Jan/Feb 2013 Babies? Seeing if we can all get BFPS before summers over? 7 BFP so far

Me too maybeabayb! I've missed all three AF due dates based on the days I could have ov'd (15-17th) and so I will test tomorrow if no AF. I didn't test today, was too afraid; but with each passing day, I'm getting more courage. I hope your AF doesn't show up :( ::sprays AF repellent::

As for the AF question, I think that if your cycle is shorter you O earlier and if it's longer, you O later.

Just took a FRER, and yup as I suspected a :bfn:

now where on earth is aunt flow, time to move onto the next cycle!

Sorry about the :bfn: maybe :(

AF is due today but no sign of her which could be nothing as she was late a few months ago. I felt sick when I got up for a wee early this morning but again that could be nothing. I tested yesterday and got a :bfn: so not sure when to test :wacko:

Well my cycle is generally 30days there about - normally with a 7 day AF visit at the start... this month no, she came said hi and went away, to the point that i even did a hpt last night incase it wasnt af cos it was so ridiculous LOL!! If shes gonna come and ruin my hopes she could at least make it worth stickin round for!

i see what you mean, a one off short one then i guess its a possibilty that you could ov earlier the next month. mine is always short, just 3 days. but i have a 28 day cycle and ov right in the middle same a when i used to have a 5 day bleed. with a longer or shorter cycle then it could be down to a longer LP, and learning how long your personal LP is.

Just gonna ave to try my luck and convince DH that tired or not tired we at least have to BD every other day at worst lol!

haha, do you do opks or temp or anything? might give you an idea when to expect ov this month

For all the ladies who have gotten :bfn:'s, keep your head up, it will happen! Remember, what is meant to be will be and everything happens for a reason; you all will be mommies, and wonderful ones at that!

AFM, I hope nobody takes this as bragging, but I think I am in the making of a :bfp:... haven't tested yet though, I am too nervous. My chart however still looks triphasic and I broke the 98.4 barrier today, which I have never done with charting since September!

This is all very exciting, plus coupled with a few "symptoms" I have a strong feeling about this, but at the same time I don't want to get too excited... talk about enough to drive me :wacko: Anyways, I will attach my chart so you can have a peek. Good luck and lots of :dust: to everyone!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1540a8/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Well my cycle is generally 30days there about - normally with a 7 day AF visit at the start... this month no, she came said hi and went away, to the point that i even did a hpt last night incase it wasnt af cos it was so ridiculous LOL!! If shes gonna come and ruin my hopes she could at least make it worth stickin round for!

I could of wrote this myself, had a 2 day AF and then took a HPT as it was so strange. Needless to say BFN haha! xx

good luck ittybitty i know nothing about temping etc but sounds promisiing

its simply great to calculate the time and getting preg.. its funny and interesting.. let me try too.. :) :)

temping and charting is awesome!

It definitely is! I feel so much more in control and knowledgeable by charting and it is a great feeling! Although tbh, I am sick of the 4:30 wake up, so that would be an extra plus in getting my :bfp:... more sleep, yay... however, if this is not my month, I will still continue charting, even if I get a little less sleep, anything for that :bfp:!

11DPO :bfn: booo.... Anyone think it's too early to test, or I really am just not pregnant?

Here's my chart:
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3c0cfe

TeamS

11DPO :bfn: booo.... Anyone think it's too early to test, or I really am just not pregnant?

Here's my chart:
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3c0cfe

TeamS

According to countdowntopregnancy.com only 76% of the pregnant testers were showing a positive at 11 DPO

I know, i'm a nerd! :winkwink:

Would someone mind taking a look at my chart?

Is it beginning to look a little triphaisc?

Oh and the open circle on CD 25 was due to be sick, so my temp was probably a bit elevated.

ok so I'm 3 or 4 days DPO and feeling really positive this month. I have noticed an increase EWCM yesterday after not having much of anything, and then today it's there every time I wipe! Can't help be excited but I know it's nothing to write home about :shrug:

Anywho, my question at the moment...
This morning when I was drifting in and out of sleep I had this weird sensation, I wouldn't say it was full on nausea but for a few seconds I had a very sour(?) taste and my stomach did a flip and had to swallow a couple times to make it go away. It lasted maybe 4 seconds total.
Was this a mind thing or has someone experienced this? I only take it into account because I wasn't being mindful of symptoms and it was totally out of the blue, so I don't think I was making it up...

motherofboys : Nope i wouldnt even know where to start with charting etc!!

youngmamttc: Glad im not the only maniac ;)

i started charting march 26th (first day of lmp) i ovulated april 21st and i got my :bfp:on april 30th :happydance: i been a POAS addict, everyday i still do an hpt bc i am still shocked! but yes you are right i love being more in control and knowledgeable by the whole charting..i bought that "taking charge of your fertility" and OMG loved it!!! i dont wake up at 430, i wake up at 630 daily, it just has to be the same time everyday, why so early at 430 am?

It definitely is! I feel so much more in control and knowledgeable by charting and it is a great feeling! Although tbh, I am sick of the 4:30 wake up, so that would be an extra plus in getting my :bfp:... more sleep, yay... however, if this is not my month, I will still continue charting, even if I get a little less sleep, anything for that :bfp:!

Do you set alarm for 4:30am so that you have the same temp / exact same time/fully rested?

You would think after 6+ months of charting, and almost a year of TTC I would know my own body!!

I BFN tested this morning on 11DPO, and since then, my breasts have become tender, and my nipples sensitive. I'm also extremely warm. I feel AF type pressure in my abdomen, but she's not due for 3 more days...I don't GET IT. Why does it have to be so damn difficult for us to get pregnant and have the children we so desperately want?!!!! Argh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->