Jan/Feb 2013 Babies? Seeing if we can all get BFPS before summers over? 7 BFP so far

Hi everyone... I will be testing for a Feb baby too.,, I think?
I'm due Af on the 27th may but I have 35 day cycles... My first baby I was spot on with my dates and my second I was a week out.... So I would be due between 28th Jan to 4th Feb. If that makes sense... Coz I don't temp or anything I never know exactly when I ovulate?
Goodluck to everyone x

Hi ladies, I got this this morning at 14dpo (af was due yesterday). I think the dye may have run but I hope it's the start of my bfp

https://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy267/sequeena1/DSCI0004-4.jpg?t=1336062435

had one just the same as this :( fingers crossed this month hey!

sorry to hear AF got some of you.

afm, I should be ovulating today, but dont feel like I am. I wasnt going to ttc this month after last month, but couldnt wait. but didnt get any more opks and i dont teom, have just been going off CM, CP and symptoms like bloating and skin break outs which i always get around ov. I think its possible I actually ov'd early this month, had the bloating, pains and break out and a good cm and cp a couple of days ago. So FX'd I did and its not just that I geared up to and did and now am going to have another long cycle

for those of u who have been ttc a while and chart, with my first little girl - i am 99.9999999 % certain of the date she was concieved, scan and everythin pretty much pointed to EXACT date and it was the first time we ever slept together, however it was within 2 days of AF finishing, but any later and dates would be way out. My second lil girl was concieved when first was 5/6 day old, again af finished on the sat and we werent doing it a whole lot cos we had a new born so can pin point it again 2 that "safe" period of a day or 2 after AF.... Is it actually possible to ovulate so soon after AF? if there is BFP this month i maybe need 2 look for this but dont know where to start!!

sperm can live for 5 days after wards and some people do have shorter and longer phases in their cycle so its possible that you ov quite early in your cycle and had some sperm still 'hanging around'

im thinking it must a bit earlier, however hubbys now on nights for 4 nights so if its happening anytime now im missing my chance, no BD since wed night so he totally better have either long life stuff or better get his act together when he gets home in the mornin LOL!

Ladies, what do you think... am I out or still in? I tested yesterday (11 dpo) and it was negative. That combined with a temperature dip yesterday morning made me think I was out... but that has all changed today.

Here is what's going on... I had a temp rise this morning, both yesterday and today I am super irritable, I am ALWAYS tired, and my boobs and nipples are tender. I know all of these can be signs of pregnancy or AF so I don't know what to think... today is 12 dpo and I have no inkling that AF is on her way, but yesterday I knew I was out, :wacko:... this is enough to drive me mad!

What should I do? I was going to wait it out until the 8th and test again, but not knowing is driving me insane!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1540a8/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

I dont think I could wait, but if you can then its probably best to avoid disappointment if you are out x

Do i HAVE to use a particular thermometer or can i use a regular digital thermometer first thing each day?

Do i HAVE to use a particular thermometer or can i use a regular digital thermometer first thing each day?

Best to use a BBT thermometer as it detects slight temp changes to the .01 degree so it makes charting easier. You can find them usually next to the pregnancy tests and lube, etc. :)

argh i dont think hubby wil go for it lol do u reckon its possible to do a vague chart with a regular one?

failing that i may ave to go off CM alone, im being a little obsessive....

argh i dont think hubby wil go for it lol do u reckon its possible to do a vague chart with a regular one?

failing that i may ave to go off CM alone, im being a little obsessive....

why won't he go for it? mine was only like 10-12 bucks at cvs. not expensive really.

well atm im about to do my driving test, so money is sooooo tight - maybe if i can sneak one next week we'll be ok lol!!! im just looking online seeing where i can get one from :D

well atm im about to do my driving test, so money is sooooo tight - maybe if i can sneak one next week we'll be ok lol!!! im just looking online seeing where i can get one from :D

ohhh. i'll bet there's some for cheaper out there. good luck on your driving test!

Thanks :) fingers crossed for + all round at everythin!! lol

Well ladies, I just wanted to update... I caved and tested tonight, but I got my :bfp: :happydance:. I am still in shock really, after not being pregnant for 6 years and many months of trying I still can't believe it!

Good luck to all you ladies still trying, sending lots and lots of :dust: your way!

Hello Ladies,

I am trying to conceive for past 2 mpnths and hoping this 3rd month somethings happen.
I am around 9 DPO and dreading to take that test. Incase "good things" have meet this month then the due date will be around 18th Jan 2013. Last 2 months I hv been charting, temp-ing, EPT-ing and nothing happened. DH said now on nothing do coz temping and the epts get really stressful for both.
Anybody else around that date?

baby dust and hugs to all of you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back