibility? Sounds like something I would definitely look into. Hang in there, maybe a miracle will happen?

So sorry, Slb!!! :cry: :hugs::hugs::hugs: Definitely keep trying naturally and look into acupuncture, organic diet, supplements, yoga, meditation, etc. I have heard that plan does work for a lot of women (especially with low AMH). Praying for you and your DH! Do not give up hope. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

oh SLb80 and Bluebell bun, I'm so so sorry to hear your sad news, I don't think there is anything really I can say but sending big hugs to you.

When I was in hospital a long while ago a lady gave me a cross, (I'm not particular religious)when I felt extremely sad and low which I found helped a little.

"I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD. "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans to give you hope and a future". Jeremiah 29:11

xx

Thanks Ladies, I heard back and I actually had 12 eggs, 7 fertilised and I now have 6 embryos and go in on Saturday for ET, just hope theres one still growing and lasts until Saturday!

xx

We have had all the nhs treatment we could for our area. Also AF has arrived so no point testing again.

It is all over for us. Thank you for all your kind words and support. Xx

Slb I'm so so sorry to hear.:hugs:

Take some time to rest, and let yourself cry as much as you want.

Bluebell, also really sorry to hear. Don't loose hope for next time

1 little embyro survived blastocyst so officially now waiting for 2 weeks!

Am I the last to await? Xx

yay.. exciting!! Keeping my fingers crossed for you! Sending baby dust your way!! xooxx ox

Do you plan on testing early ? you know that's my weakness :S

Congrat's on being PUPO Saus!!!

We still have 4 days left until test day! Hoping for our miracle!

Congrats on being PUPO - good luck with the 2WW. Try not to read into all the symptoms and worry yourself - remember the aches and pains are usually just the aftermath of EC & ET & the meds!

Congratulations on being PUPO saus. Hope 2WW is too long for you xx

Congrat's on being PUPO Saus!!!

We still have 4 days left until test day! Hoping for our miracle!

Saus... how are you feeling after ET ? Sending tons of baby dust your way! xox

Want... keeping my fingers crossed for you! are you planning on testing early? keep us posted! xoox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->