Jan/Feb 2013 Babies? Seeing if we can all get BFPS before summers over? 7 BFP so far

I hope so, the doc said it was a case of waiting it out. But I have an ultrasound to look for gallstones on tuesday, so we are going to see what happens with that! Its very confusing! I've read loads on late postives, but i'm really not sure. If got such such such a sore lwer back though. x

I know I am over thinking this and just driving myself nuts but maybe I do have a short LP and thats why my periods are always super light?!

Could be! How did you figure out you had a 6 day lp? I don't know if I mentioned this is my first month temping too. Some people have a dip before they O, maybe that's the drop? I know I have had issues with spotting 2 days prior to AF, 7 day flow (not including spotting) along with a short cycle (26 days). I'm hoping temping will help me understand what's happening a bit more.

Last month I started checking my CP, I had bloating, pains, increased discharge, I would call it EWCM but I'm not so great at telling the difference if I'm honest. Also a few days before that my cervix moved up, and became soft and open. Then a day or so after the bloating and pains my cervix dropped down, closed and became firm. So I figured that was ovulation as it happened around CD 19 and I hadnt had any other signs earlier in my cycle. AF then arrived super early, just as I was trying to hold myself back from testing far too soon LOL
Before that cycle I had just been going off the feeling of bloating, and working out timings from my old cycle and the occasional opk though I wasn't doing them every cycle or even every day. I had had positive opks then a full 2ww but not doing them that regularly I had cycles with out a positive which I figured I just missed it. But now wondering if I had been having a surge around CD13/14, not ovulating and then another surge and actually ovulating that time around CD21 :shrug:

Anyway I got a very dark, but still not dark enough to satisfy me that its positive, OPK today. But also a temp rise of .20degrees, which seems like quite a big jump to me.
I'm on CD18, have had some symptoms for a few days, skin out break and CP S.H.O but not much CM until today, also just beginning to feel a tiny bit bloated and crampy, but not normal O pain crampy, more like AF.:wacko:
My AF usually lasts 2-3 days and is not much more than spotting, pink, not red. Apart from last cycle when I was really early and it was heavier and proper red and thick

What if I do have a short LP? Is there anything I can do to increase it?

people have them and must somehow still concieve - ive been trying to get myhead round it tbh, if my lp is 11/12 days and it takes 6 - 14 days for implantation am i totally missing the chance to implant cos my body is just starting AF?? seems weird after having2 super fast pregnancys but i dont understand, AF has been like clockwork all my life, same week (which has stayed) but 2 day light 3 day heavy and a day spotting/ending, but im now only gettin the 2 day light and i REALLY dont understand!!

Hey girlies, thought I would join if thats okay? I am (Bit confusing, maybe someone can help) 9 days late, but we couldn't have conceived this month as my OH has had a hernia Opp so he was too sore to DTD!!
I thought I had had a period last month, it was a bit lighter but i'm not sure. So i'm 9 days late anyway, I am in a bit of pain, which doc thinks is gallstones (this came around before my missed AF) and I am going for an ultrasound too see if they can see them, we're hoping to find a baby though!
I have very sore lower back pain, SO BLOODY EXHAUSTED! Hungry and nauseous, peeing a lot, bigger but not too sore boobs and heartburn a lot.
Still getting BFN, although they is a possibility of very faint lines, but its too faint to go by! Has anyone bled at the first month (I know could have been implantaion) thought it was a period missed the next one and still had BPN but been pregnant?
Good luck to you all, and any help would be great thanks! xx

I'm in a similar situation this month actually, I just had my af but it was different to normal and I feel pregnant if that makes sense. I did a test 11dpo which was negative and then af came so I didn't retest but something is causing doubt in my mind. I am trying to not raise my hopes so I am waiting for my next af to see what happens but please keep us updated! And good luck, I hope you have a cheeky baby hiding in there :hugs:

Hey girlies, thought I would join if thats okay? I am (Bit confusing, maybe someone can help) 9 days late, but we couldn't have conceived this month as my OH has had a hernia Opp so he was too sore to DTD!!
I thought I had had a period last month, it was a bit lighter but i'm not sure. So i'm 9 days late anyway, I am in a bit of pain, which doc thinks is gallstones (this came around before my missed AF) and I am going for an ultrasound too see if they can see them, we're hoping to find a baby though!
I have very sore lower back pain, SO BLOODY EXHAUSTED! Hungry and nauseous, peeing a lot, bigger but not too sore boobs and heartburn a lot.
Still getting BFN, although they is a possibility of very faint lines, but its too faint to go by! Has anyone bled at the first month (I know could have been implantaion) thought it was a period missed the next one and still had BPN but been pregnant?

