Jan/Feb 2013 Babies? Seeing if we can all get BFPS before summers over? 7 BFP so far

Well Calender wise im now 2 day late.. and none of my 'normal' AF signs... yesterdays test was still negative... eeek im confused, dont wanna get excited tho in case im very out of touch with my dates!

Ah... Jan 2013 baby is slipping away from me. My temperature dropped this morning, seems like I'll be hoping for a Feb 2013 :baby:~

Okay ladies....I'm 7/8 DPO and have been having waves of nausea since last evening.

Is it even possible to get symptoms this early? The logical part of me keeps saying that even if the egg was fertilized it probably hasn't even implanted yet!

My bday is in January so i would love a January baby :)...i'm 6-7 dpo now. sore bbs, nausea here and there, some twinges in abdomen, and both last night and the night before i had what i HOPE is implantation bleeding...both times just a very small amount of brown blood on panties when i went to the restroom. i have NEVER had that before, even with the 1 successful pregnancy i had.

Praying for a BFP and a super sticky bean!!!!

With my first DD i honestly must of been sick within days of ovulation/conception, and i knew immediatly. i have no had sickeness again for around 2 week - but im 2 day late and no BFN :shrug:

Okay ladies....I'm 7/8 DPO and have been having waves of nausea since last evening.

Is it even possible to get symptoms this early? The logical part of me keeps saying that even if the egg was fertilized it probably hasn't even implanted yet!

I sure hope it's pregnancy related! I can barely eat anything because as soon as I do it makes me even more nauseous.

It's weird because I had absolutely no morning sickness with my son so it's not like it was something i was even expecting!

I wonder if there's still hope for a bfp this month for me, I'm 13dpo and bfn's so far

I wonder if there's still hope for a bfp this month for me, I'm 13dpo and bfn's so far

Ill keep my fingers crossed!! I have 12 days until testing! So I cant wait to see what's in store!

True! I just feel like it would have shown up by now if I was going to get a bfp :(
I guess I'll see what happens

Well it looks like my nausea and everything is related to the flu. I've just come down with a low-grade fever and am feeling pretty crummy.

Anyone know if a fever can effect implantation?

I don't know if I will make it until tomorrow (AF wise) but I will test in the am with an IC (internet cheapie) Fx and Prayers!! ahh!

My birthday is January 14th and if I get pregnant this cycle the baby would be due around the 9th. We could be birthday twins! :)

Got my positive OPK on cd9.. way earlier than expected! I hope it works this time! Good luck to everyone!!! :dust:

I was getting excited earlier because I had some spotting and thought it was IB but now there's more and it's probably AF coming early again :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->