Jan/Feb 2013 Babies? Seeing if we can all get BFPS before summers over? 7 BFP so far

HEY LADIES I HAVE A ?
THIS IS WHEN THE DOCTORS SAY IM DUE BASED ON LMP
12-31-12
https://lbdf.lilypie.com/zKogm4.png

but look down below and thats when i say im due(01-12-13) based off of OPK"s and BBT chartting
i go for an U/S tmrw...anyone have this happen????
thanks

It didnt happen to me but it happens a lot, dont worry. The U/S will show a better idea of your due date and if the doctors are right it just means u meet ur baby a bit sooner! Doctors always go by LMP though as some women dont know when they o'ded. Even when i was PG with dd i knew when i got pg as her dad was only home from camp one night but they would only take my LMP xx

I'm feeling better today- AF came back and it's a more normal flow so yay! It feels good to be more confident in a new cycle :thumbup:

Me and hubby had a chat too- he has been telling me to just go with the flow and not try to rush or worry about when I'll get pregnant... and then when I told him I was going to start charting, he brought it all back up again.

I explained to him that we've been at this five cycles now, and I'm starting to think about whether or not my heavy cramping/random periods could be a symptom of something bigger and that makes me scared that we'll have difficulties because of it. I don't want to take a back seat to my fertility and just wait if there could be an issue. I'd rather start researching supplements and healthier diets and attempt to get things regulated if it will increase our chances. I think we're on the same page now. and I'm going to try not to stress about it.

I know I sound like I'm a hypochondriac since we've only been trying 5 cycles, but I think I've arrived at the point that I can use all these God-given plants, supplements and charting etc. to get us the best opportunity for conception, and then let God do the rest in his time. I just pray his time is sooner then later (preferably this month!).

Rocko - all things that u said is exactly what I'm thinking rite now.. I also started ttc since Jan 2012. U're lucky to have regular cycle. My cycle is irregular and very long. I just started cycle #4. I got only 3 periods within the last 5-6 mths. I hope I can ovulate earlier this mth and get a BFP.. FC.. Good luck to u.. Hope we can get our BFP this month. :dust:

Well it looks like I O'd about 4-5 days later than expected on CD20 or so. I tried out some cheap OPK's this month and started using them on CD12 because I was expecting to O around CD16 or 17. I didn't test on CD18 and 19 because I thought the OPK's weren't working, or I had somehow missed my surge, or that I wasn't going to O. However on Saturday CD20 I had very noticeable O pain and took an OPK late that morning and it was a very strong positive which I totally wasn't expecting. :thumbup: The next day my temp shot up past my cover line so I'm confident that I did O; it was just several days late! So we ended up doing some solid BD'ing for a week! :blush: Our bases are well covered. I'll be testing around June 2nd!!

Well it looks like I O'd about 4-5 days later than expected on CD20 or so. I tried out some cheap OPK's this month and started using them on CD12 because I was expecting to O around CD16 or 17. I didn't test on CD18 and 19 because I thought the OPK's weren't working, or I had somehow missed my surge, or that I wasn't going to O. However on Saturday CD20 I had very noticeable O pain and took an OPK late that morning and it was a very strong positive which I totally wasn't expecting. :thumbup: The next day my temp shot up past my cover line so I'm confident that I did O; it was just several days late! So we ended up doing some solid BD'ing for a week! :blush: Our bases are well covered. I'll be testing around June 2nd!!

:thumbup: glad u didnt miss the O.. I totally screwed up last cycle bcuz of OPK. Now I'm scared I'd miss this cycle's O day, DH needs to make few trips out of town early next mth..

Happy TWW, I know it's hard, and Good luck!!!

:thumbup: glad u didnt miss the O.. I totally screwed up last cycle bcuz of OPK. Now I'm scared I'd miss this cycle's O day, DH needs to make few trips out of town early next mth..

Good luck this month Anikonjo!

MayJan- I've heard good things about Chasteberry (vitex agnus-castus)... After my long cycle last month I decided to try it out. Hope it doesn't cause any issues. Everything I've read so far seems positive so keeping my fingers crossed!

MayJan- I've heard good things about Chasteberry (vitex agnus-castus)... After my long cycle last month I decided to try it out. Hope it doesn't cause any issues. Everything I've read so far seems positive so keeping my fingers crossed!

Hey Rocko,thx for the info.. it's a bit hard for me to get some supplements where i stay, but will surely check that out. Any particular brand that's good??

Quick question: I want to know if I have good chances...we BD on Saturday, Sunday and today. We skip yesterday, which was Monday. O came on Sunday. Did I miss my chances by skipping Monday? Do we still have a chance?

Hey Rocko,thx for the info.. it's a bit hard for me to get some supplements where i stay, but will surely check that out. Any particular brand that's good??

I don't know about the brands- I just bought the best priced one from whole foods. I'm sure some of the ladies on here could make some recommendations ;)

Quick question: I want to know if I have good chances...we BD on Saturday, Sunday and today. We skip yesterday, which was Monday. O came on Sunday. Did I miss my chances by skipping Monday? Do we still have a chance?

I think u hit on the right days. Sperm can survive up to 5 days when u have the most fertile EWCM..

So im CD3, anyone got any good tips for me this cycle to increase my chances? Ive started charting again, I was thinking about starting Geritol, Anyone tried anything else? xx

hey ladies, i go for my U/S at 4pm today to get a definate DD im soooo excited :)

This 2ww is the worst ever. I feel like its a no no so just wan it to b over n next cycle here

This 2ww is the worst ever. I feel like its a no no so just wan it to b over n next cycle here

Feeling exactly the same right now, I am fairly convinced it is a no no for this month so I can't wait for 2ww to be over. I am counting down the days which such impatience!
Starting to think I am far too impatient for this whole TTC business, if only I could snap my fingers and it all be sorted :cry:

AND my tickers out cos i o'd later than that allows LOL

Changed my ticker to match this cycle. i have 2 tests left so now i have to hold out rather than peeing in hope LOL

Im CD5, Wish i could hurry up and O. Im trying SMEP this month! Nips how was u/s?? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->