Iwant2beamum and Geegees Cycle Buddy Thread!

Well 10dpo and whiter than White negitive!! Convinced I'm out! Boo!!

How you doing? :)

I got that on 10dpo and got a bfp on 12dpo! Ur not out yet love. TO be honest I'm massively struggling with pregnancy symptoms. I'm crying and getting really
Angry and falling out with OH loads Coz he doesn't understand. It's not the best. I'm really really struggling. I know im well lucky to be pregnant but I never realised my moods would be so erratic. Just stopped crying after a massive rage.

What brand of pregnancy tests are u using? And how r u feeling?

Aww! I'm sure it will all settle down for you soon. It's a massive change to go through.

I'm only using IC. Haven't got any others. If no AF by Saturday then I'll buy some others. Going away tomorrow till Friday night... Might distract me! Maybe???

Wanna be bump buddies??

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/720567-ic-help.html

Hi!! How you getting on? I'm so tired!! It's just hit me today... Just want to go to bed... Can hardly keep my eyes open!!

Oh my god I'm so tired as well. And majorly emotional! Also I've been feeling really sick and was sick once. I never realised early pregnancy would be so tough! I had a big argument with OH today and I've come to my mums. I don't wana go bk home. I'm just struggling with my moods and he isn't very understanding or patient. Makes me feel very insecure when pregnant. How's things with ur OH? U bought anything yet? X

Aww hun, have you tried talking to him? Maybe he feels a bit useless?
I haven't been sick or anything yet... Just tired! It's my only symptom!
Not brought anything yet, not until I've had a scan to check it's in the right place!! ;)
How about you? Xx

nope, not tried. havent got it in me right now. It takes alot to get thru to him at times. ah well.

oh yeah i bought a fair few bits, high chair, baby quilt and bumper, play/activity mat, bottle set, little teddy, scratch mittens, toys, self swinging chair and a bathing set (little box with baby shampoo, soap, etc).

went a bit mental and spent money we didnt have but it felt good. It made pregnancy more really. Lets just pray my little bean is ok! and urs TOOOOOOOOO!!!!! (im sure he/she is!)

i just can not wait to be a mum. I think it will just make the rest of my life fall into place (does that make sense?)

U visited the doctor yet? when will u get ur first scan? surely it will be sooner due to ur last pregnancy? I have my first antinatal on the 26th september and my scan on the 20th of october! x

Wow! You got loads!! :D
Got doctors tomorrow then I hope they'll send me for a scan. Lots of girls have had them at 5w, so
I might even get one next week! That would be scary!! Lol :)

No! Boo!! Went to doctors, they are referring me for a early scan, have to wait to hear from midwife.
I have found a private scan place about an hour away that do scans from 6 weeks, so have emailed them to see how much it is.
How about you? Any news from midwife? X

Hey got my midwife appointment on the 26th but it's booked a private scan for the 23rd. It's only £65. I have my NHS scan on the 20th october!

U going to book the private scan?

U getting many symptoms? I'm just tired and feeling sick at the moment.

So excited for my private scan in last than 2 weeks!! Ekkkk!!!!! I'll be nervous at the time but I just wana see a HB and I'll be ok!!! I'll be 8 weeks when I go!

No I've still not heard from the midwife!

Scan booked for Saturday, 11.45! I'll be 6w exactly so I really hope there is a heartbeat by then!

Mines at 11.45am
As well but next week. Well me and OH haven't stopped arguing since I got pregnant and it's getting too much for both of us. It's really stressful. I'm worried for my little bean so I'm leaving today. To go to my mums. I'm really scared me and him aren't gOing to be able to make it work. Since getting pregnant I've realised how different we are and I dunno if it will work. I'm scared. Really scared. I didn't wana be a single mum. And I know he doesn't wana be a part time dad but it feels like a strong possibility. I dunno if it's MS or the situation but writing this is making me feel sick :( x

Oh no! You poor thing! :(
Maybe some time apart will do you good? How long have you been together? Hormones are really hard to deal with, so maybe once in second tri, and they settle down a bit it might be better? Has he read any books or anything about how tge hormones will be affecting you?

yeah im at my mums atm and hope i feel better in a few days. I dunno if its hormones tbh! weve been together 1 year and 4months. to be honest im just trying stay chilled at my mums for now and trying to be calm for my little bean! how r u anyway? x

Hey lovely! Sorry I've not wrote for ages. Life has been manic. Me n OH r good for now. Let's hope it lasts! Had a scan today! Measuring 7 weeks 2 days and saw n heard the heartbeat! It was amazing! I've tried to upload pics but it won't work! How have u been? How's ur symptoms? Told many ppl yet? Oh yeah and whats ur real name? Mines Rachel. I just wondered haha x

Hi! Glad things have settled down!
Just seen your scan pics, we're quite close in dates now!
Got midwife tomorrow, and viability scan on thurs.
I'm Kate. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->