Jan/Feb 2013 Babies? Seeing if we can all get BFPS before summers over? 7 BFP so far

So tomorrow is D-Day.... i feel absolutly nothing, a lot of heartburn and thats all. here goes nothing!!!

OOO When are you testing?!?! How have you waited this long?? xx

ive peed on 10 sticks LMFAO but ran out 4 day ago - so now i ave to wait and have no money til 2mora!! im a bit reluctant to even test tomorrow cos i dont feel it :/

Oh you never know, i think im already 1dpo and only CD8 lol :s we only BD once on day before O so not sure ive done it enough x

timing was good then anythings possible. out of all them millions one must of done the job right? keep telling myself this....

im only at end of cycle 2 and im already done with it, if no bambino this month then im gonna temp too

tempings good, i just cant wait to be pregnant and not have to stress about all this! x

I got my BFP !! tested with FRER then with clear blue digital !! cant believe it - by my dates m due date is 6th Feb !

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

fingers crossed for everyone else :flower::flower:

the back pain has been killing me for about 10 days but other than that no realy symptoms so far !

Congratulations Hoping!! You must be crazy excited!

im only at end of cycle 2 and im already done with it, if no bambino this month then im gonna temp too

How you doing today Vicky? Any sign of af? Hope not. :flower: I O'd 4 days late so we're not quite on the same days anymore lol. I'm forcing myself to not test until this Saturday which is when af should be due. I haven't had any symptoms at all so I'm hoping that's a good sign. fingers crossed for us both!! :flower:

i od 3 day later than i thought lol which means tests wont really b ready yet as it goes off 14 day lp - so im holding off, AF not here yet but i feel all emotional

I got my BFP !! tested with FRER then with clear blue digital !! cant believe it - by my dates m due date is 6th Feb !

the back pain has been killing me for about 10 days but other than that no realy symptoms so far !

So happy for you!! I was flipping through the thread yesterday, and judging by the left hand profiles, it looks like there are about 6-7 ladies pregnant in the thread! Keep em coming!

Congrats!!! i think the back pain should worth it now.. lol

Well im pretty sure AF is here. only spotting a bit atm but its perfect timing for AF *sigh* and a BFN this mornin

Well im pretty sure AF is here. only spotting a bit atm but its perfect timing for AF *sigh* and a BFN this mornin

I'm sorry the :witch: got u. Hope this cycle works for u. I'm still waiting to O, i have long cycle so the TWW is nothing compare to waiting to O.. lol

however this mornin i remembered to temp.however right now im thinkin to just go with the flow. I start uni in sept n im now wondering if i can get my timing so i donr nees tot ake a year out

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->