Jan/Feb 2013 Babies? Seeing if we can all get BFPS before summers over? 7 BFP so far

teamstanlick, how long have you been temping? Because if you know your LP (luteal phase) it can help you figure out when to expect AF/to know whether your period is truly late so you can test for pregnancy :) I've read that the dip in temp in your LP could be implantation, especially if your temps go up right after that. Fx for you :D

My body is so screwed up its unreal, it would seem AF has gone, she was here with very little effort :/ since the did i started having them they have been religiously consistant with flow and timings :/

teamstanlick, how long have you been temping? Because if you know your LP (luteal phase) it can help you figure out when to expect AF/to know whether your period is truly late so you can test for pregnancy :) I've read that the dip in temp in your LP could be implantation, especially if your temps go up right after that. Fx for you :D

RCAFWife - I have been temping since November (just after my first MC). My LP is mostly 14 days, but has been 15-17 days. I expect AF on May 5th unless the little bean sticks this month.

I thought the dip on 8DPO was an implantation dip, but then it went down again the next day. I thought with implantation dip it goes back up?

Anyway - I did go back up today, almost back to where the temp was before it dropped for those two days...keeping cautiously optimistic!

Here is my chart if you have any light to shed!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3c0cfe

I obsess about it too. At the moment I am relitively calm and thinking its unlikely to be this month, but I havent Ov'd yet. But as I get closer to Ov I can feel the hope creeping in. I know that this time next week I'll start symptom spotting, and that in 2 weeks time the hope will win out over my level headed-ness (if thats even a real word LOL)
I just hope AF arrives on time this month, last month she played a trick on me and was 3 weeks late with BFNs the whole time. So this month as much as I hope I get my BFP I would just like to know that things are back to normal and shes going to arrive on time.

BFN last night at 10DPO.

I know its still early but I'm pretty sure I'm out this month.

well Girls after 5 faint positives since friday .... :witch: arrived this afternoon with avengance :cry: I am gutted but gave me a reality check....

I have decided that next month im not going to test before AF due - i will happily admit I was so obsessed with this month being my month and getting a Jan baby that it totally took over my life - i stopped doing everything i normally do..... so im going to try and chill out, hit the gym again this month and get myself feeling more like myself instead of turning into something i said I wouldnt ...

I hope lots more of you girls get your BFP and I will be back in a few weeks :flower::flower: when im back to normality....

now - where are the multipacks of crisps and chocolate......:thumbup:

xo

RCAFWife - I have been temping since November (just after my first MC). My LP is mostly 14 days, but has been 15-17 days. I expect AF on May 5th unless the little bean sticks this month.

I thought the dip on 8DPO was an implantation dip, but then it went down again the next day. I thought with implantation dip it goes back up?

Anyway - I did go back up today, almost back to where the temp was before it dropped for those two days...keeping cautiously optimistic!

Here is my chart if you have any light to shed!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3c0cfe

I think maybe your dip was on 9dpo instead and now the temp is going back up. Chart looks great though, all numbers above cover line in LP :) Best wishes and baby dust to you for this cycle! :happydance:

happily admit I was so obsessed with this month being my month and getting a Jan baby that it totally took over my life - i stopped doing everything i normally do.....

xo

I have to admit I was/am the same way -- kinda' waitin' on BFP instead of working out, jogging, etc... :( Even stopped grading homework of students, etc...just waiting. :-\ Not a very good use of time... So I'm with you -- let's get back to normal life!

I like the crisps and chocolate idea! DH actually bought me some yesterday <3 how nice of him.

the bad thing is - after a no this month i feel im gonna be worse!!

Same thing here.... This site isn't helping either (although I love all the support and stories!!!) I was thinking, even when I do have my BFP will I be the same way? Thinking about what I can and can't eat, what the baby is doing/growing, etc? I think I'm going to have to start setting limits. like sending my computer to work with hubs :)

I'd like to think once it's not all up in the air I'd start thinking normally again and recover from my TTC ADD.

on a symptom spotting note, after a day dry spell, I have EWCM again at 2/3 DPO lol, Not anything to write home about but hey, gotta start somewhere ;)

Erm - for u all in the know
if AF is shorter do u ovulate sooner?

Vicky, my AF is short, but I ov the same time I always used to when I had a longer period.

Vicky, my AF is short, but I ov the same time I always used to when I had a longer period.

She's right, but I think it also depends on your luteal phase- my DR said I should try to BD earlier in the month since I have a 26 day cycle.

still no AF here, three days late now, tested negative 24 hours ago. I'm going to ride out the day and if it doesn't show off I'm gonna have to buy some more hpts.
Think she may come today as had mad pms yesterday and sore boobies are going away :(

Another BFN this month at 11 DPO. 99% sure I'm out.

Think I might have to take a break from charting, OPKS, forums and all of that next cycle. TTC is beginning to take over my life

Me too maybeabayb! I've missed all three AF due dates based on the days I could have ov'd (15-17th) and so I will test tomorrow if no AF. I didn't test today, was too afraid; but with each passing day, I'm getting more courage. I hope your AF doesn't show up :( ::sprays AF repellent::

As for the AF question, I think that if your cycle is shorter you O earlier and if it's longer, you O later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->