Jan/Feb 2013 Babies? Seeing if we can all get BFPS before summers over? 7 BFP so far

Well ladies, I just wanted to update... I caved and tested tonight, but I got my :bfp: :happydance:. I am still in shock really, after not being pregnant for 6 years and many months of trying I still can't believe it!

Good luck to all you ladies still trying, sending lots and lots of :dust: your way!

CONGRATSSS! H&H 9 month! xx

Changing name to Jan/feb babies :) so we can all go for next months bfps if not succesful this month! xx

glad you changed the title - i can join in now hehe hoping for a february baby!!! congrats to those who have got their :bfp: so hoping its me next month!!

Im CD11 i think but taking a relaxed approach this month, havent payed attention to CD much or ovulation day. Im on holiday during ovulation too so will deffo be chilled out, hoping for a feb baby! xx

Hey ladies, If i have conceived this cycle my EDD would be Jan 22nd... 5DPO today and testing end of next week... if i hold out that long lol

xx

Hey ladies, If i have conceived this cycle my EDD would be Jan 22nd... 5DPO today and testing end of next week... if i hold out that long lol

xx

Same here on EDD, 8DPO - I haven't held out, tested twice but both were BFN as expected... :)

Congratulations ITTYBITTYCOY!!!! so happy for you! :happydance:

Congrats Ittybitty!
I am now officially in the 2ww. And right on cue, last night the dreams of seeing 2 little lines kicked in after many weeks of peaceful sleep LOL

Congrats ittbitty! :hugs: How is everyone today? Good luck for everyone testing :dust:
I have been so tired today and keeping nodding off all over the place! Thankfully I am off tomorrow because of the bank holiday but no rest for the wicked as packing for house move! Hopefully I will get some rest before going back to the grind on Tues. Love and hugs to everyone xxxx

Trying to not completely lose my rag with the hubs!!! Does eggwhite cm only come at day of O?

Trying to not completely lose my rag with the hubs!!! Does eggwhite cm only come at day of O?

No Vicky, typically EWCM will start to show maybe a couple days before and even continue for a day or two after O day. If you know your O day is coming up and you start having the EWCM then you are likely in your "fertile window" so get to bd'ing. LOL!!
What's up with your hubs? You can always msg me if you want. :flower:

Konjo

Congrats to Ittybitty!! We all wish the best for you! Spread the dust around! :flower:

Ah hes just bein a muppet and not realising how important it is !! I deffo have the start of EWCM and i wont miss it - i will jump on him one way or another! however hes at work right now lol

Boo - out of the running for May...AF arrived. I hate her...lol.

I am so full of a cold its unreal
Jumped on the hubs this mornin, wasnt letting him get away!

I'm getting so frustrated with only being in my first month off of birth control, I am so jealous of everyone who knows when to expect to ovulate. I am tracking my CM but it is tricky not having previous months to compare to. I have no idea how long to expect my cycle to be. I went through old diaries today and reckon my cycle was about 35days before going on the Pill, so I have decided just to give my brain something to focus on whilst tracking my CM to guide I am going to say I have a 35 day cycle.

I am just a bit of a control in these things and wish I knew when I was going to O.

So I tested today, and don't know if this is an evap line or not. Never used IC so could you guys let me know what you think please? https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=24729

can i confirm as im completly new to this, im on cd 2 (sorry for tmi but ON with avengence, obviously going to try again with partner all this month, if i get bfp begining of June baby would be due Feb right?

p.s sorry going t sound extremly thick but bfp means... something something positove right?lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->