Jan/Feb 2013 Babies? Seeing if we can all get BFPS before summers over? 7 BFP so far

Its so hard to tell on those tests isnt it, I've had pink evaps on ICs and apparently there has been a bad batch recently. I would have though cd5 was early to o but stranger things have happened I guess. FX you did and thats a real bfp there

I just tested again with 7th urine of the day or something and was BFN, will try again tomorrow! xx

What am i looking for with temping... cos im just doin it and i have no idea

Attached my chart... looks random 2 me

Attachments

• chart.jpg
    chart.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 5
It does look random before O, Then there will be a temp rise after O. The temp rise confirms ovulation, if your preg temp will continue to rise and if AF is on her way temp will drop below coverline. Implantation can also be shown as a sudden temp drop but then it will rise again next day. :) x

mine just kept going down down down then suddenly shot up and rose again this morning. Got a +opk today. still dont feel like I'm going to O though :/
I dont suppose anyone knows anything about B6? If I start taking it the of O / 1dpo will it have an effect this cycle or should I not bother until CD1?

What am i looking for with temping... cos im just doin it and i have no idea

i have long irregular cycle so I chart to see if i ovulate or not. u can check out the tutorials in FF website to see what charting can do for u.

mine just kept going down down down then suddenly shot up and rose again this morning. Got a +opk today. still dont feel like I'm going to O though :/
I dont suppose anyone knows anything about B6? If I start taking it the of O / 1dpo will it have an effect this cycle or should I not bother until CD1?

hmm.. what do u take B6 for? i'm not sure whether it takes any effect if u take it after O. I remember reading a thread here that a lady said she took it just few days before O and her LP was 1 day longer than her usual one. Sorry i couldnt help much

To lengthen LP, last month was the 1st month which I can pinpoint exactly when I O'd and I had a 6day LP, I'm now worried that this has been the trouble the whole time. I'm breastfeeding and prolactin the breastfeeding hormone can cause low progesterone which in turn can shorten the LP.

How do i know what my coverline is? gah i dont know LOL

fertility friend will put it in for you as soon as it detects ovulation :)

oh thats ok then. Is it possible i ovulate twice? or that my "later" ovulation wasnt infact ovulation? argggh lol we will see hey lol

Here's another temp question- Can not temping after waking from a deep sleep affect your temps? I take it at the same time, but I got a couple serious drops on my chart- Once right before my CM came and then this morning, after the CM has kinda died down. I have been drifting in and out of sleep before temping but haven't gotten out of bed. I think next month I'm going to start setting my alarm for when my hubs wakes up for work, and then just go back to sleep- hopefully then I can trust my temps a bit more- I hope this month isn't my normal...

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3d28d9//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

I don't think it has to be deep, as long as you havent moved around too much.

Yeha ive just been doing mine between waking but i dont get outta bed first, hubbys off next two mornings so im prob gonna struggle with times :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->