Jan. 3, 2011--0DPO, anyone else??

@lanyloo--10 days late?! that is just plain cruel.

i'll be with you, testing monday if i make it until then, but I don't think I will. I'm pretty confident AF will be making an appearance this weekend :(

I will be bummed because this is the last shot before the wedding. If it doesn't happen this month, we'll have to really be preventing until after May. grrr...

I have had a bunch of symptoms, but I have tested twice so far and both BFN.:nope: I am praying for a BFP, so I won't think this is all in my head. Otherwise all these signs might still be from mc. Totally down today. I will try to test again on Sunday morning.

Well my tests arrived and as i'm home feeling sorry for myself as I have plurisy and am in a great deal of pain, I tested and at first there was nothing. Then i could see what I 'think' is the feintest line you have ever seen. If i'm not imagining it then it is very feint but I do see colour (I think). I so dont want to get my hopes up, I shouldnt really have tested as i'm only 10/11 dpo and I've been drinking lots and been to the loo lots.

I keep getting it out and looking in different lights but Im afraid I might be imagining it!

I'll use my last test with fmu tomorrow.

Good luck everyone, we need to see some BFPs in the next few days!!

Lanyloo that sounds really good! cant wait to see a pic of your BFP tomorrow! x x

hey ladies well ive tested again today at 11dpo and a bfn plus tonight ive started with af cramps and bloating which i usually get just before af is due so not looking good,i know ive only been ttc for 5 months but its starting to really get me down,think if af does show then im going try and not think about it next month and not symptom spot as i honestlyhave had every symptom over the months and still not got caught and when i did it was a chemical in october :cry:,why cant it be easy for us :shrug:,well wont be testing till monday now if af doesnt come but i really think it will,GOOD LUCK to all the ladies still waiting to test :hugs:

I have had a bunch of symptoms, but I have tested twice so far and both BFN.:nope: I am praying for a BFP, so I won't think this is all in my head. Otherwise all these signs might still be from mc. Totally down today. I will try to test again on Sunday morning.

Big:hugs: to you. It's not over till AF comes. Take good care of yourself.

hey ladies well ive tested again today at 11dpo and a bfn plus tonight ive started with af cramps and bloating which i usually get just before af is due so not looking good,i know ive only been ttc for 5 months but its starting to really get me down,think if af does show then im going try and not think about it next month and not symptom spot as i honestlyhave had every symptom over the months and still not got caught and when i did it was a chemical in october :cry:,why cant it be easy for us :shrug:,well wont be testing till monday now if af doesnt come but i really think it will,GOOD LUCK to all the ladies still waiting to test :hugs:

:hugs: it's OK! I'm in the same boat; felt AF cramps, bfn yesterday (at 10dpo), and pretty positive AF will get me this weekend :( My cervix always gets hard and tilts to the side right before AF, and that's what it's doing now.

But you know what? there is always next cycle for you. Just take it easy and enjoy the time you and your OH have alone before the baby comes. Maybe taking the relaxed approach will really be beneficial to you for conception!

You could also order some preseed and just use it as lubrication for :sex: , i've heard of a lot of success stories with that stuff.

Of course I've also heard soooo many women say they could have sworn AF was on the way and then they were surprised with a BFP, so who knows :shrug:

I tested this afternoon (11DPO) with pretty dilute urine and think I may have gotten 2 bfp. I had a very faint (almost microscopic) pink line on an internet cheapie and a faint + on a clear blue test (see pic). The line is very thin which makes me worried..but it def. showed up w/in the allotted time.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 15
11DPO and BFN...starting to feel some AF camps....stupid witch....ruins lives..

I tested this afternoon (11DPO) with pretty dilute urine and think I may have gotten 2 bfp. I had a very faint (almost microscopic) pink line on an internet cheapie and a faint + on a clear blue test (see pic). The line is very thin which makes me worried..but it def. showed up w/in the allotted time.

How exciting! Hold out until the morning for an official BFP! It really looks like it's starting to show for sure :) Good luck! :happydance:

Thats amazing!! Test again tomorrow morning and you can offically be our first BFP :happydance:

Congrats DrGomps, well done!!!!!!!!

So for all my "I'm not going to test till the 22nd" I tested this morning. I had a dream I got a BFP and was convinced I'd get mine...and I didn't. BFN. Way too early to test, especially considering my loooong cycles but my bbs have been sooooo painful.

Anyway. It sucks. Not going to test early again, too disappointing. Especially after that dream. Got a busy day today so that'll keep my mind off things...

I tested again this morning and I don't think I see anything. There is def a feint pink line on yesterdays test so I guess it's a control line. I'm not feeling quite so lucky now.

I feel nothing again, no cramps or anything!

:hugs: it's OK! I'm in the same boat; felt AF cramps, bfn yesterday (at 10dpo), and pretty positive AF will get me this weekend :( My cervix always gets hard and tilts to the side right before AF, and that's what it's doing now.

But you know what? there is always next cycle for you. Just take it easy and enjoy the time you and your OH have alone before the baby comes. Maybe taking the relaxed approach will really be beneficial to you for conception!

You could also order some preseed and just use it as lubrication for :sex: , i've heard of a lot of success stories with that stuff.

Of course I've also heard soooo many women say they could have sworn AF was on the way and then they were surprised with a BFP, so who knows :shrug:
thankyou hun thats made me feel a little beta,i had a dream again last night that i was 16 weeks pregnant and felt the baby kick for the first time and god i really didnt like waking up and the dream end lol:haha:,my af cramps have gone again today though so feeling very confused and my body must be going through some kind of change as i have had 3 nights of sweating loads and waking up with my pjs wet from it,not nice at all plus my hair is greasy as after a day,wen bding oh too it hurt in my belly around the pubic bone sorry if tmi but that is also different for me,still think af will show though,how are you feeling today and anything different going on for you,a big good luck to all the ladies which may have had faint bfp and hope the line does getdarker for you :hugs: x x x

my temps dropped to 36.7, so I am out of the game ....

today was my second day of dropped temperatures although I have a cold so i dont know if that is affecting my temps as i cant breathe through my nose. Well at least we have next month together. When should AF start after 1st dropped temp?

I found that af usually arrived the same day of the dropped temp.

So I tested this morning with FRER and:bfn: Looks like I got a false positive. I know clearblue is notorious for this. :witch: is due tomorrow, so if she doesnt show up in a few days then I will test again. Very disappointing. :sad2:

i think i ov on the 3rd if u count back 14 days from the start the last period lol
im all over the place with this i just tryed working it all out.
without counting my start or end date of af its about 30/34 days in my cycle its confusing me i was expecting after yesterday but she havnt showed she is expected on the 17th if thats right ive worked my charted out.

i took a test at 10dpo if it is correct an BFN so i wont be testing again till af.

good luck ladies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->