IVF (w/ICSI) in Sept/Oct 2012

FYI.. paracetamol = tylenol and is the only 'safe' pain medication during pregnancy.

I hope you feel better soon and your trip back to the US is uneventful!

:dust: :hug:

thanks. all I have with me are low dose bayer aspirin. Would those be ok, and do you think they would even help with pain since it is low dose?

My FS had me taking the aspirin to help with implantation, so it probably won't hurt!

hello ladies...

hope everyone is doing well!

any of you ladies who got your bfp feeling any symptoms? you know me.. not only am i a poas addict but i also symptom spot like crazy! i'm probably a little over 4 weeks.. and dont' have many symptoms.. i'm beginning to worry as my last pregnancy ended in a MC :-( the only symptoms i have are fatigue, headaches here and there, slightly sore boobs, cramping and once in awhile a slightly upset stomach. when does MS kick in? i never thought i'd welcome MS! LOL..

I go for my 6 week scan in two weeks.. hope everything turns out ok!

sending baby dust to everyone! xxo x

hello ladies...

any of you ladies who got your bfp feeling any symptoms? you know me.. not only am i a poas addict but i also symptom spot like crazy! i'm probably a little over 4 weeks.. and dont' have many symptoms.. i'm beginning to worry as my last pregnancy ended in a MC :-( the only symptoms i have are fatigue, headaches here and there, slightly sore boobs, cramping and once in awhile a slightly upset stomach. when does MS kick in? i never thought i'd welcome MS! LOL..

AnnetteCali, I can totally relate. I also have very few symptoms and last pregnancy ended in a MM, so I've been stressing as well.

I went for a repeat beta yesterday though and levels were nice and high (7065), so I figure I'm either very luck and won't have any unpleasant symptoms, or they'll kick in later - either way, I'm trying to see it as a blessing! I did quite a few google searches :)blush:) and it seems absolutely normal not to have symptoms at this stage - a lot of women wouldn't even know they're pregnant yet. I think all we can do is try to relax and enjoy it, and have faith that everything will work out. Your scan is around the corner, and that should really help put your mind to rest. Mine's not for another 3 weeks and a bit, so trying to just think positive until then.

I tested this morning 8dp3dt and bfn. I am now devastated. It was a stupid bfp dream that made me want to test. I now feel I will never see a bfp and our one and only ivf chance hasn't worked. I am never going to have a baby :cry::cry::cry:

I tested this morning 8dp3dt and bfn. I am now devastated. It was a stupid bfp dream that made me want to test. I now feel I will never see a bfp and our one and only ivf chance hasn't worked. I am never going to have a baby :cry::cry::cry:

Slb, I'm so sorry you're feeling this way, but it's really early to give up hope. It wouldn't necessarily show up on the home test at this stage. I did a home test 8dp5dt and got a bnf, but got a bfp on my beta a few days later, so clearly you can't always trust the home tests. You can still be pregnant, so even though I know it's not easy hang in there until the 25th, and don't give up hope :hugs::hugs:

hello ladies...

Hey Annette I'm still quite symptom free apart from extreme tiredness and sore and fuller bbs. Not a sniff of MS which I think should kick in around week six where I am now, I would welcome it too just to out my mind at ease but comforting to have seen baby's heartbeat on scan. I'm panicking a bit now as DH wanted to tell his family our news and since he did I feel like something bad will happen because we told them so early :nope:

Try and remain positive until your OTD - its still early days. My bloods were taken on 11dp3dt - they struggled to get a blood sample and said if they couldn't get one then I'd have to come back 2 days later (13dp5dt) for a urine sample since 11dp3dt was still too early for a urine sample.

And if its a BFN, we'll help you through it as much as possible to take control and consider the next steps

Thinking of you lots :hugs:

I'm sorry slb80 :hugs: but it might be too early. Don't give up just yet. Thinking of you.

hello ladies...

I don't have any symptoms, and if I hadn't POAS and seen it for myself I would have thought the clinic had called the wrong person! I don't think I'll believe it until the 6 week scan

Slb, I'm so sorry you're feeling this way, but it's really early to give up hope. It wouldn't necessarily show up on the home test at this stage. I did a home test 8dp5dt and got a bnf, but got a bfp on my beta a few days later, so clearly you can't always trust the home tests. You can still be pregnant, so even though I know it's not easy hang in there until the 25th, and don't give up hope :hugs::hugs:

I agree, that tests aren't always acurate & that you should never give up hope.

SLB.. having been where you are I know how you are feeling, it is important to keep the faith! It is still early, and you could still very well get your :bfp: :hug:

Thank you. Yesterday was just an awful day and spent most of it in tears. I am trying to stay positive but I do feel Af is just around the corner. Had mild cramping again today and still feeling very weepy. This 2ww is without a doubt the hardest thing I have ever done. X

aw bless you slb80, try to stay positive, there is still time yet darlin xx

Off tomorrow morning for egg collection and pooping myself, hope they get them all out ok! Crikey cant help but be really anxious!

xx

Morning Ladies

Sorry been quiet over the weekend been really busy but been keeping an eye on everyones posts.

Slb - Really sorry to hear you got a bfn when poas but as the other ladies have said its still early days, keeping my fx'd for you not long til your OTD. :hugs:

Saus - Good luck for EC today you have nothing to worry about and sure they will get all of them. Cant wait to see your report. :hugs:

Hope everyone else is doing well :kiss:

AFM - Nothing much to update doesnt look like my appointment has been able to be pulled forward so looks like im going to have to wait til 26th Nov :dohh: This time is going by so slowly 5 weeks to go, this is going to drive me crazy :wacko: xx

goodmorning everyone. Just felt like sprinkling some baby dust on everyone. Hope we all have our miracles soon.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Update- 10 days left until test day............ Fingers crossed for our miracle.

Hello ladies,

Good luck to those who are testing this week!

Sandy, I hope the weeks fly by. It does feel like an eternity, but soon you will be pregnant.

Slb80 I hope everything goes well on thursday. Sending you lots of :dust:

Saus, good luck today! I hope you got a lot of eggies.

want2conceive, thank you for the baby dust! wishing you the best on your test date.

I'm still hanging around ladies, hoping we all get our bfp's. I'll be doing the November cycle after all. I have another u/s this friday. Keeping my FX!

Hello ladies,

Well they managed to get 11 eggs out got everthing crossed now and hoping to hear from the embiologist tomorrow to see if they get fertilised or not?!

Incidently, did any of you girls feel rather rough after egg collection, i've been rather tearful and anxious?

Hope all you ladies are doing ok!

Sandy83, hopefully the time will fly by, maybe you get really well prepared for Christmas might help take your mind of things?

slb80 hang on in there!

xx

Hello ladies,

Well they managed to get 11 eggs out got everthing crossed now and hoping to hear from the embiologist tomorrow to see if they get fertilised or not?!

Incidently, did any of you girls feel rather rough after egg collection, i've been rather tearful and anxious?

Hope all you ladies are doing ok!

Sandy83, hopefully the time will fly by, maybe you get really well prepared for Christmas might help take your mind of things?

slb80 hang on in there!

xx

congrat's on the 11 eggs Saus!!! Lot's of baby dust your way hun!!!
:dust:

Saus - excellent news on the 11 eggs, looking forward to seeing your fetility report. :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->