Jan/Feb 2013 Babies? Seeing if we can all get BFPS before summers over? 7 BFP so far

yeah thats fine, its 2 more weeks...i mean its best to see a doc asap but if u wait two more weeks youll see more on u/s,,,:)
AWW CONGRATS DANI, YOUR WELCOME!! what did you do different this month??anything i told ya??
i went and had my scan im due jan 1st 2013!! :)
keep me posted!!! i got my :bfp: at 10po.....you can test anytime of day!!! like when you goto your doc they dont need your FMU alot of tests dont either...i used like 6 dollar store brand tests over 3 days one morn one night and allll were :bfp: goood luck and wb to me
:happydance::g?

SMEP this cycle plus preseed! Cycle three. :) now just hoping and orating for a sticky bean! Always gonna worry what could be wrong. Trying to wait tjl the 13th to bongo Dr so I dint have to take a day off dirk. Think that is ok?[/QUOTE]

Af lasted less than 24 hour and was very red... what was it!???

STILL waiting to O (should have done on wed/thurs and still having temp dips, seen some charts matching mine on FF thought so feeling more reasurred on that side of it, but still worrying I will end up with a short LP again. and just want to get into the 2ww now. OPKs still neg. Gah

STILL waiting to O (should have done on wed/thurs and still having temp dips, seen some charts matching mine on FF thought so feeling more reasurred on that side of it, but still worrying I will end up with a short LP again. and just want to get into the 2ww now. OPKs still neg. Gah

I'm right there with you!! I think my cp may be a little higher then yesterday, but I haven't been checking it this month as much, so not 100% trusting that... My temps are all up and down too :wacko: I have enjoyed temping though- much less questioning on symptoms and what not. Makes me think my symptoms in months prior may have been Ov symptoms too.

hoping this is our month! There's been a ton of ladies getting BFP in the last couple days :happydance:

(oh, and my ticker is different from FF which says my avg O day judging by past cycles would have been on Wednesday. For the ticker I did 28 days since my last cycle was 31 days)

Af lasted less than 24 hour and was very red... what was it!???

Arg- happened to me last month, i had a couple start & stops that lasted like 5 days, then 5 days of serious flow. Hope she makes her mind up for you!!!

i had my first scan when i thought i was 6 weeks but i was 8weeks2days in my U/S ...if you tell your doc your not sure about ur lmp and ud like an u/s to confirm the date theyll do one... depends on your circumstances sme ppl only have 3 scan throughout 9 months some have one every month....good luck and a healthy happy 9 months to u:thumbup:
congrats!! YEAAAAY!!!! IS THIS YOUR FIRST?:flower:
OMG I just tested on a whim at 11dpo and it is an undeniable :bfp: !!! I'm in shock and shaking I can't believe it!!! Ahhhhh!! :happydance::happydance:

Yep its our first!! We are so excited I hardly know what to do! LOL!! So I already had a doctor's appt scheduled for my yearly checkup on June 19th so I'll be like 6 weeks or so by then and hopefully they'll do the tests and stuff then even though I know they don't usually schedule you til like 8 or 9 weeks right? We're waiting to tell our families til after my appt. Its hard to keep it in though!! HA! :cloud9:

Yeah I think you're right. I was originally basing by EDD off of my O date, but realized they actually go off of my lmp which would actually put my appt around 8 weeks too. Even better!

I'm right there with you!! I think my cp may be a little higher then yesterday, but I haven't been checking it this month as much, so not 100% trusting that... My temps are all up and down too :wacko: I have enjoyed temping though- much less questioning on symptoms and what not. Makes me think my symptoms in months prior may have been Ov symptoms too.

hoping this is our month! There's been a ton of ladies getting BFP in the last couple days :happydance:

(oh, and my ticker is different from FF which says my avg O day judging by past cycles would have been on Wednesday. For the ticker I did 28 days since my last cycle was 31 days)

Its my 1st cycle temping so don't really know what to expect, but it went 36.41, 36.40, 36.34, 36.29, 36.24. So just keeps dropping. CP is definately S.H.O today but I'm lacking the CM (sorry tmi) Had a much darker but still not positive OPK today so hoping I might get the positive tomorrow. I had a 6 day LP last cycle and am worried because I have always just done the OPKs and then stopped once I got a positive, but now I'm thinking perhaps I have a surge around the middle of my cycle where I don't O, then another surge a week later where I do O and then a 6 day LP but don't realise because I have stopped testing by then! I really need to get into the 2ww just to check that it is actually 2 weeks long this month, because 6 days is NOT long enough for an egg to implant

I know I am over thinking this and just driving myself nuts but maybe I do have a short LP and thats why my periods are always super light?!

Im so confused over this cycle! ARGHHH! I had originally thought i o'd early in my cycle just after AF finished as had temp spike and EWCM. Now i have EWCM again and o pain at CD13 :s have i o'd or am i going too arghh!! CONGRATS BFPS! i'll add them to list now! xx

I know I am over thinking this and just driving myself nuts but maybe I do have a short LP and thats why my periods are always super light?!

My LP is 11/12 days rather than 14 - and periods are lasting a day or 2 and so light! but hey if that works thats fine. Im less stressed, im temping but not going OTT with it , just seeing how it goes, im gonna pee on nothing this month i dont think , might try n just temp it.

9weeks & 3 days :)
ive been trying to find a pre pregnancy belly photo

Attachments

• 53112.jpg
    53112.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 17
mine last 2-3 days and are barely more than spotting, pink not read apart from the last one which was thick and red but came far too early at 7dpo :/

Could be! How did you figure out you had a 6 day lp? I don't know if I mentioned this is my first month temping too. Some people have a dip before they O, maybe that's the drop? I know I have had issues with spotting 2 days prior to AF, 7 day flow (not including spotting) along with a short cycle (26 days). I'm hoping temping will help me understand what's happening a bit more.

Hey girlies, thought I would join if thats okay? I am (Bit confusing, maybe someone can help) 9 days late, but we couldn't have conceived this month as my OH has had a hernia Opp so he was too sore to DTD!!
I thought I had had a period last month, it was a bit lighter but i'm not sure. So i'm 9 days late anyway, I am in a bit of pain, which doc thinks is gallstones (this came around before my missed AF) and I am going for an ultrasound too see if they can see them, we're hoping to find a baby though!
I have very sore lower back pain, SO BLOODY EXHAUSTED! Hungry and nauseous, peeing a lot, bigger but not too sore boobs and heartburn a lot.
Still getting BFN, although they is a possibility of very faint lines, but its too faint to go by! Has anyone bled at the first month (I know could have been implantaion) thought it was a period missed the next one and still had BPN but been pregnant?
Good luck to you all, and any help would be great thanks! xx

And clearly i've lost the will to type in the English language as I just read what I wrote above and it hardly makes sense... I do appologise! Haha xx

Wow- I don't know! :shrug: When is your doc appt? Let us know what you find out- I'm curious now :winkwink: I've never known anyone personally, but heard many stories of super late BFP, so anythings possible I guess. Hopefully it's nothing too invasive or what not- And doubly hopeful it's a healthy little baby hiding in there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->