I'm in a similar situation this month actually, I just had my af but it was different to normal and I feel pregnant if that makes sense. I did a test 11dpo which was negative and then af came so I didn't retest but something is causing doubt in my mind. I am trying to not raise my hopes so I am waiting for my next af to see what happens but please keep us updated! And good luck, I hope you have a cheeky baby hiding in there :hugs:

I'm getting so so impacient, my stomach has kinda exploded a little bit and feels a bit resistent when you press on it. I've never been pregnant before so don't really know the signs. My lower back is so so sore! :( Over the top of my hips, good sign?

On January 1st, AF showed up. I had no symptoms except for pimples! I had tons on my back and three on my face. They were huge. I went to the doctor and he told me I had too much sweets for Christmas. It wasn't funny honestly. So I went home. Bleeding spot on January 5th. On January 11th, I started bleeding again, I had morning sickness and terrible cramps. That's when I found out I was pregnant. I guess you never know. I lost the baby which is why I bleed the second time.

I guess you never know, best thing to do is go for blood test.

All of a sudden I'm bleeding!! Not sure what's going on now! Pretty much 10 days late, and this happens!! I hate our bodies, they trick you. :(

All of a sudden I'm bleeding!! Not sure what's going on now! Pretty much 10 days late, and this happens!! I hate our bodies, they trick you. :(

I'm sorry AF decided to visit. :hugs: it might bcuz of late ovulation thus late period..

Well I caved in and tested this morning even though I KNEW it was too early.. 7dpo.. And of course got bfn!! I have been on the progesterone suppositories for 3 days now and the only symptoms I'm really having today (been experiencing this since about 2dpo) are these weird twinge like feelings inside!! Twice I have felt a sharp stabbing pain inside almost like a needle for about 5-10 seconds.. And Every now and then it's like a quiver, sometimes like a muscle spasm, and a couple times it has felt like uterine contractions almost. Usually these are when I am laying in bed. I felt these even a couple days before the progesterone supplements, but they have increased a lot!! Could be because of the progesterone though, i hear it mimics actual pregnancy symptoms. The sore/tender BBs and nips sort of come and go. I feel they are most sensitive in the morning. Temps have been up except for 4-5 dpo which maybe was a fallback rise??

I'm going to try not to test again until at least Monday... But idk if I can wait!!((poas addict lol)).. This waiting game is horrible!!

I just got these at CD14 on a HPT? If i did ovulate when i think i did at CD5 im 9DPO, I didnt think it was possible to ovulate this early. im not getting my hopes up yet, convinced its a faulty test! xx

Attachments

• IMG-20120603-00419bb.jpg
    IMG-20120603-00419bb.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 6
  • invert 0306.jpg
    invert 0306.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 5
I just got these at CD14 on a HPT? If i did ovulate when i think i did at CD5 im 9DPO, I didnt think it was possible to ovulate this early. im not getting my hopes up yet, convinced its a faulty test! xx

I can see a faint line.. maybe test again tmrw or 2 days later..

i got my :bfp: at 9 or 10dpo.....witha dollar store hpt.. i took at 750 pm...take another test..:) FX'D FOR U YMTTC

i got my :bfp: at 9 or 10dpo.....witha dollar store hpt.. i took at 750 pm...take another test..:) FX'D FOR U YMTTC

Thank you, im just worried you cant ovulate on CD5 and im imagining it all! haha xx

hey brooklyn, progesterone does mimic pregnancy symptoms since when you are pregnant your body produces lots more progesterone...
if you catch the dip and then have sex your good,(fallback rise) because your temp drops on ovulation day & once your temp spikes youve already ovulated!!a good website is TCOYF.COM (based on the book "TAKING CHARGE OF YOUR FERTILITY") THE FIRST MONTH TTC AFTER reading thast book i got my :bfp: ...go on and read about the "fallback rise"
the twinges is a gooood sign tho....:) that was my MAIN symptom

Well I caved in and tested this morning even though I KNEW it was too early.. 7dpo.. And of course got bfn!! I have been on the progesterone suppositories for 3 days now and the only symptoms I'm really having today (been experiencing this since about 2dpo) are these weird twinge like feelings inside!! Twice I have felt a sharp stabbing pain inside almost like a needle for about 5-10 seconds.. And Every now and then it's like a quiver, sometimes like a muscle spasm, and a couple times it has felt like uterine contractions almost. Usually these are when I am laying in bed. I felt these even a couple days before the progesterone supplements, but they have increased a lot!! Could be because of the progesterone though, i hear it mimics actual pregnancy symptoms. The sore/tender BBs and nips sort of come and go. I feel they are most sensitive in the morning. Temps have been up except for 4-5 dpo which maybe was a fallback rise??

I'm going to try not to test again until at least Monday... But idk if I can wait!!((poas addict lol)).. This waiting game is horrible!!

maybe you o'd earlier than you thought or something...when are you going to take another test???

Thank you, im just worried you cant ovulate on CD5 and im imagining it all! haha xx

Tomorrow morning, i got a fainter line a few days ago too but im not going to get hopes up yet xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->