Jan/Feb 2013 Babies? Seeing if we can all get BFPS before summers over? 7 BFP so far

Changed my ticker to match this cycle. i have 2 tests left so now i have to hold out rather than peeing in hope LOL

I completely removed my ticker it went completely out this month xx

a TMI q for u all.... today i have whitish discharge - but it SMELLS like period blood... do u know what i mean? what the hell is it?

I don't feel this month is my month and I haven't even O'd yet LOL

erm ... irony... i dont know lol i guess it does cos it was like a blood smell, its white but there was like browny streaks... argh im losing my mind.Micro analysing bodily fluids!!!

I think I'm Oing! CD5! Have ewcm and temp has shot up! Can you ov this soon? Xx

im 99.99999% certain i o'd around day 3 when i concieved my first DD!!

I feel AF on her way... not in the same ways as normal but i just feel it

I seriously have just got the most horrendous heartburn from a cup of coffee!!!

im on CD11 TTC offically started last night.... (tmi sorry)

How many of you have given up coffee while ttc? I'm trying but it just tastes so good... I sometimes tell myself it's okay to have a cup...but then when I get af iwondef if all those dingle cups killed my chances...

Why does it affect?? - if i dont get BFP this month i will stop drinking it now u said that LOL i didnt drink it when i concieved my 2 girls.... interesting!!

oh before my BFP . with DS i had coffee and got totally P'd it was our month off trying.... i drank decaf during pregnancy...

Interesting about coffee- hopefully it doesn't affect your chances too much!

I'm still waiting for my AF to end, she started so light and now has been so heavy these last couple days. Hubs is starting to comment now on how long it's been. CD 10! It makes me wonder if somehow I was pregnant and had started forming extra lining or something. Who knows...

Anyone getting close to testing? I need someone to live vicariously through!

How many of you have given up coffee while ttc? I'm trying but it just tastes so good... I sometimes tell myself it's okay to have a cup...but then when I get af iwondef if all those dingle cups killed my chances...

Coffee won't prevent you from getting pregnant, but it is thought that too much caffiene can increase the risk of miscarriage and sometimes affect the growth of the baby. This is because the baby's metabolism is slower than ours. It is thought that you shouldn't drink more than 200mg of caffiene a day when pregnant.
Personally I cut down on the amount of coffee I drink when I'm in my two week wait. I'll drink mostly decaf with a bit of regular coffee and just one cup of it. Or order half-caf drinks. Hope this helps. :coffee: :winkwink:

AF came, so I am out for a Feb baby now as well. I'm not going to lie I am heart broken, I definitely won't be seeing my OH during my fertile time of next month because we are both away on holiday with friends, so out for yet another month. I can't stop crying, as if I wasn't hormonal enough.

AF came, so I am out for a Feb baby now as well. I'm not going to lie I am heart broken, I definitely won't be seeing my OH during my fertile time of next month because we are both away on holiday with friends, so out for yet another month. I can't stop crying, as if I wasn't hormonal enough.

Oh that is so frustrating, I'm sorry!!! Maybe you could take a month to indulge yourself in the things you may forgo when you're normally TTC?

I dont drink coffee but i used to live on tea, about 15 cups a day haha, now 2 a day. I give up smoking and eating junk too! :/ Still doesnt seem to be helping though. xx

I never used to drink coffee, couldn't even eat coffee cake and would give the coffee one in the box of chocolates to hubby. When I was pregnant with my last baby I REALLY had to try it, don't know why. And liked it!!! Even though every now and then I pick up DHs with out realizing thinking it was my tea and had never liked it before. I only had a cup or 2 a week in pregnancy but now I have 2-3 cups a day, every day. Perhaps I should cut down. Though with the warmer weather that should be easier, don't feel like hot drinks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->