Jan/Feb 2013 Babies? Seeing if we can all get BFPS before summers over? 7 BFP so far

I'm on cycle day 33 of a 4o day cycle with a 20 day Lp. Today while using they bathroom I had a spot pf blood in my cm when I wiped! Hopefully a good sign! Good luck!!

So I tested today, and don't know if this is an evap line or not. Never used IC so could you guys let me know what you think please? https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=24729

I had one that looked just like this last month and I believe it was an evap line too as I got my AF later. I would say test again when yours is due. I don't want to get my hopes up until that line is dark enough to see without having to look for it!
It could be a start of a BFP though...only time will tell. :wacko: What CD are you on?

can i confirm as im completly new to this, im on cd 2 (sorry for tmi but ON with avengence, obviously going to try again with partner all this month, if i get bfp begining of June baby would be due Feb right?

p.s sorry going t sound extremly thick but bfp means... something something positove right?lol

My AF is due May 30th and Fertility Friend says if I get BFP this month the due date would be Feb 3rd so yeah if you get a BFP in the beginning of June the due date would probably be like the second week of Feb maybe?

:dust:
Konjo

I'm on cycle day 33 of a 4o day cycle with a 20 day Lp. Today while using they bathroom I had a spot pf blood in my cm when I wiped! Hopefully a good sign! Good luck!!

Oooh hope its a good sign too! Maybe implantation?? :thumbup: Keep us posted :)

:dust:
Konjo

So I tested today, and don't know if this is an evap line or not. Never used IC so could you guys let me know what you think please? https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=24729

I had one that looked just like this last month and I believe it was an evap line too as I got my AF later. I would say test again when yours is due. I don't want to get my hopes up until that line is dark enough to see without having to look for it!
It could be a start of a BFP though...only time will tell. :wacko: What CD are you on?

CD 11 or 12, supposed to start AF Monday. Trust me, while I may think "hey that could be a line" I know it's too early to get my hopes up. I mean even if it IS positive, that doesn't guarantee it will stick. Now if AF is late and I see a line like that, I don't think I'll be so realistic in my hopes. Hubby will have to velcro me to the seats so I quit bouncing around.:happydance:
I did test again today- https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test24827

Rocko yesterdays I couldnt really see, but I THINK I do on todays. Not wanting to get your hopes up but FX'd it is

I think i see something on the 2nd one 2!!!

Hey - i have a TMI q for u all - SORRY in advance - CM last 2 days has been pretty gooey on and off EW and sticky - now - most regular after BD hubbys stuff 'comes out'afterwards, now last night after bd a tiny bit came out but lots and lots didnt - and i know there was lots of it in there cos i could feel it. There was no more coming out this morning as much as normal - does this mean that cos its sticky/ewcm its sticking in there longer?

Vicky- not sure? Sounds plausible :Shrug:

Just tested again- 12/13 DPO and no hint of a line really. If it was there, it was lighter then the last two I took, and those too were REALLY light "lines"... SO while I'm not completely crushed, I'm starting to feel a little less hopeful. I almost went to the drugstore to buy a FRER but stopped myself. No reason until AF is late, right? (someone agree with me so I don't waste more money on tests)

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test25001

Your probably right Rocko, best to wait until AF is late FR are not cheap are they LOL I'm sorry it wasn't a clear BFP for you but its not over till AF shows. Good luck

Vicky I'm not sure but I expect it is something like what you say, extra stick CM keeping the spermies in. And thats got to be a good thing right LOL

Im back after a good few days on holiday! I was due to ov while i was there and am relaxing this month so no idea how many DPO i am, just know i have to test end of may. Think im 2dpo? I'll add any knew names to the list tonight as am chilling with OH now for the night as we have a babysitter to "unpack" when really all i want to do is sit on my bum! xx

I am hoping for a new year baby. If it happens this month baby will be due on my oldest sons birthday. Poor kid already shares his day with 2 cousins lol!

Cherrylee you if you get pregnant this month you will have to keep your legs closed an extra day or two lol

Anyone done anything nice over the weekend? Ive sat and ate junk but just booked in for another holiday :/ so naughty have 3 booked this year for us, although all are camping holidays so where very cheap! xxx

Yesterday was good, today not so much. Had a bit of an argument with DH, over nothing too. We very very rarely argue, we don't even really have cross words, and if we do its tiny, not a massive blazing row or anything, but now I just feel awful because I shouted at him. I'm only 4dpo so its not even like I can blame PMT or pregnancy hormones yet LOL

Please add me to your list,

If i am lucky enough to fall preggers he/she would be due 30th jan

Just realised that if by some chance i do get a BFP this month - my due date would be 29th jan. Still in for jan baby!

I got asked several times while out today if I was a mother. :nope: made me a little sad to keep saying no. :cry: Oh well, hopefully by next mothers day I (and all of you ladies too) can say yes. I'm due to O within the next couple days so I am starting to get excited. :winkwink:

Happy Mothers day to all you who are moms and to all of us future moms too!!

Hello wonderful ladies...I have some news to share...I got my :bfp: :happydance:. I actually got it yesterday @ 13dpo. This was the best Mother's Day gift ever. I'm still in shock because I don't have any symptoms whatsoever. DH and I are elated, but cautious at the same time as we suffered an early MC in January. Praying that this will be our rainbow baby.

Best of luck ladies...DO NOT give up hope!!! Your time willl come. Sending all of you hugs and lots of :dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->