Jan/Feb 2013 Babies? Seeing if we can all get BFPS before summers over? 7 BFP so far

:hugs: I'm sorry AF got you guys :(
Now it's time for cuddling and your favourite treats to get you through -- I know it helps me! I might be doing that soon...cramps started thursday :(

So sorry witch got you ladies! I got a BFN today too but I'm only 7dpo - couldn't help myself! I kind of feel like AF is on her way though!

If none of us got/get the BFP maybe change title to feb 13?

thasts not true, you still can get that BFP you had it out BEFORE ovulation (perfect timing by the way)
how was your CM???

Hello! Can I join in? I am new here am currently on cd 28 out of a 28/29 cycle. So would be due 6 January.
Took a hpt yesterday but was BFN. I am not holding out my hopes as I literally had a paraguard IUD out (12 april 2012) 3-4 days before ovulation, so chances of being pregnant are probably slim.

still no AF! I Thought would have come yesterday but no sign of the witch yet!

not sure about cm, was first month ttc (well more ntnp) but I have been dry all week :o

What did the test say maybeabayb? I don't have the guts to test today because I am afraid to be disappointed. I might wait and see what happens tomorrow...still no AF *knocks on wood*

a BFN, so frustrating. The witch was never late when I had IUD in, Sunday arvo was the usual and it's now Monday morning here. Don't know if the iud is mucking things up or what?

did you take another hpt???

thasts not true, you still can get that BFP you had it out BEFORE ovulation (perfect timing by the way)
how was your CM???

Hello! Can I join in? I am new here am currently on cd 28 out of a 28/29 cycle. So would be due 6 January.
Took a hpt yesterday but was BFN. I am not holding out my hopes as I literally had a paraguard IUD out (12 april 2012) 3-4 days before ovulation, so chances of being pregnant are probably slim.

still no AF! I Thought would have come yesterday but no sign of the witch yet!

not sure about cm, was first month ttc (well more ntnp) but I have been dry all week :o

No I can't stand too see another negative lol, I'll camp out until tomorrow as I have a feeling I oved late so tomorrow is d day one way or the other

Well I'm calling my doctor, seeing that I'm on cd 61 and 15dpo and not a thing.
Time for the provera again...

I'm 9dpo today and have been having some milk to moderate cramping for the last few hours and my temp was down a little bit today.
I'm afraid aunt flo is going to arrive early!

8-9 dpo today. I think I mayyyyy have seen a line, but it was faint and on a blue dye test, so will have to re test tomorrow. Fingers crossed!!

fingers crossed or you. i'm still waiting to ov. seems strange to think oeople are testing and i'm waiting to ov yet we would all be due same month lol

Hi Everyone,

have been TTC for a few months now and watching the site:blush: but have never posted.............. AF due tomorrow or Wednesday and tested on friday morning with FR - v faint line that my hubby noticed ! tested sunday v faint line again and tested this morning with another faint line - I dont know what to think the lines are faint and pink but definately there.......... just hoping :witch:doesnt come in the next few days........ anyway these faint lines are a BFP then id be due on 5th Jan ........

Im trying so hard not to get excited but im so nervous and dont really have any symptoms apart from tiredness and a sore lower back !

xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->