Jan/Feb 2013 Babies? Seeing if we can all get BFPS before summers over? 7 BFP so far

fingers crossed or you. i'm still waiting to ov. seems strange to think oeople are testing and i'm waiting to ov yet we would all be due same month lol

I'm the same way :) I THINK I O'd Saturday, calendar says Sunday...either way, let the 2 ww commence! So exciting that we've already got BFP's for January- Congratulations ladies!!! :happydance:

Yay, the first :bfp: of the group! Hopefully the good luck will spread... I am starting to feel very optimistic myself, don't want to get too excited though, BUT my chart is starting to look triphasic :happydance:. Is 7dpo too early for triphasic? Here's my chart... have a look and any opinions would be greatly appreciated! TIA!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1540a8/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

LOOK AT MINE, IT KINDA LOOKS SIMILAR :) IM 10po and its tri..i got my BFP on 9po....:hugs:
Yay, the first :bfp: of the group! Hopefully the good luck will spread... I am starting to feel very optimistic myself, don't want to get too excited though, BUT my chart is starting to look triphasic :happydance:. Is 7dpo too early for triphasic? Here's my chart... have a look and any opinions would be greatly appreciated! TIA!

My Ovulation Chart

It does look similar :happydance:... the only reason I am not getting my hopes up is all my charts look wonderful post-o. Right now, I don't know what to think :wacko:. Uh I wish I knew already, what would you do... I am trying to wait until Saturday to test, but seeing a :bfp: at 10dpo makes me anxious to test sooner. What to do, decisions... decisions, lol.

It does look similar :happydance:... the only reason I am not getting my hopes up is all my charts look wonderful post-o. Right now, I don't know what to think :wacko:. Uh I wish I knew already, what would you do... I am trying to wait until Saturday to test, but seeing a :bfp: at 10dpo makes me anxious to test sooner. What to do, decisions... decisions, lol.

I was just looking at this poll of when ladies got there BFP... so it looks like 45% were showing BFP's at 10DPO, and 60% at 11DPO... rationale for a POAS addict like myself... who's considering buying tests at 1DPO (psychotic much?)

Hi all I'm very new here!! We are TTC our first baby!! :) our EDD would be 29th Of January! :) all very exciting. This is our 3rd cycle trying!! FX for all n I hope we all get our sticky bfp :)

Congrats nips! What a lovely surprise, a BFP for breakfast! So happy for you!! I'm still waiting for AF...or my BFP since I am now 15 dpo and no show. Tested this am and BFN :( So i dunno what to think. Send some of that baby dust my way please! :D

Congrats on the :bfp:s!

11 dpo and :bfn: here, I even inverted it and there's nothing there

https://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy267/sequeena1/DSCI0111.jpg

Looks like I'll be trying for a feb baby :)

Congrats on the :bfp:s!

11 dpo and :bfn: here, I even inverted it and there's nothing there

https://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy267/sequeena1/DSCI0111.jpg

Looks like I'll be trying for a feb baby :)

You never know! Don't count yourself out yet!:winkwink:

Thank you :hugs: I may not be 11dpo as I've not used opks so hopefully it's still too early to tell and af will stay away :)

My Ovulation Chart

Your chart looks great!!!
If I were you I'd be testing within the next couple of days.

Thank you, I think it looks lovely also... I have thought about testing on the 3rd but that is only 10dpo, I am really trying to hold off until the 5th (12dpo), we shall see if I make it that long though :haha:. To be honest, I have no symptoms, but my gut tells me this is my month, I will definitely keep you guys posted... keep your FX'ed for me! Sending lots of :dust: your way!

ooooo really hope your gut is right. i just KNEW with my 1st

Tested this morning with FMU and BFN. Af is two days late now and still no sign on the witch. Sofa king frustrated here :\

Hi girls,
Posted earlier and now even more confused, Af due tomorrow tested Friday faint faint line, sat faint line, sun faint line, today faint line and then at lunch time had some spotting (brownish sorry for tmi) I tested again this evening and it's still a faint faint line but definitely pink and there within the 3 mins .......... I'm going out of my mind and can't stop testing"...... I'm so annoyed at myself for obsessing so much, I was so sure the faint lines would get darker over the few days but they are as faint as ever :cry:
I don't know what to think or feel as I really thought I was on course for a jan baby :nope: can't think about anything else !!!!!

I hear ya, I was hoping for a Jan baby too, and trying not to obsess over symptoms or anything. But then the day I expected my period came and went without a drop of AF and nothing the next day, but today I started feeling that "leaking" feeling and there was a spot of pink in the cm when I wiped :'( It's SO hard not to obsess and fret and worry about ttc, especially if you were at it for a long time. And we can never ever get rid of this hope we apparently have built in, no matter what! It's both good and bad I suppose...
I won't even try to tell you not to think about the tests, or Jan babies 'cause that's impossible and I can't even do it, but we are all here for ya and in the same boat :) :hugs:

I hear ya, I was hoping for a Jan baby too, and trying not to obsess over symptoms or anything. But then the day I expected my period came and went without a drop of AF and nothing the next day, but today I started feeling that "leaking" feeling and there was a spot of pink in the cm when I wiped :'( It's SO hard not to obsess and fret and worry about ttc, especially if you were at it for a long time. And we can never ever get rid of this hope we apparently have built in, no matter what! It's both good and bad I suppose...
I won't even try to tell you not to think about the tests, or Jan babies 'cause that's impossible and I can't even do it, but we are all here for ya and in the same boat :) :hugs:

Thank u :cry::hugs: it's comforting to know I'm not going out of my mind and I'm actually behaving normally !!! Going to try not to test tomorrow and just see what happens xo

My thoughts and hopes are with everyone hoping. I too am hoping for a BFP soon only 8dpo though! FXd for everyone! xxxx

Hello ladies,

I'm new to this site. I searched "January" and found you! Hope you don't mind if I join?

A little about me:
TTC since Aug 2011
MC November 2011
MC January 2012

I am currently on 9DPO and have a bit of a headache but no "symptoms" to really speak of except Creamy CM over the past few days.

My BBT dropped .10 yesterday and then another .10 today. I thought yesterday's drop was perhaps an implantation dip (or rather, I'd hoped it was) but with the dip again today I'm not so sure.

Thoughts on whether I can expect AF in 4 days? I'm hoping temp goes back up tomorrow!

I'll be testing May 6th (if I can wait that long)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->