Iwant2beamum and Geegees Cycle Buddy Thread!

Iwant2beamum

Reaction score
Hey we go! Our own thread! I don't know how I've managed to stay so chilled so far! I wasn't chilled around the o. Coz I knew it was in my hands! But now that's done it's just like no matte whether I worry or not it won't make me pregnant! I'm 2dpo and in 8 days I'll prob start testing with cheapy tests. I got 15 for £2.80. when it gets to the day of AF it will either arrive or I'll crack open a more expensive test (not clearblue). Ur on cd10 now. Just get it on every other day! And think positive! What's meant to be will happen! We r supposed to be getin our bfp in september anyway. Uve obviously been to a few psychics (seen ur sig haha!) and they are al predicting sept. Some woman predicted October for me so I'm trying to forget about it and just do all I can do :) x

I'm very impressed you've stayed so chilled! I'm not too bad... But can easily see me getting addicted to poas!! Just can't wait to see that blooming :) on my opk's!
I did have one psychic tell me october.. But every single one has said June as birth date.. So maybe concieve in sept and find out in oct?
Guess I'll have to wait and see!! :)
How are you amusing yourself in your 2ww then?

Well I'm not good! I'm in loads of pain! My neck is killing me. It's gone into spasm. Plus I'm only allowed paracetamol coz of TTC. I was in a car accident 7 years ago and my neck is wrecked. I'm now stuck in bed in tons of pain. My OH is working away so my mums had to come look after me. I've probably had the worst week in a long time tbh! Feel s**t. Knowing my luck I won't be getting a bfp this month!

I haven't been worrying about testing tho and whether I'm pregnant of not. I'm just letting it be.

I was so excited when I got my smiley! I took a picture of it! It will come soon!!!! Xxx

Oh no! You poor thing!! Can you go to doctor or anything to help you? How long does it usually last for? Hope it feels better really soon!!
Hope your mum is looming after you well! :)

Nah doctor can't do anything! N I can't take anything other than paracetamol as I'm in my 2ww!It can last weeks but I'm on day 3 now and it's defo better than it was! I'm getting there!

And I'm 4dpo and my calm relaxed approach is slipping! I wana be 10dpo now so I can start testing! I wana know now! I've had some pressure in my belly and a random shooting pain. Not getting my hopes up but I wana know. Im prob imagining symptoms! Haha

How's u today love?

Lol keep calm and carry on!
Still no smiley! Sad times... Lol I've been taking agnus castus so I'm hoping that will hurry it up! Last time (before my ectopic) I didn't get my smiley till day 18!!!! I think I'll burst before day 18 this time!!! Haha
I'm glad your feeling a bit better! Hopefully you'll be up and about ready to yet in a few days!! ;)

Hey I'm much better now yay!!!! U got hr smiley yet? I'm 8/9dpo! The wait is endless! Or at least it feels like it. I'm not getting my hopes up. I don't reckon it will happen for me first try x

Hi! Glad you're better. I had my smiley Friday night and yesterday morning! Then ingot drunk and how row with OH. Hmmm not thinking much of a chance this month! Lol oh bugger it!

You never know! Did u DTD any days before the smiley! Only takes one. I can't stop crying you know, I keep weeping. I dunno what's up with me either I'm knackered. I'm sure it's just AF tho coz I get teary before my period. I'm gonna cry when AF comes. I feel all irrational. Sorry I'm just not with it today :( x

Aww how you feeling today? Any better? We dtd late friday night... so thats my only chance this month!!

hey u never know, only takes one little swimmer! well i did a test today and im unsure of the result. ill link you to the post about it...

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/711788-bfp-evap-please-help.html

so im kinda trying not to get my hopes up but it kinda looks like a :bfp: im gonna test again in the morning! im feel good. kinda full of nervous energy. how many dpo are u now then? when u gonna start testing or are u just gonna wait til af comes?

Omg!!!! I see the line! Too excited for you!! Looking forward to a updated line this morning! :)

Yeah I updated the thread. I'm pregnant. I can't believe it. How many dpo are u currently? FX ur on ur way to joining me!!!! X

I'm only 4dpo! But I swear I'm having symptoms! What symptoms did you have? What did your OH say??

I need to post a symptom thread! Ekk keep forgetting! Well mostly tiredness and weird cramping and shooting pains. I felt a bit sick and moody. What symptoms u having? How many dpo are u now? X

Name a symptom... Ive had it! Lol

I'm only 6dpo now. It's going so slow!!

Where are you on your cycle now? Missed your period? Have you told anyone yet? Xxx

Yep missed my period. I'm 4 weeks and 2 days pregnant. Three of my best friends know and my mum n dad. And that's it. Only the people I'd want to support me I I lost it. Yay symptoms! Maybe ur pregnant and u can be mu bump buddy! How amazing wud that be.

The tww drags so much doesn't it. When u gonna start testing? X

Brilliant!! :) I've already started testing!! Haha, negitive, surprise surprise!! ;) I'm
Such a wally!!

Hahaha!!! I only for my first bfp on 12dpo and I started testing on 6dpo! We are both wallys! Haha! Keep me posted yeah! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->