Jan/Feb 2013 Babies? Seeing if we can all get BFPS before summers over? 7 BFP so far

I'm doing pretty well, TY NipNNibbles! :) This morning with FMU I used an IC...and I got a faint pink line. :-D I'm hoping it was my BFP, but I don't want to get too excited -- these tests came with no directions, and the reviews online indicate that you're supposed to wait ten minutes...I waited 13... so I bought FRERs on the way to work and will try one tomorrow morning. Would be so elated if this is my BFP...really hoping it's not another chemical... I believe I had a chemical in December (in the ER they told me that bloodwork showed I was never pg, but with a little research after that I found that it may not show in blood but would still show in the two HPTs I took that said "Pregnant" (digitals)... so HESITANTLY excited for today, and hoping for another good test tomorrow. Just in case, I did NOT make or drink coffee this morning (crap -- forgot to turn off Keurig!), and I bought a huge bottle of water instead. May even test after work, although it'll be really watered down... only 10dpo as far as I can calculate, and tender bbs aren't so tender anymore...but been feeling WAY HOTTER than normal...and hotter than my hubby, which is not normal for me at all... so maybe that has to do with being pg?

OMG I just tested on a whim at 11dpo and it is an undeniable :bfp: !!! I'm in shock and shaking I can't believe it!!! Ahhhhh!! :happydance::happydance:

ahhhh Congrats u both!! Dani i hope it comes though as a deffo BFP!!

Happy for you guys!!! GL Dani ;)

AF is gone for me (after 11 freaking days)! Been trying to BD every other day (have gotten 3x in now) and just waiting for a spike on my temps! I just hope the long AF was caused by having a longer cycle last month and doesn't affect this months length...

Congrats, and Dani, good luck hope that turns to a strong BFP

I want a Feb 2013 baby!! :)
I went to the dr today... They FINALLY prescribed me some 200mg progesterone suppositories!! I had my prog. Level taken at about 7-8 dpo last month and it was ONLY 5!!! So it looks like my 3 mc/chemical pregnancies are probably due to low prog. just as I thought!!

So I am 4-5dpo today... I have been having extremely sore breasts and there are now blue veins all over my nips and BB's, twinges and bubbly feelings in abdomen etc. I am praying that I got the progesterone in my system soon enough and that there is a super sticky bean in there :)

I went to the dr today... They FINALLY prescribed me some 200mg progesterone suppositories!! I had my prog. Level taken at about 7-8 dpo last month and it was ONLY 5!!! So it looks like my 3 mc/chemical pregnancies are probably due to low prog. just as I thought!!

So I am 4-5dpo today... I have been having extremely sore breasts and there are now blue veins all over my nips and BB's, twinges and bubbly feelings in abdomen etc. I am praying that I got the progesterone in my system soon enough and that there is a super sticky bean in there :)

Those are good signs :happydance: hope this is ur month and sticky bean :thumbup:

Thanks mayjan!! Going to try to wait my hardest to not test until 9 or 10 dpo, but I have a feeling I won't be able to wait that long ((poas addict lol))

good luck!!! :dust: and sticky bean to you!!!!

BROOKLYN
my sister in law had to have progesterone shots while ttc and her whole pregnancy bc of m/c one at 6 months and one other..and now they have a healthy 2 yr old son! SOO GOOD LUCK CONGRATS AND KEEP ME POSTED

AWW CONGRATS DANI, YOUR WELCOME!! what did you do different this month??anything i told ya??
i went and had my scan im due jan 1st 2013!! :)
keep me posted!!! i got my :bfp: at 10po.....you can test anytime of day!!! like when you goto your doc they dont need your FMU alot of tests dont either...i used like 6 dollar store brand tests over 3 days one morn one night and allll were :bfp: goood luck and wb to me
:happydance::happydance:
I'm doing pretty well, TY NipNNibbles! :) This morning with FMU I used an IC...and I got a faint pink line. :-D I'm hoping it was my BFP, but I don't want to get too excited -- these tests came with no directions, and the reviews online indicate that you're supposed to wait ten minutes...I waited 13... so I bought FRERs on the way to work and will try one tomorrow morning. Would be so elated if this is my BFP...really hoping it's not another chemical... I believe I had a chemical in December (in the ER they told me that bloodwork showed I was never pg, but with a little research after that I found that it may not show in blood but would still show in the two HPTs I took that said "Pregnant" (digitals)... so HESITANTLY excited for today, and hoping for another good test tomorrow. Just in case, I did NOT make or drink coffee this morning (crap -- forgot to turn off Keurig!), and I bought a huge bottle of water instead. May even test after work, although it'll be really watered down... only 10dpo as far as I can calculate, and tender bbs aren't so tender anymore...but been feeling WAY HOTTER than normal...and hotter than my hubby, which is not normal for me at all... so maybe that has to do with being pg?

congrats!! YEAAAAY!!!! IS THIS YOUR FIRST?:flower:
OMG I just tested on a whim at 11dpo and it is an undeniable :bfp: !!! I'm in shock and shaking I can't believe it!!! Ahhhhh!! :happydance::happydance:

Yep its our first!! We are so excited I hardly know what to do! LOL!! So I already had a doctor's appt scheduled for my yearly checkup on June 19th so I'll be like 6 weeks or so by then and hopefully they'll do the tests and stuff then even though I know they don't usually schedule you til like 8 or 9 weeks right? We're waiting to tell our families til after my appt. Its hard to keep it in though!! HA! :cloud9:

BROOKLYN
my sister in law had to have progesterone shots while ttc and her whole pregnancy bc of m/c one at 6 months and one other..and now they have a healthy 2 yr old son! SOO GOOD LUCK CONGRATS AND KEEP ME POSTED

Nips That is awesome!! I have heard of many success stories with Progesterone helping those that have recurrent mc. I am hoping this is my month :)

AWW CONGRATS DANI, YOUR WELCOME!! what did you do different this month??anything i told ya??
i went and had my scan im due jan 1st 2013!! :)
keep me posted!!! i got my :bfp: at 10po.....you can test anytime of day!!! like when you goto your doc they dont need your FMU alot of tests dont either...i used like 6 dollar store brand tests over 3 days one morn one night and allll were :bfp: goood luck and wb to me
:happydance::g?
[/QUOTE]

SMEP this cycle plus preseed! Cycle three. :) now just hoping and orating for a sticky bean! Always gonna worry what could be wrong. Trying to wait tjl the 13th to bongo Dr so I dint have to take a day off dirk. Think that is ok?

good luck fx'd for u
BROOKLYN

Nips That is awesome!! I have heard of many success stories with Progesterone helping those that have recurrent mc. I am hoping this is my month :)

i had my first scan when i thought i was 6 weeks but i was 8weeks2days in my U/S ...if you tell your doc your not sure about ur lmp and ud like an u/s to confirm the date theyll do one... depends on your circumstances sme ppl only have 3 scan throughout 9 months some have one every month....good luck and a healthy happy 9 months to u:thumbup:
congrats!! YEAAAAY!!!! IS THIS YOUR FIRST?:flower:

Yep its our first!! We are so excited I hardly know what to do! LOL!! So I already had a doctor's appt scheduled for my yearly checkup on June 19th so I'll be like 6 weeks or so by then and hopefully they'll do the tests and stuff then even though I know they don't usually schedule you til like 8 or 9 weeks right? We're waiting to tell our families til after my appt. Its hard to keep it in though!! HA! :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->