Jan/Feb 2013 Babies? Seeing if we can all get BFPS before summers over? 7 BFP so far

I'm in! Edd 1/22! Cd 7 ;)

I'm with all the Mother's Day testers. Wouldn't that be such a wonderful way to celebrate? A BFP :happydance:

I'm with all the Mother's Day testers. Wouldn't that be such a wonderful way to celebrate? A BFP :happydance:

completely agree! :happydance: I tried not to get ahead of myself and received a big fat disappointment in the end :wacko:

I'm hopefully going to test on Mothers Day too! It might be too early though as I am only CD5 today.

Hi ladies,

I am on cd 3. I was disappointed to get ugly AF on saturday but I know that this next baby will come at its own time. I take it as a reminder that I can't control everything lol. In the meantime I am going to resume taking prenatal vitamins and just take it easy, try to relax and enjoy my kiddos..

I'm on CD3 too. I'm also currently in the zone of 'when I'm meant to have another I will do' and taking it easy, enjoy the babies I do have and count myself lucky. You can bet that in 3 weeks I wont be quite so relaxed though I'll be there, peeing on a stick and watching for the slightest hint of a line while thinking "go pink go pink go pink" LMAO

My periods are really light and short anyway, only 3 days, with the last day (today) just spotting. Hopefully BDing will be able to resume again tomorrow and we shall see what this month brings.

Hi ladies,

I am on cd 3. I was disappointed to get ugly AF on saturday but I know that this next baby will come at its own time. I take it as a reminder that I can't control everything lol. In the meantime I am going to resume taking prenatal vitamins and just take it easy, try to relax and enjoy my kiddos..

I'm on CD3 too. I'm also currently in the zone of 'when I'm meant to have another I will do' and taking it easy, enjoy the babies I do have and count myself lucky. You can bet that in 3 weeks I wont be quite so relaxed though I'll be there, peeing on a stick and watching for the slightest hint of a line while thinking "go pink go pink go pink" LMAO

My periods are really light and short anyway, only 3 days, with the last day (today) just spotting. Hopefully BDing will be able to resume again tomorrow and we shall see what this month brings.

I know what you mean.. In three weeks I'm going to be wondering if every little thing is a pregnancy symptoms:dohh: We have one of each a little girl who just turn 6 and a boy who is going to be 4 in June. The third one will be our cherry on top :flower:

Hi Ladies, count me in!!! I am on CD7. If this cycle is a success, my EDD would be 1/22/13. Really hoping that next month will bring the best Mother's Day gift ever. Fx'd for all of us and sending :dust::dust::dust:

Can I join you ladies? If I conceive this cycle I will be due january 24th. This will be cycle #4 for me. Good luck to everyone! :dust:

Hi Ladies, count me in!!! I am on CD7. If this cycle is a success, my EDD would be 1/22/13. Really hoping that next month will bring the best Mother's Day gift ever. Fx'd for all of us and sending :dust::dust::dust:

My EDD would be January 22nd as well!

I have 3 boys, another baby, regardless of gender would be a blessing, and I am pretty much convinced I'll have another boy when I do eventually fall pregnant. A girl would be a big surprise, and I guess you could say a 'bonus'.

Im hoping for a jan13 baby! My OH is NTNP but im secretly praying and hoping to conceive :blush:

If i do fall this month then my EDD will be the 21st Jan 13 i think! :happydance:

Fingers crossed!

Its so good to be amoung people who not only know what month they would be due if they concieved but also what date LOL

I have a pic to post, you need to tell me if u see this! xx

Tell me honestly if im crazy! haha i think i have line eye but OH says he can see it xx

Attachments

• IMG-20120423-00277.jpg
    IMG-20120423-00277.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 28
I think I can see something... could you get a closer pic?

Oh how I've missed squinting at tests :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->